❥ Chapter Eight

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school, I went downstairs and It was all the usual routine. Greeting my parents, breakfast and off the school. I couldnt listen to music today, mainly because all my songs are on my phone.

I arrived at school and got my books for my first class from my locker. I walked towards my homeroom.

 

"Jinhee!" Hyojung waved at me when I walked into class

"Hey" I sat down next to her

"So I heard you lost your phone from Chohee" She said aloud

"Yeah, but thats okay" I sheepishly smiled

"Of course" Hyojung then leaned in next to my ear "Because Daehyun sunbaemin has it"

 

I nodded then took out his phone to show her,

Someone came up behind me and took my phone though.

 

"Yah! No Minwoo give it back to her" Yunji rolled her eyes

"Okay" Minwoo pouted and handed the phone back to me "Sorry"

 

I went back to studying for my science quiz when the class went really quiet. The silence then turned to whispering, I looked up to see why; Daehyun sunbae entered our classroom and we was walking towards me. I gulpped, this was the moment....

 

"Hey, Jinhee right?" He flashed his smile "Here's your phone from when I bumped into you yesterday"

"Thanks" I took my phone back and handed him his "Here's yours, I charged it for you too"

 

Daehyun chuckled and took his phone back, he unlocked his phone to check for his messages then put it in his pocket

 

"Thanks Jinhee, Ill see you around. By the way, if you ever need anything or someone to talk to" He leaned closer to my ear "I saved my number on your phone, just give me a call"

 

My mouth slightly opened a bit. Did thee Jung Daehyun just hit on me or something?! I must be dreaming. Daehyun walked towards the door, before he stepped out he turned and winked at me. I think im going to die now.

Hyojung and Chohee were laughing at me, but I didnt care about that at the moment. Daehyun just wink at me and gave me him number.

 

"Seems like your day is going well" Eunmi smirked at me

"Careful your boyfriend doesnt delete that number" Chohee teased and Hyojung joined in laughing

"Kwangmin is not my boyfriend" I glared at the both of them

"Whatever you say" Yunji concluded

"You arent on my side either?!" I pouted

 

The next 45 minutes of class were just plain notes and boring stuff, I stopped paying attenion because like I said it was plain boring. I look out my phone from my skirt pocket.

 

"Should I text him or should I not?" I asked myself 

 

I shook my head then put my phone away, ill do it some other time. When I finally looked up to the teacher again the door opened and Kwangmin walked into class. The teacher turned to him and shook his head disapprovingly

 

"Finally showed up to class I see Kwangmin" Mr.Im pushed up his glasses

 

Mr.Im turned to face the class before he did some seating switches, he pointed at different students getting them to move around.

 

"Cho Yunji, please move next to No Minwoo" Mr. Im commanded

"Yes, Mr. Im" Yunji got her stuff and moved it next to a very happy Minwoo

"Now, Jo Kwangmin your spot will be there next to Seo Jinhee" Mr.Im pointed at Yunji's former seat

 

Kwangmin looked at me then smirked before making his way over to me. In the meantime, Chohee turned around and smirked at me mouthing "Your boyfriend is coming." I glared at her then she turned around to laugh with Hyojung.

Kwangmin pulled out the chair next to me and sat down, and looked at me.

 

"Hey" He greeted

"Hey" I responded focusing on my notes "So what are you doing here?"

"Decided not to skip" He shrugged

"Mhmm I see" I checked my phone

 

I had a text message from Chohee who just texted me, it was probably related to Kwangmin so I ignored her message. For the rest of the class I started to pay attention and from time to time I would check to see if Kwangmin was paying attention.... he wasnt.

 

=======================================

 

"So Kwangmin showed up today, what a surprise" Hyojung laughed

"I bet he come to class to see a certain someone" Chohee looked at me

"Ouuuu" Yunji winked and laughed

"Oh you guys cmon stop teasing the poor girl" Eunmi patted me on the back "Only her boyfriend can" 

 

Everyone started to laugh again, I was alone in this now. Ugh my bestfriends sometimes, I continued to stuff my face with my lunch. The cafeteria suddenly went more quiet then usual. I looked up to see my friends all grinning at me...

 

"Please dont be Kwangmin" I prayed in my head

 


So who is it? LOL

Next update coming soon!!

Comments welcomed!!

-Mochii_