❥ Chapter Twenty-four

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

I flipped the photos over to look at it and to my dismay, they were photos of Daehyun... with another girl. But to my luck I couldnt identify who it was, their face was blured out.

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. All that was running though my head was: Who sent the letter to me?, Who was the girl?, Why was Daehyun with another girl? 

 

"Maybe its just his friend" I concluded and sat up from my bed "Maybe I should ask Yunji and them"

 

I picked up my phone from my side table and dialed Yunji's number

 

"Hello?" Yunji answered "Something wrong?"

"I got an envelope today, in my locker" I started 

"Wait hold up, Chohee is calling me" Yunji spoke up "Ill add her in"

"Call up everyone else too!" I added

"Done" Yunji responded

"So whats going on?" Hyojung asked

"She received a anonymous letter in her locker today" Yunji filled in

"What's in it?" Eunmi asked

"A letter and a couple photos of Daehyun and another girl, but im not sure who the girl is; Her face is blurred" I sighed

"Seems to me its blackmail" Hyojung stated 

"I think someone is  trying to tell her Daehyun is cheating" Chohee suggested

"Guys dont plant bad ideas" Eunmi cut in

"Lets to a background check on Daehyun" Yunji chipped in

"Would you guys really do that? for me?" I asked, slightly touched.

"Of course!" Eunmi, Hyojung, Chohee and Yunji answered at the same time

 

After a long phone call and hanging up I got into my PJs and hopped into bed. I shut my eyes and tried to drift to sleep, but obviously it didnt work because I sat up after 20 minutes still wide awake. I looked over to my clock, it was now 12:30 in the morning. My friends were now asleep and I no longer had anyone to chat with for the time being.

 

"Oh maybe Kwangmin is still awake!" I perked up "I should call him"

 

I reached for my phone and dialed his number on my phone. The phone rang 3 times before he picked up.

 

"Hello? Jinhee?" He answered 

"Hey, are you still awake?" I asked quietly

"Yeah, why?" Kwangmin asked

"I need someone to talk to" I said 

"Is something bothering you?" Kwangmin questioned through the other line "Boyfriend problems?" He laughed

"Somewhat like that" I chuckled 

"Okay, im all ears" He smiled through the other line

"I got these anonymous photos in my locker and they're of Daehyun and a girl" I began to speak "My friends say he might be cheating on me, but I dont know"

"Hmm thats a thoughy, My best guy advice is trust him" Kwangmin chuckled "Oh god I sound so soft"

 

Kwangmin and I talked for another 10 minutes before heading to bed. "Trust him" Kwangmin's words echoed in my mind...

 

================================================================

 

"Another one?" I picked up the fallen envelope that fell when I opened my locker "Ill open it at lunch"

 

I shrugged it off and made my way to my class, which was gym at the time. I walked into the girls change room and found Chohee and Hyojung, already dressed. 

 

"Guess who got another anonymous letter" I opened my gym locker

"Hmm you?" Hyojung leaned against the locker to my right "Have you opened it yet?"

"Not yet" I took the envelope out of my backpack and handed it to Chohee "Open it if you want to"

 

Hyojung and Chohee opened the letter for me and immediately their jaws dropped. They turned the piece of paper around so I could see it and once again it was another couple of photo's of Daehyun. 

 

"He cant be right?" I questioned

"Dont over think it unnie" Hyoung smiled "Im sure its like a friend of his, after all Daehyun sunbaenim is really friendly"

"I still have a hunch he may be cheating" Chohee shrugged

"Ah lets not talk about this anymore" I changed the topic "Lets get to class"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Okay! Today we are playing dodgeball" Mr.Kwon blew the whistle "Line up"

 

Everyone got into a line and were divided into teams. Lucky for me I had Hyojung and Kwangmin on my team; Poor Chohee though she was separated from us but Minwoo was on her team. Once the teams were set we all stood on either side of the gym lined up to get started, when the teacher blew the whistle everyone ran forward to get a ball.

 

"Some people take this game too seriously" Hyojung stood next to me not caring at all "Just stand here no one is going to hit you"

"Mhmm" I nodded still thinking about the photos

 

'What if he is cheating on me?' I thought 'What if the girl is like Hyunri? It cant be though right? I never see them together, plus Daehyun He---'

 

"Unnie!!" Hyojung shouted interupting my thoughts "Watch out!"

"Huh?" I turned my head to see a dodge ball flying towards me

 

'Not again' I shut my eyes waiting for an impact from the ball

 

But instead I was grabbed by someone and instead of an impact from the ball, I was now laying on the gym floor with some random person on top of me.

 

"Hey you okay?" The person asked

 

Who was this? 

 


 

Who is it?~ 

Comment your guesses and thoughts on this chapter!

Sorry it took so long to update, school has started for me and since it Junior year everything will be more stressful.

Ill update as soon as I can though!!

 

JOIN NABI ULZZANG CONTEST! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!

(Click the image to be redirected)

-Mochii_