Stalker

Half Angel

Little Jeong Ae was playing with kids on playground. She loved play at the playground, but since she had quick growth, unlike human, she couldn’t go to kindergarten because after few months she would be grown up as an elementary school student.

 

“Appa… I’m scared” Jeong Ae whined when his dad was picking her up from playground.

“What are you scared of, my little angel?” Jongup patted her back, tried to calm her down because she was going to cry.

“That man over there, appa… he keeps looking at me since I came here” as a toddler, Jeong Ae had a high intelligence. It could be seen from the way she speaks and acts.

“Don’t worry, baby… he won’t hurt you. You have so many guardians, remember?” Jongup ensured her. Out of nowhere, Himchan came.

“Who wants to hurt my Jeong Ae?” Himchan said as he came.

“Can’t you be more careful, hyung? There are so many people here. And they can’t see you coming so sudden like that.” Jongup scolded his brother. Himchan was just pouting, and acted like he didn’t care.

“I’m just worried about my Jeong Ae. I heard someone has been watching her” Himchan brushed Jeong Ae’s hair. Jeong Ae was more relaxed since his uncle came. She could be sure then, that she was secured with his dad and his uncle were there with her.

“You know, if human know about who Jeong Ae really is, she can be in danger” Himchan added.

“Yeah, I know. A baby angel can be very useful for human to get what they want in this world. That’s her charm” Jongup said.

“Then we should be leaving now”

“Alright… Jeong Ae, we’ll go home now, you can play again tomorrow, okay baby?” Jeong Ae nodded. She was still holding tight on her dad.

“Don’t worry, baby, I’ll be watching over you. Nobody can hurt you” Himchan said as he kissed Jeong Ae on her head.

 

And they were gone.

 

That man, whom Jeong Ae afraid of, still watching them as they walked out from the playground. He obviously had a plan.

 

 

 

The night was come.

And you were rolling over your bed. You missed Jongup. You want him to be by your side again. You knew, you were asking so much since it was a big relief that you could remember and meet him again. But you needed him so much. He was an addiction.

You tried to sleep.

“I know you miss me…” and there was Jongup. You opened your eyes and quickly got up. “And look, who’s with me?” and then Jeong Ae showed up.

“Eomma…” she was running to your hug. You hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

“Come on, let’s sleep darling…” you laid Jeong Ae on your bed and hugged her again. Jongup placed himself beside Jeong Ae. So Jeong Ae was in between you and Jongup.

“Thank you” you mouthed to Jongup, and he just smiled and kissed you.

“She asked me if she could sleep with you. She said she missed you so much” Jongup told you.

“Don’t worry baby, eomma is right here… now sleep” you patted Jeong Ae. Then she closed her eyes.

“Eomma… I’m scared…” you were shocked when you heard Jeong Ae.

“What happen, baby?” you caressed her soft arm.

“There was a man who always watches me when I was playing on playground” you looked at Jongup. His eyes told you that he would tell you about that later.

“Don’t worry my little baby Moon Jeong Ae… now appa and eomma are here, protecting you” you said to Jeong Ae. “And have a nice dream, baby…” you and Jongup kissed her.

After you were sure that she was asleep you asked Jongup about what Jeong Ae just said.

“What happened to her, Jongup? Why did she say that she’s scared?”

“I think that someone is following her. I’m afraid that man knew about her, that she is a half angel” Jongup explained.

“Why so?” you still couldn’t understand.

“She has a charm as an angel’s descent. She can be very useful to get everything human wants. It can be dangerous if human knew about this” you gasped after you heard his explanation. So your daughter was a magic charm. And nobody could know about this, and about her true identity.