Loved You With A Fire Red

Half Angel

You laid on your bed. You were thinking about what just happened. That was a miracle. You remembered that you had been told that you will completely forget about Jongup and your child, but you met them and remembered everything you shouldn’t remember. How could that possibly happen?

 

Suddenly your phone rang. You took a look at it. It was Youngjae calling you.

 

“hello…” you picked up the phone.

“hi baby, what are you doing?” his voice was heard so cheerful over the phone.

“nothing, i’m just lazily laying on my bed. What is it, Youngjae?” you plainly answered him.

“what’s wrong baby? Are you mad at me? Why your voice is like that?” his voice changed. He was worried.

“why should I get mad at you?”

“because I didn’t walk you home today?”

“yah, Yoo Youngjae… I’m not mad… I’m fine. I just…”

“I miss you…” Youngjae said before you could finish your words.

“Youngjae, I…”

“I’m sorry I couldn’t walk you home today. I will make it up for you tomorrow” he said sweetly.

“you don’t have to do that, Youngjae…”

“but I insist! If you don’t want to do that tomorrow, I’ll come to your house tonight”

“okay… okay… I’ll go with you tomorrow, eventhough I’m not mad. You pabo”

“haha, call me pabo again, I like to hear it from you” he teased you.

“Youngjae pabo…” you chuckled. How could he say such a silly thing like that?

“haha I love you, baby… see you tomorrow” you knew he was smiling like an idiot there.

“see you tomorrow, Youngjae…” then he hung up the phone.

 

After you met Jongup again and remembered everything, you couldn’t say the L word to Youngjae anymore. You knew that was wrong, but you just couldn’t help it. Your heart belonged to Jongup. But somehow, you were trapped in Youngjae sweetness. Youngjae was the sweetest guy in your life.

 

That night, you tried to sleep, but you couldn’t. You kept thinking about Youngjae and Jongup. You felt very guilty toward Youngjae, because you want to be with Jongup again. You grabbed your phone and then called Youngjae, although it was very late.

 

“hello… Youngjae, are you sleeping?” you asked as Youngjae picked up the phone.

“ah, what’s wrong baby? Why do you call me this late?” after you heard his voice, you were sure that he was sleeping when you called him.

“I need to talk to you” you said hesitantly.

“at this late?” then you heard him yawning.

“am I disturbing you?” you asked, felt uneasy. You thought you were a burden to him.

“no… not at all, baby… I’m just wondering, what kind of important thing that you want to tell me at this late” he said softly. You always like his sweet voice and his patience. He never could get mad at you. You felt guiltier, because you would break his heart.

“umm… I think I will tell you tomorrow… now go back to sleep, my pabo Youngjae…” you decided to not tell him that time. You just couldn’t say it easily.

“alright then… you go to sleep too baby… I love you,” he said

“love you, Youngjae…” you sighed, feeling guilty because you didn’t say that word with all of your heart. You thought you just betrayed him. You closed your eyes, tried to sleep again.

 

But suddenly, you felt wind blew in your room. You thought you had closed the window. And when you opened your eyes, you saw Jongup was standing beside your bed. The you hugged him in a flash. You hugged him tightly.

 

“~~~, you better be with Youngjae…” Jongup said as he brushed your hair while you were still hugging him. You burried your face in his neck.

“I can’t, Jongup… I want to be with you again” you tightened your hug.

“our world is different, ~~~… we’re not meant to be together” he said painfully.

“don’t say like that! Is my love not enough for you?” you started sobbing.

“it’s more than enough… but you deserve better” he pulled himself from you and then held your hands. “you’ve been living with us, and you know how it feels. If you decided to be with me, you will be apart from your family, and this kind of living” he looked deeply into your eyes.

“but…” Jongup put his finger on your lips to stop you from talking.

“think about it again later… now, your mind is tired. If you want to meet our daughter you can call me, then I and Jeong Ae will be by your side immediately. You don’t have to be with us, to leave your life, just to meet her…” he said as he pulled you into his embrace. You knew, he was hurt when he said that. You could find it from his pure eyes.

“I won’t change my mind” you insisted, but you still want to cry.

“come on, jagiya… let’s sleep. We’ll talk about this later, when you get your mind clearer.” He laid you down on your bed and pull the blanket to cover your body. “I’ll be here for you” he placed himself beside you. You placed your head on his chest and hugged him comfortly.

“good night, honey…” you said to him.

“sleep well, jagiya” he brushed you hair softly. And not long after that, you fell asleep.


hi^^

thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing

I appreciate it A LOT haha XD

by the way, I made oneshot story about Himchan

if you don't mind, please read it ;)

thank you :D

by the way, I'm having a break before my next exam on next thursday :p