Something Worst

Half Angel

That night you tried to sleep but Jongup words was still lingering in your mind. Youngjae’s friend was the man who wanted to take advantage for your daughter. He was a bad man. Was Youngjae bad like him too? You felt so many doubts in your heart and your mind. You didn’t believe that Youngjae wasn’t a good guy. He was very nice to you, even for what happened between you and him, he was still your bestfriend. But you didn’t know a lot about Daehyun. You only met him once, when he picked up Youngjae from restaurant, and after that you never saw him again. So you couldn’t anything more about him. And Youngjae never told you about him. You were so confused. Should you suspect your bestfriend’s friend?

 

“what are you thinking about, jagiya?” suddenly Jongup showed up in your room, as usual.

“you know what it is about, Jongup…” you sighed. Jongup got on your bed and cuddled you.

“you don’t have to be worried about Daehyun. I can protect Jeong Ae and Himchan Hyung too. he always put his eyes on Jeong Ae” said Jongup calming you down.

“but I’m still worried about our daughter. How can I stay calm when I know that my daughter is in danger?” you said as you snuggled to Jongup, burried your head on his chest so you can be calm.

“don’t worry… our daughter is in good hands” he smiled at you and kissed the top of your head. You hugged him tighter. “now, let’s sleep…” he caressed your back and humming a song until you fell asleep.

 

 

The next morning, you woke up and still felt uneasy. You saw Jongup was still sleeping soundly. His face when he was sleeping was so admirable. You could just sat there all day and watching him sleep. But as usual, you pecked his lips so he woke up.

“Ah, good morning, sunshine” said Jongup as he opened his eyes.

“Good morning, honey…” you snuggled to his warm body.

“What will we do today?” he asked you and brushed your hair.

“I don’t know… maybe we can just stay like this all day long?” you looked up to see his beautiful eyes.

“No, we can’t” then Jongup got up from bed. You looked at him and pouting your lips. “I have something to do” he added.

“something that more important than be with me?” you were upset. Jongup never made you so upset like that. You just wanted to be with him all day, and he said no?? what happened with your super-sweet Jongup?

 

But suddenly he kneeled in front of you.

“Marry me please, Park ~~~…” and magically, there was a bucket of flowers in his hand.

You were surprised, didn’t expect him would do that. You cupped your mouth and you cried.

“Oh my god, Jongup… I… I don’t know… I’m sorry…” you were still not believing that Jongup was proposing you.

“Just say ‘yes’ then…” he sat beside you and took out a diamond ring from his pocket. That ring was so beautiful.

“Yes, Moon Jongup… I love you so much” you hugged him tightly and made his shirt wet because of your tears.

“Don’t cry, please… I love you too, sweetheart…” he wiped your tears with his thumb and then he kissed you sweetly.

 

But suddenly you heard Jongup’s phone rang.

“I’m sorry…” said Jongup as he pulled his kiss from you and then answered the phone.

 

“WHAATT??” Jongup almost yelled at the phone. You were shocked when you heard that. “okay, I’ll be right back. Wait for me hyung!” then he hung up the phone. His face was looked so furious.

“what happen?” you asked him worriedly.

“Jeong Ae is kidnapped.” You walked to him and grabbed his hand. The worst thing in your life, something that you were afraid the most, was happening. Your daughter was in danger.

“ who kidnap her?” you asked him again. Your tears of joy was becoming tears of fear. You didn’t want anything bad happen to your daughter.

“Daehyun. I have to go now, jagiya… I must save her” he said rushly.

“can I go with you?” you begged him.

“No, it’s too dangerous. You stay here and pray for her safety. Okay honey? I’ll see you soon” and then he disappeared.

 

As soon as he disappeared, your phone rang.

“Hello?” you answered the phone. You tried to calm your voice because you were crying so hard.

“if you want your daughter alive, you should come here alone and don’t tell anyone else, especially the angels!” it was Daehyun’s voice. He really kidnapped Jeong Ae. Your fear all that time was becoming real. He was really kidnapping your daughter.

“don’t you dare to lay your finger on her or I will kill you!” you threatened him. Your fear of him was all gone. You just wanted your daughter to be saved.

“what can you do without the angels, huh?” he threatened you back. “just come here as fast as you can, and I won’t hurt your daughter. And remember, don’t tell anyone else!” and then he told you the address.

 

You ran as fast as you can. You couldn’t wait to take a cab. You tried to not cry and control your anger. You didn’t want to be controlled by your anger so when you have to fight Daehyun, your anger would destroy your defense.

Finally you arrived at the place. It was an old and unused workshop. When you came in, you saw your daughter was tied on chair. But she was looked so calm. She just sat there calmly, but her eyes… there was fear in her eyes. And you couldn’t help to see it. You ran to her, wanted to untie her and hug her. But then you were stumbled by a leg, Daehyun’s leg. You fell on your knees. Its hurt wasn’t comparable with your heartache seeing your daughter was in fear.

“Why… why are you doing this?” you asked Daehyun. You tried to not cry, to not show him your weakness. You were there to save your daughter.

“You know why… because she’s useful” Daehyun lifted up your chin as he squatted infront of you. You saw his smirk, and that made you so angry and hated him more.

“Damn you! Don’t hurt my daughter!” you slapped his hand from your face. “and why did you call me? How can Jongup don’t know that she’s here?!” you got up and you yelled at his face.

“because I tell her not to tell her father. You know, all this time her father knows about her whereabout because she tells him. Because the connection between them. So I make her to shut her mind and make his father know nothing about her condition” he explained all. He was walking around Jeong Ae, and that made you angrier.

“stay away from her!” you yelled. But he acted like he didn’t care.

 

“you forget to tell ~~~ to not tell me about your whereabout” suddenly Jongup and Himchan appeared. That shocked Daehyun. Yeah, he forgot that Jongup always knew your whereabout. And he couldn’t make you to stop it because you weren’t an angel. So Jongup could always read you.

 

Before Daehyun could do anything, Jongup grabbed him and Himchan started to torture him. You didn’t know what they were doing, but you could see pain in Daehyun eventhough they weren’t beating him. Then you untied Jeong Ae immediately and you hugged her tightly. Jeong Ae suddenly cried. That was the first time for you to see her crying.

“It’s okay, Jeong Ae… you’re fine, you’re safe… they got Daehyun. He can’t hurt you anymore… don’t cry my darling…” you hugged her and patted her back. You kissed her many times. You didn’t let her to see what Jongup and Himchan were doing with Daehyun, you just burried her body on yours.

 

“Well… you should forget all of this” Himchan said. You saw him placed his palm on Daehyun’s forehead. And then Daehyun passed out.

“You can go home now… I’ll put him in his place” Himchan said to you and Jeong Ae.

“It’s okay, sweetheart… take her to your place first, I’ll go after I finished this mess.” Jongup added.

“but how should I tell my parents about Jeong Ae?” you got worried again. Your parents still didn’t know about all of this. And how could you bring Jeong Ae to your place without your parents knowing who she really is.

“your parents aren’t at home yet. I’ll explain to them when they come home. Now, go home” once again, Jongup surprised you with his sudden behavior. But you couldn’t argue more with him. So you just took Jeong Ae to your house and kepe her safe there.

And then Jongup and Himchan disappeared with Daehyun.


aannddd here's the second chapter^^

I hope you enjoy this :D

 

and thank you so much for your subscribe and your comment

i love you, <3<3