Cheesy

Half Angel

 

Youngjae pulled himself from you. Your face was reddened, and he smiled to you sweetly. You hugged him and never want to let go.
 
“aish… my girl, go wash your face and change your clothes. I’ll be waiting in the kitchen with your mom…” he said as he ruffled your hair.
You nodded, still kept your head low because you felt so embarassed. But Youngjae ignored it and he tried to comfort you. He gave you his hands to help you got up from the bed, eventhough you could do it by yourself. You grabbed his hand and got up from your bed, then you went to bathroom.
 
After a few minutes you spent to get ready, you went out from your room and found your new boyfriend with your mom chatting. When they both realized that you were standing there looking at them, they called you.
 
“~~~, come here… I made you some food. You better eat before you go out with Youngjae” your mom called you and put some food on the dining table. “and Youngjae, you better eat to… here” she gave Youngjae a plate. And then she put the foods into your plate and Youngjae’s.
 
“okay, you both. Enjoy the food… I have to go, because I have some appointment with my friends” your mom said, then she grabbed her purse and she left you alone with Youngjae.
 
When you both were eating, Youngjae’s eyes kept looked at yours.
“Yah, Yoo Youngjae? Is there something on my face? Why are looking at me like that?” you felt uncomfortable yet embarassed because of him.
 
“there’s something in your eyes…” he said, still looking at you.
 
“what is it? Aish…” you want to rubbed your eyes before Youngjae grabbed your hand.
 
“I never saw beautiful eyes like this before. Your eyes have sparks. It’s so beautiful…” he said admiring your eyes.
 
“yah, Youngjae!” you turned your red face. “don’t tease me! My eyes aren’t that beautiful” you said shyly. You bowed your head so deep.
 
“then you should see yourself in front of mirror, did you never saw your reflection on the mirror?” he continued to eat. But you still couldn’t say anything because of his sweet words.
 
Then you both became so silent.
And you remembered about your weird dream. The kiss you felt before, and Youngjae’s kiss, you kept thinking about it. 
 
You had no idea what was in your dream, because you couldn’t remember about it but the feeling about it was still lingering in your mind. How the kiss was felt, how your heart beat faster.
And then you realized, you had become so weird lately, but you don’t know why.
 
“are you daydreaming again, baby girl?” Youngjae waved his hand infront of your face. And then you realized, he had cleaned all of your dishes on the table.
 
“ah, I’m not…” you lied.
“why do you daydreaming a lot? Are you thinking about me?” he teased you.
 
“yah, why would I think about you?” you cupped his face.
 
“uh, I’m hurt… I should cancel our date today” he said, pouting his lips.
 
“yaaaahh… I was just kidding Youngjae… don’t be mad” you pouted. “I love you, I love you, I love you, Youngjae pabo! Let’s go…” and you kissed him on his cheek three times.
 
“I should be mad oftenly so you will kiss me cutely” he smirked, kissed you back. “come on, let’s go to amusement park…” he added.
 
“yeaayy… I love amusement park” you jumped lightly because you were so enthusiastic about the date. You thought it’d be fun to spent your time with your boyfriend in amusement park.
 
“and I love you, my baby girl…” he pulled your waist as you both started to walk to his car.

 

I'm sorry... I thought this chapter is very boring XD

I wanted to update this story but I lost my heart T~T

please someone comment or subscribe this story, so I can push myself to write more^^

by the way, I have to unite her with her daughter, right? ;)