Nice Place

Half Angel

 

“Jongup…” you were still shocked from what just happened. Jongup with wings. What is he?
“why would you do that?! You want to kill yourself? And our baby?!” Jongup didn’t care about what through in your mind about him. He could fly. And he has wings.
“Jongup… why do you have wings? And did we just fly?” your mind was so blank. You ignored his words. He took a deep breath.
“answer me, did you just want to kill yourself and our baby?” Jongup held your shoulder. He looked deep into your eyes.
“I… I… I just can’t bear this all by myself. Nobody wants to be with me” finally you got back into your senses. You avoided Jongup’s eyes. You didn’t know whether because your guilty feeling or because you scared of him.
“do you think I’m gonna leave you? Do you think I don’t want to be with you? To be with our baby? Don’t ever think like that again, you pabo” then he hugged you tightly. But you didn’t hug him back. You just stood there. With many things through your mind, but you couldn’t speak about it.
“but, why do you have wings?” you asked Jongup that same thing again. You were still curious. Even you couldn’t believe that what just happened is real. You thought you died. But you can’t have illusions if you were dead.
“oh!” then the wings disappeared from his back. “I shouldn’t tell you about this, but because I have to save your life, and you saw my wings, I think you should know about who I really am.” He stopped his words. Made you more curious. “I am an angel” and his answer shocked you more.
“are you…… joking?” you still couldn’t believe what he said. You were still absent-minded.
“why would I be joking? Do you think I am a mutant or something like that, baby?” he smiled.
“no… I don’t…” slowly you looked at Jongup’s eyes. You found his pureness there. There was no way he would be lying to you. “so, are you real angel?” he smiled heard you asked that stupid question.
“I am, baby” Jongup was still smiling to you.
How could you forget his kindness so you decided to kill yourself? How could you forget how you and Jongup love each other? He won’t ever let you be alone. How could you forget about that and made a stupid decision.
“but why? Why are you here, on earth? Shouldn’t an angel be in heaven?”
“I was sent here, onto earth, to take care of people and to erase pain and cry on earth, so people on earth can live happily. But then, I met you, I fall for you, so now I have double job.” he explained.
“what do you mean by double job? Are you doing something else beside guarding people?” you got more interested with his story.
“of course I have double job now, because I have to take care of you too, baby” you smiled, touched by what he said. You been so dumb to try to end your life, forgot that you have Jongup by yourside. “so, promise me, you will never do that stupidest thing again” you nodded, promise him and yourself to not doing that stupid thing again.
“but, I have nowhere to go, Jongup. My parents chased me away from home” you said with a hurtful voice. You just couldn’t forget how angry your parents were. It hurt you so much. You disappointed them as a daughter.
“you always have other place to live in. and I promise there’ll be people who love you and care about you” Jongup your hair and face.
“where is it?” Jongup didn’t answer your question, but suddenly he carried you with bridal style and then disappeared.
“here,” in a blink of eyes you were in other place. A very nice place with white decoration everywhere. Jongup brought you there. “in my place” Jongup’s answer just explained why this place is so nice. This is where the angel lives.
“but…” you felt a little hesitant to live here. Beside, you were still new with this ‘angel’ life.
“no buts. You live here with me and my family. And we will take care of you, arasso?” Jongup scolded me jokingly.
“your family?” you shocked. You’ll be living with your boyfriend’s family. And they’re not human. You felt uncomfortable.
“yes, my brothers. Don’t worry, they won’t hurt you. They’re very nice, although sometimes they are ignorant. But they are the best angel you’ll meet” Jongup tried to persuade you.
“but will they accept me here?” asked you doubtly.
“of course! Moreover you have their nephew-to-be. Come on, I’ll introduce you to them” then he grabbed your arm and guided you to a huge room with nice sofas and furnitures. You guessed, it must be their living room.
“hyung! Zelo! I have someone to introduce to you guys” Jongup shouted to two guys on the coach, watching television. Then that two guys faced you and Jongup with a bright smile.
“oh, look! Who we have here! Is she a princess or an angel like us? Hi, I’m Himchan, very very nice to meet you” this handsome guy named Himchan shook your hand and patted your head.
“ah, no… I’m just an ordinary girl. Very nice to meet you too, Himchan-ssi. I’m Park ----” said you shyly. Flattered by Himchan’s words.
“and I’m Zelo. Nice to meet you, noona” then he shook your hand too.
“hi, nice to meet you too, Zelo” you were amazed by this family. The sweet mouth guy, Himchan. The tall and bright boy, Zelo.
“and we have a good news to you, hyung and Zelo” said Jongup after he introduced me to his brothers.
“what is it?” Himchan looked at you and Jongup.
“she’s pregnant. She has your nephew-to-be” they were shocked when they heard Jongup. And then the bright smiles came.
“wow, congratulation to you both~” Himchan and Zelo hugged you and Jongup. You were afraid that they wouldn’t accept. Just like your parents did. Suddenly your tears came out.
“why do you cry?” Jongup looked so worry when he saw you cried.
“I’m just happy to be accepted here. Thank you” you smiled and wiped your tears.
“don’t thank us, we’re glad to have you here. You could be here as long as you want. Don’t worry…” said Himchan calmed you, so your worry will disappear. You felt so blessed and grateful to be with them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, in your house…
“eomma, appa, you won’t believe this! Eonni is missing! She’s disappeared” Minhwa, your sister, talked to your parents as she came back from the rooftop.
“good for her” your father said sarcastically. And your mother looked at your sister worryly.
“but she was really disappeared appa! She jumped off this building from the rooftop, but after she jumped, I couldn’t see her body” your sister tried to explain what just happened.
“whaatt? She jumped off this building? You’re not joking, are you?” your mom shocked so much, and she almost cry.
“I’m not lying, eomma…”
“we should call ambulance!” before Minhwa completed her sentences, your mom cut her words.
“but there’s no body down there, eomma!” your mom shocked more after she heard what Minhwa said, almost faint. And your dad looked at Minhwa, not believing her.
 
 
 
 
hello there, nice readerss~
I'm sorry if there's wrong grammar or misundertood words, because I'm not fluent in english,
so if you find something wrong, let me know!^^
and please comment and subscribe :)
I hope this story is worth to read ><
enjoy reading~