❥ Chapter Twenty

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

"What?!" Both Kwangmin and I responded at the same time

"Yeah, I over heard these group of girls talking about it" Chohee continued

"I would never cheat on Daehyun" I raised my hand slightly

"Yeah, yeah I know that lover girl" Chohee poked my forehead "Alright good luck you two, on the test"

 

She got up and went over to the other side of the class where her desk was. Kwangmin and I continued to quiz each other, but this time Hyojung came over. Im guessing she might be telling us the same thing.

 

"Ok, I just heard the craziest news ever" Hyojung kneelwd down next to my desk 

"What is it?" I Kwangmin asked

"Let me guess, you heard a rumor about me cheating on Daehyun with Kwangmin?" I spoke up

"What? no" Hyojung looked at me weirdly "I was going to tell you guys that the school is finally going to have its first school arts fundraiser in like 5 years, and they might if possible get an idol group to perform to up the hype of it" 

"Oh..." I trailed my voice

"But on the other hand.... your news is crazy too!!" Hyojung raised her voice "But downt worry unnie, we all know you wouldnt"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Okay class, finish up the last question you are working on and hand in your tests" Mr.Hong announced

 

I quickly finished my last question before getting up to hand in my test, as I got up I noticed some people in the class stare at me. When I sat back down again Kwangmin leaned over to whisper something to me.

 

"Dont worry about the other people" 

"Yeah, I know" I smiled

"Okay class, considering im nice and made it all multiple choice and made you guys do it on a bubble sheet. I will quickly go get your marks from the bubble sheet scanner and hand your marks back." Mr.Hong walked towards the door "NO funny business"

 

As soon as the teacher walked out the door, the chattering went up. Hyojung and Chohee came over to us to talk about the test.

 

"I died" Chohee stated plainly "If I can get a B I will be greatful"

"A 50 question multiple choice test isnt that bad, im expecting an A " Hyojung shrugged "Kwangmin how do you think you did?

"I dont think i did too bad, maybe a C+" He grinned

"You a C+? you dont even come to class half the time" Hyojung joked 

"Hey now, I bet I might be able to beat your mark" Kwangmin smirked 

"Ohhhh is this a bet I see going on" Chohee chuckled 

"Okay its on, Loser treats the winner to food" Hyojung stuck out her hand

"Deal" Kwangmin shook her hand

 

'this is going to be quite interesting' I thought to myself before going back to a game on my ipod

 

20 minutes later Mr.Hong came back with the tests, his facial expression seemed like he was happy but also unset...then again its Mr.Hong. No one ever seems to understand him. He sometimes was like a teacher that talks about his personal life, and sometimes he was just really strict.

 

"So the tests have been graded" Mr.Hong pushed up his glasses "Most of the marks are pretty impressive"

 

Mr.Hong walked around the class handing back the tests. He walked up to Chohee, then Hyojung and so on. Mr.Hong finally arrived next to me, but he handed the test to Kwangmin.

 

"Good job Mr.Jo, im impressed" Mr.Hong smiled at the boy, then turned to me "You too Miss Seo"

 

I looked at my mark to see that I got and by my surprise I got 96% on the test which was an A. I then looked over at Kwangmin who was also smiling, I leaned over too look at his mark, he got a 90% on the test

 

"Wow im very impressed too!!" I grinned "Im an amazing tutor"

"Hah, please Im smarter than you think" Kwangmin praised himself

"Dont get so cocky now" I laughed "You still have a bet"

 

And right on cue Hyojung rushed over to our desk.

 

"What did you get?" She eyes Kwangmin

"What did you get?" Kwangmin responded

"I asked first" Hyojung stuck her tongue out

"I got 90%" Kwangmin showed Hyojung his test

"What?!" Her jaw dropped "Y-you beat me I got 88%, damn it just 1 question off"

"Looks like someone owes someone else some food" Chohee slung her arm around Hyojung's shoulder

 

======================================================

 

"So are you coming to our usual ice cream day this week?" Eunmi asked as I walked towards our lockers "Well us plus Kwangmin, Hyojung and Kwangmin agreed on ice cream"

"Of course wouldnt miss it for the world, its our traditi--" I grinned

"Make way!" A boys voice shouted

 

Eunmi and I quickly turned around to see what was happening, two boys were chasing one other boy down the hall. The Boy being chased got closer and closer to Eunmi and I. 

 

"Get out of the way!" The boy shouted again

 

Everyone moved to the side of the hallway, I always knew I had a slow reaction so it took me a moment before I moved. The boy quickly ran past me but I tripped in the process, I shut my eyes because I thought I would be less painful when I hit the floor. After 5 seconds with my eyes shut, i realized I never met impact with the floor, instead I met contact with a person.

 

'What who is this?' I thought in my mind 'wait I should open my eyes'

 

I slowly opened my eyes to see who caught me......

 


 

WHO WAS IT???

Wew yay for cliche cliffhangers! :D and I decided to update again today because I had the chapter done.

Just letting everone know that im not really sure how the grading systems in your country work so yeah aha... I went by my grading system: 86%-100% - A, 73%-85% - B, 64%-72% -  C+...... I think thats what it is for C+ LOL im not sure but yeah any lower it goes C, C-, then F. 

So just a heads up if you guys get confused :)

Comment who you think got Jinhee LOL 

Announcement: I will be finishing up summer school on August 8th, and from then on ill be busy studying for an exam on the 14th. Right after the exam ill be leaving to go camping for a week so... By my estimate no updates for the next 2 weeks BUT if I can ill update once more before I leave :) Stay tuned!

-Mochii_