❥ Chapter Twenty-five

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

I slowly opened my eyes to see Kwangmin on top of me, his face right infront on my face. I stared at him wide-eyed, he was way too close to me; My heart beat soon began to pick up a bit which was weird to me. 

 

"Yah! Seo Jinhee, are you okay?" Kwangmin asked again

"Please get off me" I answered quickly

"Oh right!" Kwangmin got up and held his hand out 

 

I grabbed his hand and stood up, all the students that surrounded us soon dissolved and everyone went back to the dodgeball game. Chohee and Hyojung hurried over to me, worried.

 

"Are you okay?!" They both asked

"Im fine" I smiled, then turned to Kwangmin "Thanks...aha"

"No problem" He smiled

 

The teacher soon came over asking me if I needed to go down to the nurses but I denied the offer and sat out instead. Once I sat down I looked out at the ongoing dodgeball game. Hyojung and Chohee slowly made their way over and sat down next to me.

 

"So the way you and Kwangmin were just then" Chohee teased 

"From the angle I was standing at, It looked like you guys were kissing" Hyojung joined in

"Yah you guys!" I nudged them both roughly "We're just friends"

"Mhmm" Chohee rolled her eyes "He probably thinks differently" 

"What?" I asked tilting my head

"Unnie, you're so oblivious sometimes" Hyojung giggled "You'll get it, eventually"

 

My two friends got up and resumed their dodgeball game, before the teacher could yell at them.

 

==========================================================

 

"Jinnie!! Are you okay?" Eunmi ran towards me "I heard you almost got hit again in gym"

"Oh yeah" I laugh "Im okay though" I patted my friend on the shoulder

"I heard you got saved by Kwangmin" Yunji strolled over slowly

"I think it was more than just saving" Chohee teased me

 

I rolled my eyes playfully at my friends before we resumed our way out the school. Today was our Ramen day again, so like tradition we all headed towards our usual place. 

We walked in through the doors and our sunbae seated us down at our usual table.

 

"So is it the usual again ladies?" He chuckled taking out a notepad

"You bet!" Yunji responded giving him a thumbs out "You know us too well, Sunbae" 

"Of course I do, you guys come by every week. Sometimes more" He put his notepad back into his pocket "Ill be back with your orders soon" He walked away to another table. 

 

We continued to chat with each other except Chohee was more silent as of the moment; Instead she kept glancing at her phone. I nudged Eunmi who was next to me, she looked up and gave me a questioning look.

 

"Whats up with her?" I whispered

"Not sure" Eunmi shrugged 

I slowly got up and reached over for Chohee's phone "Let me just take this"

"Yah!" She looked up glaring at me

"Who have you been texting?" Yunji joined it

"No one" Chohee reply her lips forming a thin line

 

The four of us looked at her unamused; knowing shes lying. Hyojung took the phone and unlocked the screen, she clicked on text messages and scolled through her recent messages.

 

"Who's Jimin?" Hyojung glanced over at Chohee who was crossing her arms

"A person" she answered reaching over for her phone

"I think the real question is who IS Jimin" Eunmi teased taking the phone from Hyojung's hand

"Oh is it Park Jimin?" Yunji spoke up "I have dance with him"

"The cute Jimin?" Eunmi gasped "Do you like Jimin?! Or does he like you?"

 

Chohee gave us the 'look' before taking the phone from Eunmi and stuffing it back into her pocket. Before we could say more our sunbae came back with our food.

 

"We'll continue this conversation later" I picked up my utensils getting ready to eat

 

===========================================================

 

"So Jinhee, what are you going to do for your anniversary with Daehyun?" Chohee raised a brow

"Not sure yet" I stuck out my lower lip "Maybe make him food?"

"Oh make him Cheesecake!" Hyojung pitched in  "I heard he likes cheesecake!" 

"Hey, thats a pretty good idea!" I gave her a thumbs up

 

The 5 of us stopped infront of the bus stop ready to all head home. We stood there talking with each other all in deep conversations until Hyojung nudged Yunji who nudged me.

 

"You boy... friend is here" Hyojung said pausing before she said the last part 

 

I looked over to see Kwangmin's figure still on his bike; he took of his helmet before greeting us with a smile.

 

"You guys headed home?" He asked 

"Yep!" Hyojung nodded with a wide smiled "We're just waiting for our bus, but yenno feel free to just give Jinhee a ride home"

"Yah" I nudged her "What are you doing?" 

 

Kwangmin laughed before throwing me a helmet, gesturing me to get on his bike. I looked over to my friends who were all staring at me with an estatic look on their face.

 

"Um....okay well Ill see you all tomorrow I guess" I put on the helmet and got on Kwangmin's bike. He waved one last time before staring the engine and racing off.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Thanks for the ride home...again" I bowed halfway to Kwangmin

"Its not problem really" He flashed a smile "Just know that if you ever need help, Im always availiable" 

I nodded towards is offer, "Oh! I do have a favour" 

"What is it?" Kwangmin removed his helmet

"I have been receiving these photo's lately of --" 

"Of Daehyun and another girl?" Kwangmin finished

I opened my eyes widely

 

'How did he find out!?' I thought to myself

 

"I dont know why, but im getting targeted with them too" Kwangmin finished 

"Oh...im sorry" I apologize

"Its not your fault Jinhee" He placed a hand on my shoulder "Anyways what do you want me to help you with? Find out who sent out the photos?" 

"Oh well I got that covered; The girls are going to help me with that. Im actually trusting nothing is going on between Dae and the girl" I took a breath "I want you to help me make a cheesecake for him...for our anniverary" 

 


 

Ohhhh what is going to happen??? 

Yes yes LOL Daehyun tsk... and yes omg I had to add Jimin from BTS into this LOL my bias is Jungkook but for the age fact err one is like a 95 liner so yeah :3

stay subscribed and dont leave, the big drama with be revealed soon~

Dont forget to comment! ^^

-Mochii_

 

P.S: Join Nabi Ulzzang Contest! 

We really need more contestants!