❥ Chapter One

Falling in Love with a Bad Boy

 

"Yah! Seo Jinhee, wake up! It's time for school!" My mom knocked on my door continously trying to wake me up. 

"It's 7:30! You're going to be late!" 

 

I shot out of bed, feeling incredibly tired. I stayed up too late last night trying to finish my science project with my bestfriend...well that, and I was reading this fanfic.

"Are you up yet?" My mom knocked on the door once again.

"Yes!" I replied and dashed into the bathroom to get changed into my uniform.

After I got dressed, I quickly grabbed my backpack , lunch and breakfast to-go.

"Bye mom!" I waved and shut the door and left for school.....

 

==================

 

"Kwangmin, wake up! You're late for school again!" Mrs.Jo attempted to wake her son up for school, but all he did was stir. The boy was a heavy sleeper. Mrs.Jo gave up and went to get ready to go to work; she decided to let her son wake up on his own.

"You are so different from Youngmin." She laughed but shook her head.

 

==================

 

"No, no, no! Wait!!" I picked up my speed as the school gate was about to shut.

I didn't make it in on time.

"Now what?!" I asked myself, looking down at the ground. Just then a motorcycle zoomed past me. I turned around to see a boy get off of it.

He's late too, I thought. Instead of walking to the front gate, he parked the motorcycle and walked to the back of the school. 

Where is he going?  I wondered as I followed him quietly.

 

Once at the back of the school he stepped back from the metal fence a bit before jumping onto it and climbing over.

Is this what people do when they're late for school? I thought, curious. I wouldnt know; I'm not usually late for school and even if I was late I usually would be able to make it before the gate shut. So I decided to copy him and climb over to get to class. 

 

-----------------------------

 

Ocne Kwangmin got over the fence, he walked up the stairs not knowing the disciplinary teacher was standing there watching for any late students. Kwangmin was caught.

"Yah! Jo Kwangmin, come here!" He waved him over. Kwangmin rolled his eyes and walked over.

"This is the 5th time this month, Kwangmin; get your act together!" The teacher scolded him. Kwangmin wasn't paying attention to one word, the boy was simply just ignoring him, having heard it way too many times.

 

----------------------------

 

I hopped off the fence and dusted myself off before slinging my backpack on again.

"Well that wasn't too hard." I checked my watch. Shoot the disciplinary teacher might be out! I thought, panicked. I started to run in the direction of my first class, but I ran into the teacher scolding the boy from earlier.

"This is the 5th time this month, Kwangmin; get your act together!" He didnt seem like he cared but was just annoyed. The teacher noticed me too and called me over.

He read my name tag. "Seo Jinhee, explain why you are late."

I didn't respond; I didnt want to say I overslept.

"Very well then. Just don't let this happen again." He spoke in a strict voice. I nodded.

He went back to scolding Kwangmin while I just stood there. Kwangmin...So his name is Kwangmin... I thought. I'll have to admit he was pretty good looking. I heard my bestfriend talk about him a few times, but I didn't know what he looked like until today.

"You two can go now. Don't be late for class again!" The teacher finished.

Kwangmin rolled his eyes again and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and his hand gripping mine.

"Hey wai-"  

"Let's go." He cut in, pulling me in the other direction.

"My class is that way!" I cried, releasing myself from his grip. He gave me the "Are you serious?" look. He was probably wondering why I would go to class even when I was late.

We stood there awkwardly before I bowed and left him for my first class.

 

 

==================

 
"So, why were you late this morning?" Eunmi asked me as we sat down at our lunch table.
 
"I told you in class already. I overslept so the gate closed on me and then I had to climb over the fence." I took out my lunch box. 
 
 
"You climbed over the fence?! That doesn't sound like something you'd do though..." Eunmi said as she gave me a suspicious look.
"Did you, by any chance, copy Jo Kwangmin or something?"
 
I coughed a bit on my food.
 
"Aha! So you did!" Eunmi exclaimed. I nodded meakly.
 
"Do you know anything about this Kwangmin boy?" I asked Eunmi.
 
"Hmm...a little bit..." She stopped chewing to think about what she knew
 
"He rides a motorcycle, usually doesn't go to classes, comes late to school everyday and is the complete opposite from his twin brother Youngmin." She listed. I caught the way she smiled when she said Youngmin and shook my head.
 
"Ohh, so he's the typical bad boy?" I asked as I took out my unfinished homework to finish.
 
"Yeah, pretty much." Eunmi put in.
 
------------------------------
 
"Kwangmin! You finally came to school today!" Jeongmin stood out of his seat to exclaim.
 
"What are you talking about? I come to school! Just not on time, that's all." Kwangmin sat down.
 
"So I heard you were caught by Teacher Nam today." Youngmin said and shook his head.
 
"Hey, not just me today." Kwangmin defended.
 
"Let me guess, you were with Seo Jinhee, am I right?" Minwoo laughed at his expression and continued to eat.
 
"How do you know?!" Kwangmin questioned Minwoo.
 
"I have my first class with her, she showed up really late for class." Minwoo explained through a mouthful of rice.
 
Kwangmin nodded and asked, "Do you  guys anything about her?"
 
The 5 boys looked at each other then looked at Kwangmin again.
 
"Sorry, we don't." Donghyun shrugged.
 
"Oh, alright..." Kwangmin began to eat his lunch.
 
==================
 
School finished and a couple friends and I decided to go get icecream before we all went home.
 
"So what icecream flavours do you guys want?" Yunji asked us before going to the counter.
"Vanilla please!"
"Chocolate of course."
"Oreo!"
Eunmi, Chohee and I called out at Yunji simultaneously. We all turned to Hyojung.
 
"I dont want icecream. Just get me a glazed doughnut." She grinned.
 
"Alright, I'll be right back." Yunji left.
 
I took out my book I had to read for English class and started trying to read it before Eunmi nudged me.
 
"Girl, look who it is." I looked up towards to entrance.
 
No way... 
 

Yay! Chapter 1 has been written!! :)

Tell me what you think!! ^^

-KathyCathy