Confusion

Half Angel

You woke up and found Jongup was still beside you, with his hand hugged you. You got up and pecked his lips and then he opened his eyes.

 

“ah, are you awake, baby?” he asked you as he rubbed his eyes cutely.

“yes… why are you still in here? I thought you would go back last night,” you wondered, and afraid if your parents would see him in your room. That’d be a disaster.

“I don’t want to leave you, I miss you so much, you know? And don’t worry, your parents won’t see me here, unless I want to. I prevent them to enter your room haha,”

“ahh… so that’s what happen. Then you should go back now. I want to get ready for school, and you should take care of our daughter” you got up from bed and pulled Jongup .

“are you chasing me away, baby?” he said, pouted his lips.

“no, I’m not. I just…” but Jongup cut your words.

“haha, I get it baby… I’ll be going now…” as he stood up and he got ready to go but suddenly you ran into him and hugged him tightly.

“I miss you so much, come back later…” you whispered to him and you burried your face on his chest.

“I know baby, I miss you more. I promise, we’ll meet again, and I’ll bring Jeong Ae, okay? Now go get ready! Do you want me to stay and wait for you?” he said gently while brushing your hair.

“honestly…” again, before you got chance to finished my words, Jongup said something.

“I know you want me to wait for you, now go get ready, hurry up lady” he said and he smiled at you while he pulled himself from you.

“yah! Don’t ask if you already knew the answer” you were pretending that you were upset. But obviously, he knew that you weren’t upset.

 

Then you, were still pretending that you were upset, went to bathroom to get ready and change your clothes into uniform. After that, you did you prepared your books.

When you were done, you stood still in your room and stared Jongup, and he stared back at you.

 

“I’m done” you said while Jongup stood across your room, still looking at you.

“I know, I can see it” he said plainly. “now, have some breakfast and go to school” he walked to you., and then he hugged you.

“okay, I get it…” you nodded, then he kissed you on your cheek.

"about Youngjae..." he hung his words, you knew he was thinking about something.

"don't worry, I'll tell him. I'll let him to know about us" you said, tried to ensure him so he wouldn't worry about your relationship with him.

"that's not what I mean, baby" he sighed and patted your back. His words made you wondered. "I just don't want him to be hurt. Because what we have here, will hurt him so much. I know he is a good guy, he worth you, my girl" he said. "I have my own way if you want him to know about us." he added.

"how?" you asked, flustered.

"wait for the weekend, I'll tell you later" and then Jongup disappeared.

 

 

At school…

Youngjae was coming right to you from across the class. He just arrived. He looked so worry, and he had eye bag and black circle under his eyes.

“hey, you didn’t sleep well last night?” you asked him as he sat down on his seat.

“what did you want to tell me last night?” he asked back, didn’t want to answer you.

“aish, Yoo Youngjae, why don’t you answer me?” you sighed. “I’ll talk about it later, after the class. Now tell me, what happened with you?”

“you’re right… I didn’t sleep well last night” finally he answered your question.

“why?”

“I was thinking about you, what you want to talk about to me…” you gasped. You didn’t realize that it bothered him that much. Then you walked to him and hugged him.

“I’m sorry… I made you worry…” you whispered.

“it’s okay, baby…” he said and he smiled at you. But you were still feeling uneasy.

When the teacher came into class, you went back to your seat and sometimes you looked at Youngjae who was leanig his head on his desk sleeping. You were feeling so guilty.

You asked yourself, why did you even let Youngjae into your life and fell for him while actually your soul was belonged to Jongup.

Now, how could you pick one of those great men in your life? Jongup or Youngjae?

You knew you couldn’t hurt Youngjae by picking Jongup while you couldn’t turn your heart from Jongup.