❥ Chapter Twenty-three

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

"Jinhee-ah you okay?"  Eunmi snapped her fingers infront of me

"Hm?" I looked over to my friends who were all staring at me "Im fine!"

"sure you are?" Chohee stared at me closely

"I think I am" I stared at the cafeteria roof "Its that Hyunri girl"

"Oh Hyunri" Hyojung rolled her eyes "I never liked her, she's so weird"

"And just like Daehyun, No one knows about her past too" Yunji added

 

The 5 of us continued to talk about Daehyun and Hyunri. How it was peculiar that no one in the school really knows about them, other than grades and stuff. We were about to discuss more detail, but then some people showed up at our table...and by "some people" we meant Boyfriend minus the oldest.

 

"Hi Yunji!" Minwoo squished between Chohee and Yunji who were sitting next to each other 

"Ruude" Chohee rolled her eyes playfully, she then got up to sit next to Eunmi.

 

Normally the 2 people that hate each other would sit away from each other but nope, not in this case. Jeongmin and Hyojung sat next to each other, but it was only to make smart- remarks about each other. Today like any other day the two would insult each other.

 

"They're cute together dont you think?" Eunmi laughed and continued to eat

"They have a thing for each other for sure" Hyunseong spoke up, a grin forming on the corner of his lip

"Yeah and that 'thing' is hate" Jeongmin turned around to look at us before turning back to glare at Hyojung

"Cant you sit somewhere else?" Hyojung complained "You're blinding my sight"

"I know im attractive" Jeongmin smirked 

"Im done" Hyojung got up and moved next to me "I have lost my appetite"

 

We all laughed at how Hyojung acted; Soon we all started our own little group conversations. Hyunseong, Youngmin, Chohee and Eunmi were chatting with each other; Minwoo, Yunji and Hyojung were talking with the addition of Jeongmin trying to annoy Hyojung. Kwangmin and I were left eating silently, what could I say? I like food so im going to finish it.

 

"So what are you guys doing here?" I asked Kwangmin

"Minwoo likes Yunji" Kwangmin whispered the first part "He wanted to have lunch with her, but he doesnt have the guts too. So he asked to come as a group"

"Hahaha Awe, thats cute" I looked over at Minwoo who was smiling like a cute puppy

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After lunch finished I began to walk towards my locker, when I opened my locker an envelope fell out. I stared at it blankly, I put it into my backpack and carried on with what I needed to do. Once I grabbed my textbook for my next class, I joined Yunji and we began to make our way there. I sat down at my desk next to Yunji and placed my head on the desk once again. I like sleep.

 

For the rest of the day, I paid attention in class and zoned out. Once the bell rang everyone quickly got up and piled out of the classroom to go home.

 

"Ah its a Thursday, one more day to go!" Eunmi joined my walk to our lockers

"Cant wait" I sighed in relief 

"Oh so I did some research on Hyunri an-" I cut Eunmi off

"You mean Stalking?" I chuckled

"No, I call it research. Anyways about Hyunri, I went around to ask some people that might know more about her and turns ou--" Eunmi was cut off when her phone rang. "Oh sorry I need to take this, ill tell you later"

"Alright" I smiled

 

Eunmi walked away answering her phone while I went to go open my locker. Right when I was about to shut my locker someone appeared and leaned against it.

 

"Hey Beautiful" Daehyun grinned cheekily "Want to get something to eat?"

"Ahah" I laughed "Cant today, I have a science project to work on"

"Oh my! is Miss Seo Jinhee turning down food?" Daehyun pinched my cheeks

"Hey, only because I have a project to work on!" I stuck my tongue out

"Ok ok, ill let you go then" Daehyun pecked me on the cheek then grabbed my hand "C'mon, ill walk you home"

 

====================================================

 

"Oh what to do, what to do" I leaned back agaist my computer chair 

 

I finished my homework a little while ago, and to be honest there was nothing to do on the computer. I picked up my backpack to see if there was anything to read in the textbook. When I took out my textbook the envelope from earlier today fell out. I picked it up from the ground.

 

'Should I open it?' I thought to myself 'what if it isnt mine and it was put in the wrong locker?'

 

I ended up with opening it, ill never know if it was meant for me or not. Placing the letter on my desk I reached over for my letter opener and slowly tore away at it. When I took the contents out there were some photos and a letter.

I opened up the letter to read.

 

Seo Jinhee,

Are you sure you're making the right decisions?

Take a better look before its too late.

-Anon.

 

"What?" I said out loud "Who is this?"

 

I flipped the photos over to look at it and to my dismay, they were photos of Daehyun... with another girl.

 


 

Uh-oh! Daehyun is caught? or not? or is someone playing with Jinhee? Stay tuned!

Woohoo! Finally updated, school starts on tuesday TT TT but updates will still be pree regular. 

Dont forget to comment! 

 

One last thing! My friends and I are running an Ulzzang contest!

You guys should try it and join us!!!!!!

[Click the image to be redirected]

 

-Mochii_