❥ Chapter Twenty-two

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

'I dont get why he needs help, he did fine on the test' I thought to myself

 

I sat in my room for 10 minutes skimming through my chem notes becuase I needed to help Kwangmin out again. This went on for 5 minutes before a knock was made on my door.

 

"Come in" I shouted

 

The door slowly opened revealing Kwangmin standing there smiling at me, along with him was a plastic bag from seven-eleven. He walked into my room and sat down next to me on the floor.

 

"Well took you long enough" I stated out

"Yeah sorry about that, I was having a very important talk with your boyfriend" Kwangmin joked "and the fact that your mom kept talking to me"

"Oh yeah...my mom, sorry about her" I laughed "Shes embarassing"

"Nah" Kwangmin grinned "Shes cool"

"ANYWAYS....." I raised my voice "Do you really need help with chem?"

"Nope, not at all" Kwangmin smiled widely

"Then why did you comeover?" I looked at him funny

"Well if I said I wanted to chill with you then your boyfriend would have probably guarded you like a dog" He joked 

"Ah an excuse" I nodded "So the food?"

"I brought so we could chill and eat" Kwangmin answered "Got any movies?"

 

I nodded and went over to my bookshelf and picked a couple favourable and random dvds we could watch for the time being. I brought them back over to Kwangmin and set them down on the floor. Kwangmin picked the covers up looking at the back descrptions.

 

"Really? you have Twilight?" He chuckled

"It was a phase like 4 years ago okay" I rolled my eyes and lightly hit him in the arm

"Hmm" Kwangmin picked up two dvds "Which one?"

 

I had the option to choose between 'Up' and 'A Werewolf Boy', and being the teenage girl I am I had to choose 'A werewolf boy' like how could I not? its Song Joongki. Kwangmin laughed as I pointed to my desired movie, he got up to my TV and put the DVD into the dvd player.

 

"You're such a fangirl aha" Kwangmin laughed

"I know I am, now hush" I leaned against my headboard on my bed "Sit" I patted the spot next to me

 

15 minutes into the movie Kwangmin was already bored, all he was doing was eating the snacks...As for me I was an explosion of Song Joongki feels.

 

"Why is he so cute?!" I sobbed

"Are all girls like this?" Kwangmin looked at me funny as he continued to eat. "Because it get weird"

"Not all but most" I corrected "But I could say the same about boys and SNSD"

"Okay thats fair" He looked back at the TV screen.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My eyes soon grew sore from watching the TV for a long time, I shut my eyes momentarily to rest it. Who knew that I was that tired because I drifted to sleep. My head rocked a bit before it landed on Kwangmin's shoulder.

Kwangmin turned his head to look at me, he smiled before pausing the movie.

 

"Sleepy head" He quietly laughed before moving a strand of my hair out of my face.

 

Kwangmin got up and slowly set me into a resting postion on my bed, he pulled the blanket over me, shut off the TV and stood there infront of me for some minutes.  Kwangmin leaned closed to my face and quickly pecked me on my forehead

 

"Night Jinhee" He got up and shut the door to my room

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Oh Kwangmin you're leaving?" Jinhee's mother called out from the livingroom

"Ah yes, Mrs.Seo" Kwangmin smiled "Jinhee fell asleep, so I should be going home now"

"That girl" Mrs.Seo shook her head "She never gets enough sleep, she stays up so late fangirling over Song Joongki"

 

Kwangmin chuckled at Mrs.Seo's remark. He walked towards the door way to put on his shoes, Jinhee's mom and dad stood by the door to say good bye to the boy.

 

"Have a good night Kwangmin, be safe when you're on the road" Jinhee's father waved

"You too Mr.Seo" Kwangmin put on his helmet and started his bike

 

===============================================================

 

The next morning I streched my arms in the air and sat up. I looked over at the time, it was 7am. Just in time for me to get ready for school, I got out of bed, pulled out a clean uniform, and tied my hair into a bun.

I went over to my desk to see that the dvd was already in its case from last night.

 

"Did we finish the entire movie?" I looked into the air to think back "huh, wait how did i end up sleeping?"

 

I thought about it but I couldnt remember. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs to have breakfast, when I walked into my kitchen I saw Daehyun seated there infront of my dad and my mom looking at him from the stove.

 

"Daehyun what are you doing here so early?" I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasnt seeing things

"The boy was standing outside so I invited him" My mom set down two plates on the table "Here eat Daehyun"

"Ah, thank you Mrs.Seo" Daehyun bowed his head

 

I sat down next to my boyfriend, across from my dad. My dad was still focused on his newspaper. Daehyun and I quickly ate our breakfast before leaving for school.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As I arrived to class I went over to my desk to sit down. None of my friend's were in class yet, they were probably talking near their lockers. Just when I was going to put my head down on the desk; Choi Hyunri stood infront of me again. She tapped a couple times on my desk to get my attention.

 

"Can I help you Hyunri?" I sighed with annoyance

"Are you sure you're in love with Daehyun?" She asked with a monotone

"Yeah, I have liked him since the 9th grade" I replied as nicely as i could

 

Hyunri let out a slight smirk from the corner of her lip, I looked at her weirdly before wanting to resume my sleep position.

 

"I suggest you pick one of the two boys, because one obviously like you more than the other" Hyunri spoke up "And you obviously dont notice who likes you more"

"I suggest you dont tell me who I should like" I talked back "Now if you dont mind, I want my last minute shut eye before class starts"

"Hah, ill leave once you tell me your pick" Hyunri responded, tucking in a loose hair behind her ear  "because personally I think, you would be a better fit with Kwangmin"

"Personally I suggest you stop pestering me and go back to your desk, and fyi I choose Daehyun" I rolled my eyes before placing my head on my desk.

"Hm we'll see who you'll pick in the very end" She smirked once more before getting out of the seat infront of me

 

'Finally peac--' I spoke to soon in my mind because the school bell rang right on cue

 

I groaned in annoyance before sitting up again. The teacher walked in a few minutes later and our lesson began. Halfway through the class I started to zone out, I looked over to the other side of the class where Hyunri was sitting.

I thought about what she said to me earlier, of course I would pick Daehyun. Like why wouldnt I?

 

 

' What exactly is this girl up to?.....'

 


 

So...things are getting suspicious eh?

Ahaha anyways... Im back from my camping trip, so updates coming along this week. 

And then the updates will slow down a bit due to the fact that my school is starting next week in september.

 

Ill update soon ^^

Dont forget to comment! yeah thats right  you im talking to you, dont forget to comment k? they inspire me LOL

Have a nice day!

-Mochii_