❥ Chapter Thirty-one

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

The rest of the day went by quickly and I was now making my way to detention. Most of the class after lunch I kept daydreaming over Kwangmin and I's almost kiss, and what it would have felt like. I smiled once more before turning right at the end of the hallway entering the second class on the right. This class is what I would like to call the jail house of the school.

The teacher who was supervising today sat at the desk and looked away from his book as I entered. He motioned me to go sit down at a desk, I nodded and sat down at the back of tthe classroom near the window. Resting my head on the desk I shut my eyes and decided to nap, before I could though someone pulled out the chair next to mine.

 

"Napping already?" Kwangmin joked

"Who said I was napping?" I repeated Kwangmin's line, grinning

"Now you're coping me eh?" He raised his eyebrow

"Maybe" I stuck my tongue out

"Hey you two!" The teacher looked up "Shhh"

"Can I ask a question?" I raised my hand up "Where are the other students?" 

"What other students? you two are the only ones who are in trouble today" The teacher responded 

"So you're saying we're in trouble because we displayed DPA in a quiet area of the school where no one was around?" Kwangmin spoke up

"Mr.Yoo also said you two were late for class" The teacher responded again

"We got back to class 10 minutes before it started" I told the supervisor

"oh....well...I guess the two of you can be dismissed then, so I can go home too" Mr.Lee smiled

"Thank you!" Kwangmin and I stood up and bowed

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Before we left the school for good, I stopped at my locker once more to get my jacket and my math textbook. Kwangmin leaned against the locker next to mine waiting for me to finish. 

 

"We never finished" He spoke up

"Finished what?" I asked confused

 

Kwangmin turned around and stood infront of me, my back against the lockers. We were now only a small gap away from each other. Our breathing slowed down as we made eye contact once more.

 

"Um..." I spoke hesitantly "Shouldn't we leave the school first?"

"Why?" Kwangmin asked, a playful grin edging onto is face

"In case we get in trouble again?" I answered

"Pass" He said plainly.

 

Kwangmin leaned his face closer to mine with his eyes closed, in response I shut my eyes too. This time our kiss was bound to happen; No students around, no teachers around; just the two of us. Slowly our foreheads met, then our nose and finally our lips matched up with eachother. 

The both of us stood there as the kiss continued on for a good 2 minutes, at least to me it was. Kwangmin pulled away from the kiss as did I and we stared at each other.

 

"Wow" I breathed out

"Yeah..." Kwangmin smiled "To let you know I have been meaning to do that for awhile now" he teased

"Yah!" I hit in the the arm

"Ow!" He rubbed his arm "Thats going to leave a bruise!"

"Good!" I stuck my tongue out at him

"Jinhee~" He whined "I need a kiss to make it better" He puckered his lips

"I hit you in the arm not on the lips" I rolled my eyes "Cmon now, I want to leave the school!"

"Yes m'dear" Kwangmin chimed

 

========================================================

 

After getting some food to eat Kwangmin gave me a ride back to my house. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he rode off towards my house. Before we made it to my house though Kwangmin turned into a seprate direction. 

 

"Um isnt my house in that direction" I pointed, speaking through my helmet

"Yeah but I want to show you something" Kwangmin replied, completely focused on the rode

 

I kept my mouth shut for the remaining parts of our trip as my mind went out in its own world; Thinking about where we are going and if ill make it home before curfew.

 

"We'll be there in 5 mintues" Kwangmin tilted his head back slightly

"Ok" I mummbled

 

The last 5 minutes went by really slowly but as Kwangmin made one more turn around the corner and began to slow down, I knew we had arrived. I lifted my head up from his back to see a perfect view infront of me. The Seoul skyline from a peck right around the corner from my backyard...not literally though. 

Kwangmin got off of his bike and held out his hand to help me off, the two of us walked towards the bench and sat down. Yes as cliche sounding as this is there was a perfect sunset and a bench for us to sit on and watch together.

 

"This place is really beautiful Kwangmin" I said "how did you find it??"

"Oh..."Kwangmin awkwardly laughed "There was a time when I first started to drive to your house, and I made a wrong turn and ended up here so...I decided to keep that a secret till the right moment" 

"I'm guessing you found the right moment?" I asked raising a brow

"Im guessing you're right then" He winked at me and reached for my hand

 

The two of us intertwined our fingers together and looked at each other in the eyes. Kwangmin smiled to me and looked back out at the skyline.

 

"Who knew we could have such a view" He said randomly

"You knew" I playfully nudged him

"Ha-ha" He rolled his eyes "Cmon, ill bring you home now. The road is going to be really dark going down"

 

=============================================================================

 

Kwangmin rolled up next to my house and stopped. I got off from behind and took off my helmet handing it to him; as I was about to turn around and walked away he pulled me closer to him and into a hug.

 

"Let's stay like this for awhile" He whispered into my ear 

"I like this" I said quietly wrapping my arms around him too

"Me too" Kwangmin mumbled before tightening his lock around me "Oh I have something for you"

 

Kwangmin let go of his grasp from me and reached into his jacket pocket. He pulled out a small box with a necklace in it. My mouth hung open as he held it out infont of me.

 

"Like it?" Kwangmin grinned "Picked it out just for you"

"Kwangmin, its beautiful. But I cant...its too valuable" I shook my head

"You're even more valuable to me" He chuckled and placed it around my neck

 

Once I turned around, I held the necklace in my fingers and Kwangmin pulled me into another hug. This one was a warm and meaningful hug.

As we finally pulled away Kwangmin held onto my hands and looked into my eyes

 

"I have something to ask you Seo Jinhee" He spoke

"And what is that Jo Kwangmin?" I smiled tiliting my head to the side

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kwangmin asked, in the softest tone ever

"hmm" I tilted my head to the side 

 

I looked at Kwangmin one last time before leaning in to kiss him on the lips. It wasnt a quick peck or a long kiss; It was just a sweet and simple kiss. I pulled away from our kiss leaving Kwangmin confused.

 

"Hmm?" Kwangmin's expression changed

"'Hmm' as in I thought I was already your girlfriend?" I teased before dashing towards my house

"Yah!" Kwangmin quickly stumbled of his bike following behind me.

 

Both of us stood infront of my door, Kwangmin had his eyes locked on mine and his arms around my waist.

 

"So I take it as you will be my girlfriend?" He flashed his goofy smile

"Of course" I smiled

 

Right then and there we pulled each other into our final kiss and ended our night. Though our night has ended it meant that... it was the begining to our blooming romance. The start to the first chapter of our love story.

 

 

The story where I fell in love with a Badboy...

 

 

 

THE END

 


 

Well....Ladies and hopefully gentlemen LOL this story has finally come to an end. I know it felt really quick to you readers but as an author these 9 months were very long to me. I really hope you all liked the ending and for those of you who did not well... Im sorry ;-; im honestly not the best author out there. I tried my best for a good ending but this is what I can give to you. 

I Hope some of you give my other fics a read or a chance! If you loved this story by all means re-read it LOL and if you're feeling really generous...maybe even give it an upvote? ahaha its up to you!

Anyways....I guess this is good bye my lovely readers ;____; See you all again in my next fics! 

-Mochii_