❥ Chapter Twenty-seven

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

I shut the door to my bedroom and sat down on the floor against my bed. Tears slowly rolling down my face, who knew words could hurt so much? Picking up the phone I dialed Kwangmin’s number. 

 

"Hello?" Kwangmin answered

"K-kwangmin" I spoke trying to restrain my sobs

"Hey you okay!?" He asked worried

"I-im fine" I smiled "Can you comeover right now?"

"Something happened right?" He asked again

"Ill tell you when you’re here" I sighed 

 

What exactly happened? lets just say I didnt start crying until I got home.

 

"Jinhee.." Daehyun turned around to face me

"I thought you were sick? what are you doing here with her?" I pointed at Hyunri

"I think I must introduce myself again" Hyunri smirked "Im Daehyun’s girlfriend, we got back together again" 

"Again?" I tilted my head asking, regreting that I did 

"We broke up a week before you two got together, and got back together a week ago. It wont matter though you have K-" 

"Stop" Daehyun cut Hyunri off

"Daehyun…" I mumbled out

 

The grip around Daehyun’s arm tightened, he glanced at Hyunri whom was staring at him. Daehyun looked back at me, his expression unreadable. He looked down at his feet then looked up smirking at me.

 

"What she says is true" He let out a slightly rude chuckle "But like what Hyunri said, its not a big deal, you have Kwangmin dont you?"

"Bu-"

"Dont say hes just a friend, I know he means more to you than just a friend. Frankly though it doesnt matter right now, all that matters is you are interupting a date with my girlfriend and I" Daehyun put an arm around Hyunri 

"There you heard it" Hyunri grinned 

"I know you’re lying" I ignored the girl and looked at Daehyun "You dont mean that"

"and you dont know me" Daehyun spat "Now why dont you run along and go back to your —"

 

Before Daehyun could say anymore a slap went across his face and a cheesecake landed on the floor. I looked at Daehyun, glaring at him. I then stared at Hyunri who’s mouth hung open.

 

"Dont speak to me like im desprate." I responded rubbing my palm "Jerk" 

 

I turned around and walked away from the two of them. Not bothered at all by the others around us. Exiting the mall I quickly ran home as quick as I could.

 

=========================================

 

I sat against my bed my head resting on my knees, I was still waiting for Kwangmin to show up. Why didnt I call my friends? simple because I know they would freak out more.

The door opened to reveal Kwangmin with a worried expression, he quickly rushed over to me and sat down.

 

"Are you okay?!" Kwangmin asked

"I guess so" I smiled; eyes swollen.

"You want to tell me what happened?" He questioned

 

I nodded and told him what happened earlier today, as I told him my story or what happened I rested my head on his shoulder. I was tired. 

Once I finished I looked at him and smiled slightly. Kwangmin looked at me againm his eyes showed sincerity; He then hugged me.

 

"Are you sure you're really fine?" He repeated

"Yes I am" I hugged back

 

The feeling was different from when I hug Daehyun, it was a nicer feeling. It was quite weird but I really did like it, after pulling away from our hug; Kwangmin stood up and held out his hand.

 

"Lets go out for a walk!" He beamed

"Hmm okay" I nodded getting up after him

 

===================================================

 

The next day I woke up feeling more refreshed and energized, the walk with Kwangmin made me feel a lot better. Daehyun? who needs him now? I can move on just like him. 

Walking into the school, I could feel everyone's eyes on me. The chattering of "I heard Daehyun dumped her" or "She cheated on Daehyun with Kwangmin"

I soon grew slightly uncomfortable from all the gossiping and picked up my pace. Going to my locker I quickly grabbed my boos and turned around, but before I could get anywhere I came face to face with none other than Daehyun. 

 

"Hey can we talk?" He smiled

"we have nothing to talk about" I rolled my eyes and walked past him

"Can you just listen?!" Daehyun grabbed my wrist

"Ok what!?" I turned irritated "Shouldnt you be with Hyunri right now?"

"No wh--"

"Daehyun we have no relation with each other anymore" I cut him off "Just leave me alone"

 

Daehyun let go of my wrist and I walked away annoyed. Entering the class I see Hyunri look at me with a smirk, I glared her down and continued to my seat. 

Sitting down, i rested my head down on my desk to get some shut eye before the teacher walks in. Just when I thought I was in my peace and quiet...Someone pokes my head. Looking up to see who disturbed me I see Kwanhmin grinning.

 

"So im guessing you feel A LOT better today?" He raised his eyebrow

"Somewhat" I srugged "Now let me sleep"

"No!" He responded like a 5 year old boy "Noona dont fall asleep on me!!!" He started to shake me 

"Yah!" I raised my voice and sat up ""Shut up will you"

"Oh c'mon lighten up" He chuckled

 

I flashed him a somewhat "Happy" grin then leaned back into my seat; staring at the white boards. 

 

"Thats not lightening up" Kwangmin turned towards me

"Then what is?" I asked scarcastically

"This!" He reached over and pinched my cheeks 

"Kwangmin!" I held his hands trying to remove them "What the heck!"

 

 

Kwangmin removed his hands from my face and looked at me amused, he leaned back into his chair as I rubbed my cheeks.

 

 

"Awe dont you look cute" He flashed a cute smirk

 


 

TAH-DAH! ANOTHER UPDATE! 

Its still friday so hah!!! 

Anyways.... Happy Birthday to this Author-nim LOL 

 

As for the surprise.....

If you like the new rookie group BTS........

I wrote a new fanfic!

Check it out!! 

 

Temporary Identity

 

-Mochii_