❥ Chapter Twenty-nine

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy
 
 

Walking off with Kwangmin we went in the other direction than Daehyun and Hyunri. Unconciously my hand was still holding Kwangmin's. From the side you could see Kwangmin walking with a smile on his face.

 

"Jinhee you're okay right?" He asked

"Im fine, dont worry" I smiled "Im not going to let a little thing ruin our date" I winked 

"D-date?" Kwangmin tilted his head

"Yeah, you're the one who suggested it" I laughed 

"Right!" He smiled sheepishly

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Thanks Kwangmin, I have a really good time today" I bowed

"Really still bowing at me?" He joked "I thought we passed the formal stage"

"We are, but Im very thankful for today" I took off the jacket Kwangmin drapped over me "Thanks for being with me for the last couple days"

"Its no probl--"

 

Before Kwangmin could finish his sentence I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before opening the door to my house. The two of us stared at each other tomato-faced.

 

"Night Kwangmin" I smiled

 

Kwangmin nodded before I shut the door. The boy stood infront of my door like he was in shock.

 

"Sleep well~" he chimed before leaving

 

============================================

 

"Hello?" I answered the phone

"JINHEE YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH KWANGMIN?!" Eunmi shouted into the phone

"Oh yeah" I rubbed my eyes sitting up "Why?"

"BECAUSE" She answered "Did you already get over Daehyung Sunbae? or did you ever like him?"

"Of course I liked him!" I responded 

"So you moved on already?" She asked

"Um yeah? I think so" I tilted my head

"Then you never liked him in that way" Eunmi replied to me "You like Kwangmin."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After my phone coversation with Eunmi I went off to the bathroom to get ready for school. Today was a friday which means I would be free for the weekend after a couple hours. Once I got dress I grabbed my backpack and phone, then made my way downstairs.

Reaching the bottom of the steps I walked into the kitchen to see my parents sitting down eating breakfast already. I sat down across from my parents.

 

"Morning sweetie" My mom smiled "slept well?"

"Mhmm" I nodded then picked up my spoon

"So how was your date last night?" My dad spoke up still looking at his newspaper "It was with Kwangmin right?"

"Uh...yeah" I agreed

"Awe thats cute isnt it? I always knew you guys would end up together" my mother clapped her hands together

"Mom! we arent dating!" I whined

"Yet" My father added

"Oh my god, I cant with you guys." I rolled my eyes "Im leaving now"

 

I got up from my seat before glaring at my parents who both looked at me with a smile. But the question was how did they know too?

As I put my shoes on and stepped out of the house I see Kwangmin leaning against the side of the gate infront of my house.

 

"Were you waiting for me?" I asked walking up to him

"erm...yeah" He rubbed the back of his neck "Here"

 

Kwangmin handed me a helmet. I stared at it, not because I was getting a ride from him again; but because the helment was different from the silver one he usually gives me.

I looked up at Kwangmin tiliting my head to the right with a small smile

 

"Whats this for?" I asked taking the brand new white helmet

"I thought well because....um.....I give you rides everywhere so...um...you could get your own personal helmet" He smiled sheepishly

"Awe, thanks Kwangmin" I laughed "That's kind of you"

 

===================================================

 

After 4 classes it was now lunch time. Stopping at my locker I put my books away and grabbed my lunch making my way to the cafeteria. Before I could make it though someone put their hand on my mouth and dragged me into the janitors closet.

By instinct I began to move around to free myself from the stranger.

 

"Aish! Jinhee its me!" They shouted

"Oh" I stopped moving

 


 

ASDFGHJKL; I finally updated omg after like 7092 years!

So sorry for the long pause on updates. School term is almost over so there were lots of tests.

Anyways...comment who you think it is!! ;)

-Mochii_