❥ Chapter Fourteen

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

I arrived at the destination I was suppose to meet Daehyun, since I was early 10 minutes I decided to go into the corner store nearby to buy a snack. I didnt eat that much since my mom kept saying weird things.

Once I walked out of the store with my cookie, I saw Daehyun standing there looking to the left then the right. I quickly went back into the store to get a cold drink for him.

I walked over to him quietly before placing the cold can of coke against his cheek, giggling at his reaction.

 

"Yah!" Daehyun playfully scolded

"Here" I handed him the can of coke, then continued with my cookie

"Thanks" He opened the can and drank some of the coke before speaking again "So I planned for us to go to a cafe today and just hang out around Myeongdong and do some shopping"

"Okay sounds fun!" I answered with a stuffed face

"Haha sorry, I wasn't really sure on what to plan" Daehyun rubbed the back of his neck "and one more thing, swallow then talk I dont want you to choke"

 

After he said that line I started to cough on my cookie, Daehyun lightly patted me on my back and handed me the coke to drink.

 

"I told you, you would choke" Daehyun chuckled "Listen to me more okay? Im wise"

"Psh I didnt choke, I coughed" I rolled my eyes laughing "There is a big difference" 

 

=======================================================

 

"Hyung~~" Minwoo's voice chimed next to Kwangmin "Wake up!!"

 

Kwangmin being the lazy one in the Jo family continued to sleep on even though it was 1 in the afternoon. He would usually sleep till 4 but since his friends were over he finally sat up on his bed.

 

"What do you want?" He asked half asleep

"Well.... we're all going out today so being the good friends we are, we want to ask you if you want to come to Myeongdong with us?" Jeongmin sat down on the other side of Kwangmin's bed

 

Kwangmin thought about if he should go or not but he really just wanted to sleep on Saturday's

 

"Thanks for the offer but ill have to turn it down, I still want my sleep" Kwangmin laid back down on his bed "You guys go ahead and have fun"

"You arent saying this to us so you can ditch and go find Jinhee riiight?" Minwoo looked at him suspiciously

"No this isnt an excuse, Jinhee isnt here anyways shes out of town to see her grandmother" Kwangmin mumbled

"Hm alright, enjoy your sleep" Hyunseong spoke up "We'll bring you some food or something later"

 

Youngmin, Minwoo, Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong got up and left Kwangmin's room shutting the door behind them. Leaving Kwangmin with his peace and quiet to continue to sleep.

 

==========================================================

 

Daehyun and I stopped at Starbucks to get a drink and to sit for a while since we walked around everywhere in Myeongdong. Daehyun ordered a Mocha frappuccino while I ordered a Caramel frappuccino.

 

"So how is the day going so far?" Daehyun sat down handing me my drink

"Really well! Thanks" I smiled

"Thanks good, we still have a couple places to go to before dinner" Daehyun flashed his signature smile

"Dinner?" I tilted her head

"Yeah, it will be the best part of tonight. Trust me" Daehyun winked at me

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile the members of Boyfriend excluding Kwangmin walked around Myeongdong shopping for new clothes...Or it was Mainly Jeongmin who shopped, everyone else went to eat street food.

As they walked passed some cafes which included Starbucks, Minwoo stopped walking. Everyone else turned back to look at him.

 

"Minwoo, whats wrong?" Youngmin gave him a weird look

"Kwangmin hyung said Jinhee went to visit her grandmother out of town right?" Minwoo asked the Boyfriend members

"Yeah...why?" Donghyun asked the maknae of the group

"Well because isnt that her with Daehyun sunbaenim?" Minwoo pointed to the couple on the other side of the glass laughing away with each other

"It is..." Jeongmin and Hyunseong spoke simultaneously

"Should we tell Kwangmin?" Jeongmin asked the other members

 

The 5 of them exchanged glances with each other silently before deciding on their verdict

 

"We will tell him tonight" Youngmin announced "When hes eating, because food will keep him from geting to upset or mad"

"Alright" Everyone else nodded

 

========================================

 

"Dae, where are we going?" I asked as I was being dragged into a store

"You'll see" He grinned giving an eye smile too

 

We entered a cute accessory shop, Daehyun continued to drag me towards the cellphone accessory area. Once we stopped Daehyun turned to be and gestured me to take a look at the charms.

 

"Pick something" Daehyun smiled again

 

'I swear that smile is going to give me a heart attack' I thought

 

I looked at the charms, most of them were couple cellphone charms but I ignored that fact. I wasn't sure what to pick but since I liked simple things I picked a lock and a key charm.

Daehyun looked at me then picked up the cellphone charm set.

 

"You like this one?" He asked

"Yeah, its simple but cute" I grinned

"Perfect" Daehyun chuckled "I was eyeing that one too!"

 

Daehyun grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the counter to pay for it.

The lady smiled at us and commented saying that we were a cute couple and that she wishes us a happy relationship. Daehyun and I smiled then walked out of the store; sitting down on a bench we opened the package and took out the charms.

 

"I know dragging you around the store seemed like I was rushing but I really wasnt, I was just excited" He chuckled "I really do like you Seo Jinhee"

"I like you too Daehyun" I smiled

 

Daehyun smiled widely before taking the Key charm and holding his hand out.

 

"Hand me your phone" 

 

I took my phone out of my bag and handed it to him, Daehyun took my phone and put the charm on it. He then handed me his phone and vise versa.

 

"Seo Jinhee you now have the key to my heart" Daehyun looked me in the eye before bursting into laughter "Ok that was cheesy, but you get what I meant"

 

Daehyun pulled me in for a warm hug before we went to dinner....

 


 

Oh snap, Daehyun has made a big move eh? and im guessing you guys are waiting for Kwangmin's move?

Well you will all soon find out! Ill update soon ^^

Dont forget to comment!!!

-Mochii_