❥ Chapter Thirty

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

After leaving the janiors closet quickly I ran down the hallway and around the school looking for Kwangmin. Needing to say important words to him. Opening the door to the cafeteria I quickly scanned the scene not seeing Kwangmin anywhere. I then continued to run to places he could be. 

Then it hit me... He was on the roof top. On the other side of school.

 

"Aish...Jo Kwangmin you better still be there" I ran off in the other direction

 

You may wonder why im rushing right now but, remember earlier when I was hauled into a closet? let me explain to you what happened............

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Youngmin, what do you want?" I asked "Need a favour?"

"Oh wow you know its me" He the lights

"Yeah so can I help you?" I asked once more 

"No not really, I just want to tell you some things" He rubbed his neck 

"Yeah? im listening" I smiled "What is it?"

 

Youngmin stayed silent for moments before taking a deep breath then exhaling.

 

"Please accept my brothers feelings for you" 

"Wait what?" I tilited my head taken aback

"Jinhee, Kwangmin has liked you since like middle school maybe even earlier than that. But never once have you noticed him before until now" Youngmin started

"Huh?" I looked up at Youngmin

"Remember that time in grade 7 when we all went on a picnic and you fainted from like heatstroke? The one that immediately rushed you to first aid was my brother; but by the time you woke up he disappeared." Youngmin took a breath "And remember in Grade 9 during middle school graduation, Lim Yeseo ruined your shoes? Yeah the new ones you found in your locker.... Kwangmin ran out during lunch to buy you a new pair."

"That was him?" I spoke up 

"There were many more times. What im trying to say is that Kwangmin has deep feelings for you since forever. But the entire time he's kept it at a distance until that time you actually noticed him." He replied "If you wonder why he acted slightly rude in the begining, it really is an image. You see there was that one time you were taking to your friends about how you kind of like bad boys...so yeah that's why hes like that"

"I-I thank you Youngmin" I ran out of the closet

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dodging the students coming in from the other direction I finally made it to where the stairs are, which lead to roof. I pushed open and quickly went up the stairs; pushing open the next door I ran onto the open roof.

Looking in around me, I see Kwangmin gently napping against a wall under the shade; I laughed then walked over to him, sitting down next to him.

 

"You really can nap anytime of the day" I spoke to myself

"Who said I was napping?" Kwangmin responded opening up his eyes "So you were looking for me?"

"Um...yeah" I nodded "I just wanted to say Thank you"

"No Pr--" 

"Thank you for taking care of me all these years, even if it was silently in the back" I finished

"Wait how did you know?" Kwangmin's widened as he rubbed his neck awkwardly

"Youngmin told me" I chuckled

"Aish, that bum" He rolled his eyes

"Dont worry" I smiled and got up "Lets go back to class now" I held out out my hand to pull him up

 

The two of us walked towards the door to go back downstairs but before that happened I called out his name.

 

"Yes?" Kwangmin turned around

 

I stayed silent and quickly walked up to him and pecked him... on the cheek and quickly went down the stairs before Kwangmin could say anything

 

'Aish, Seo Jinhee you wimp!' I scolded myself in my mind 

 

"Why is it so hard to kiss someone oh my gosh" I smacked myself on the head

"Is it now?" Kwangmin turned me around smirking; his arms around my waist.

 

My mouth hung open as I shut my eyes from embarrassment.

 

"Did I just say that out loud?" I stared at Kwangmin

"Yes, yes you did" He chuckled "its cute when you do that"

"Do what?" I asked

"Make that face when you do something embarrassing" He chuckled once more

 

The two of us stared at each other, eyes locked and silent. Kwangmin smiled once more before closing his eyes and leaning forward. I shut my eyes and leaned in slightly. Our foreheads touched, then our noses touch and just as our lips were about to meet I could already feel my stomach flipping.

 

"Hey you two!" a loud voice called out

 

Kwangmin and I quickly let go of each other and faced the teacher who was standing infront of us. an unpleasent smile on his face.

 

"No PDA at school, get to class now and ill see you two in detention today." He spoke will a stern voice "Now get going."

 

Kwangmin and I sighed before walking back to class together...hand and hand. Ignoring this teachers shouts about hand holding.

 


Hello my loves!~

Been a very long time eh? 1 month since I last updated. So sorry about that school is a stressful piece of work right now but im on break now!! Yes yes I had to cliff hang you all with their kiss because im evil LOL Next update will be coming up very soon.  As for some sad news....this story will soon come to an end. But DW I still have other fics you guys can read!! :D 

Stay tuned!!! 

-Mochii_

 

Dont forget to Comment! ^^