Remember

Half Angel

Day by day, you got closer to Youngjae. And next weekend you had an appointment with him, if you don’t want to call it a date. He asked you earlier today.

 
“umm… ~~~, do you have something to do this weekend?” Youngjae asked as soon as he sat on his seat when he just arrived.
 
“nothing, I suppose… I barely do anything on weekend hahaha, maybe I’ll just watch some dramas. Why is it, Youngjae?” you turned your chair to face his desk so you can talk each other comfotly.
 
“do you want to go with me this weekend?” Youngjae asked you shyly. You never saw him so shy like that before.
 
“wow, of course I want to! Where will we go?” you answered him enthusiasticly.
 
“Where do you want to go?” his shyness was gone and he went so enthusiastic just like you.
 
“let’s go watch a movie! There’s a movie I want to watch, but I don’t have any friend to watch with”
 
“okay then, let’s watch that movie next Saturday. I’ll treat you” Youngjae offered you.
 
“yah! No need to treat me, Youngjae…” you pouted your lips, pretended that you were upset.
 
“just for this time, okay, ~~~?” he tried to persuade you. He even made a sweet face.
 
“okay… okay… but I’ll treat you for the meal” you agreed with him but you still want to pay his treat.
 
“tsk, since when a girl treats boys?” he flicked your head. “I won’t take your offer. I’ll treat you everything for next Saturday” he added.
 
“yah!-“ before you continued your words, the teacher came into your class. And the whole class suddenly became so silent.
 
“go pay attention to the teacher, ~~~” Youngjae teased you. You just glared at him.
 
 
After the school was ended, you went to your home immediately. You were so hungry and started to imagine what food your mom has cooked for you for lunch. If it was still luch, since it was in early evening.
 
“mooomm… I’m hooommee and I’m hungry” you took off your shoes and straightly went to kitchen. But you were surprised when you saw there were guests in your living room.
 
“oppaaaaa!” you shouted and ran to your cousin, the guest.
 
“yah! ~~~ you should wash your hands and change your clothes first before you asked for food to your mom” he said and ruffled your hair.
 
“aish, Yongguk Oppa, you don’t even know how hungry I am! I thought I’ll be dead if I don’t eat soon hahaha” you hit Yongguk’s arm. “ah, Jieun unnie, annyeonghaseyo… I miss you so much” you turned to a pretty woman. She’s Yongguk’s wife. You hugged her.
 
“hi, ~~~, how was your school?” she asked you with her soft voice. How lucky Yongguk is, to have such a lady, like Jieun.
 
“Same as always, boring and fun hahaha” then you suddenly looked at a beautiful baby in Jieun’s arms.
 
“by the way, meet our baby, ~~~… isn’t she pretty?” Yongguk said  as he caressed his sleeping daughter’s cheek.
 
“Moon Jeong Ae…” you mumbled.
 
“what did you say, ~~~?” Jieun asked you confusedly.
 
“what? Did I say something?” you asked back. You unsure about what just you said.
 
“you babo! Her name is Bang Hyemi not Moon Jeong Ae” Yongguk pinched your cheek. “who is Moon Jeong Ae?” he asked.
 
“I don’t know” you shrugged. “but unnie, I’m so sorry I couldn’t visit you in hospital…”
 
“it’s fine… I was in hospitals for only 2 days though…”
 
“wow, that was quick!” you surprised.
 
“of course… because I didn’t go with cesarean, and I have great support” she said as he looked sweetly to Yongguk.
 
“and your daughter is sooo beautiful…” you said almost whispering. You suddenly felt sad.
 
 
 
 
It was Saturday. You prepared yourself for your date tonight with Youngjae. Although you didn’t want to call it a date. You wore your dress and flatshoes. And you put on light make up on your face. And now you ready to go!
 
“~~~-yaaaa… your date is here! Come here quickly” your mom shouted while she opened the door when Youngjae had arrived.
 
“yes eomma… I’m coming…” you ran to living room where Youngjae and your mom were waiting for you. “eomma, I told you, this isn’t a date. We just want to watch a movie together.” You whispered to your mom, embarrassed.
 
“but you look so pretty, darling… doesn’t she, Youngjae?” your mom asked Youngjae to tease you. You pinched your mom’s arm.
 
“yes, of course, Ms. Park…” Youngjae shyly answered.
 
“of course! Because I’m always pretty. Come on Youngjae, let’s go!” you dragged Youngjae outside before your mom humiliate you more. “I’m sorry about my eomma…” you said uncomfortably to Youngjae.
 
“there’s no need to sorry, she’s funny. I’d like to meet her again hahaha” said Youngjae and he ruffled your hair.
 
“yah! Don’t ruin my artwork!” you said while you fixed your messy hair.
 
 
After you and Youngjae were done watching the movie, he asked you to go to a coffeeshop. After you and Yongjae got your order, you tried to found seat for you both. And then Youngjae found it. You had a funny and interesting chit chat with Youngjae when suddenly your eyes met a person who wasn’t a strange for you.
 
“Jongup…” you whispered to yourself.
 

 so the miracle that she heard in her mind is that she can't completely forget about Jongup and her baby, altough the rule said that she will forget it completely ;) but she still lose her memories about them. she just feel their existences without knowing anything about them