The Truth Has Been Told

Half Angel

It was weekend. And you were going to take Youngjae to meet with Jongup and Jeong Ae. That wasn’t your idea. Not at all. Even you didn’t like it at first, but Jongup insisted. He wanted to meet Youngjae. You had no idea why he should bring Jeong Ae with him, it would make it worse. You hadn’t ready yet to let Youngjae knowing it all. You didn’t want him to know that you already had a daughter, and a man who loved you and you loved him so much. You didn’t want to hurt him. He was meant everything before you finally remembered about Jongup and Jeong Ae.

 

“Who will we meet?” Youngjae asked you when you both were walking to the restaurant where Jongup and Jeong Ae were already waiting for you.

“some acquitances. You’ll know about them more when we meet them.” Youngjae looked at you, he had no idea why you were acting so weird. You didn’t even dare to look at him.

 

And then Youngjae said nothing. You both were walking in silent. The most awkward moment with him was that time. You didn’t say anything and he didn’t know anything about what were you trying to do.

After awhile, you and Youngjae finally arrived at the restaurant. Youngjae was just standing there, didn’t know what to do while you were looking for Jongup. You found Jongup and Jeong Ae were waving at you, and you waved back to them. They were beside a huge window with a beautiful view from the outside. You took Youngjae’s hand and led him to Jongup’s table. When Youngjae saw Jongup and Jeong Ae, he was shocked. You knew, he was thinking about something you were most afraid of. Youngjae was smart, he would know that Jeong Ae is your daughter, and Jongup was definetely her father, biological father. That was why you want him to meet them. You knew that Youngjae would think like that.

 

“Hi, I’m Moon Jongup” Jongup was giving his hand to Youngjae and smiling.

“I’m Yoo Youngjae” Youngjae shook Jongup’s hand awkwardly. He still didn’t have any idea about who is Jongup and the little girl whom with him.

“Please, have a seat,” Jongup back to sit on his chair and Jeong Ae was smiling to you and Youngjae. Youngjae took her seat and you did same.

 

Youngjae looked at you, demanding an explanation of what was going on right there. But before you say anything, Jongup spoke.

“You two make a good couple, sweet couple. I’m glad that she finally brings you to meet me” Jongup said. You were shocked because of his words. What did he mean? You thought he would tell Youngjae the truth. You looked at Jongup with big-shocked-eyes.

“Ah, thank you so much… I think she already told you about me” for the first time at that day, he was looked so relax. Perhaps things didn’t go bad as he thought earlier. But you only sat there silently, didn’t know what to do. That was not what you were expecting.

“Yeah, she told me everything. That’s why I asked her to meet you here” Jongup said like there was nothing between you and him. Suddenly you felt hurt. Were you meant nothing to him?

“I think I need to go to restroom,” you excused yourself from them. You couldn’t listen to what Jongup would say anymore. You knew that wasn’t his fault to not mention the relationship between you and him, but you still hurt.

“May I come with you?” little Jeong Ae grabbed your hands, asking you permission. You just nodded to her and she followed you to restroom.

 

“what’s wrong, eomma?” Jeong Ae asked you when you and her at the restroom.

“nothing, Jeong Ae… I’m fine” you tried to smile and cupped her face with you hands.

“don’t worry eomma… appa loves you so much” she smiled at you. She surely knew what was in your mind. “at first appa wanted you to be with Uncle Youngjae instead, but he knew that you love him very much, don’t you eomma? So finally he could take out his selfish side to be with you. He will tell Uncle Youngjae the truth, eomma… don’t worry, Uncle Youngjae won’t be hurt” you gasped at your daughter. She was so mature.

“Oh my god… Jeong Ae, how old are you? How could say things like that? I didn’t even can think like that…” you held and caressed her soft palms.

“eommaaaa… I’m still your little daughter” she whined.

“okay okay, I know you’re special, my Moon Jeong Ae…” you said as you hugged her tightly.

“come on eomma, we should get back to them” Jeong Ae held your hand and pulled you to get out from restroom.

 

From afar, you saw Jongup and Youngjae were talking. But it seemed that Jongup talked more than Youngjae. Is he trying to explain everything to Youngjae? But when you finally reached your seat, they finished their conversation so you didn’t know anything about what they were talking about.

 

“I’m sorry, but I have to go first” said Youngjae shocked you as he got up from his seat and walked away. You looked at Jongup, wanted some explanation from him. But his eyes told you to go after Youngjae. So without any hesitation you went after him.

 

“Youngjae, wait!” you almost ran to catch him. He was already outside the restaurant.

 

“Okay Daehyun, thanks bro” he hung up his phone and then he turned his body to see you.

“what is it,~~~?” Youngjae asked you. You could see that he was different. His love wasn’t seen from his eyes like usual.

“are you mad?” you asked him hesitantly.

“why should I get mad?” he asked you back. Making you felt more uneasy.

“because of what was just happened” you said, but it was more like a whisper.

“nothing happened, ~~~… don’t worry, we’re still bestfriend. You know, I care about you, but he loves you more. He was your first. So, what could I say? I’m not hurt, if that’s what you concern about. Actually, I’m happy for you” then he hugged you. You were relieved after you heard what Youngjae said.

“I’m so sorry, Youngjae…” you whispered to him.

“Nothing to be sorry…” he smiled as he pulled his hug.

 

Then a car was coming and stopped in front of the restaurant. You saw a guy got out from it.

“Hi Daehyun” Youngjae greeted that man. So, that was the guy on the phone with Youngjae earlier.

“Hi, Jae…” he greeted Youngjae back.

“Daehyun, this is ~~~. ~~~, this is Daehyun. He came to pick me up” said Youngjae as he introduced you to Daehyun.

“Hi, ~~~… nice to meet you” Daehyun smiled and shook your hand. His smile was so gorgeus.

“Hi, Daehyun, nice to meet you too…” you smiled back at him.

“I’m sorry I have to go first, ~~~…” said Youngjae and he smiled to you. You just nodded to him.

“it’s okay, Youngjae”

“then, I’ll see you at school”

“okay, see you at school. Be careful, Youngjae” you were glad that nothing changed between you and Youngjae. He waved at you as he went inside the car and you waved back at him and smiled to Daehyun too.

You went back into restaurant where Jongup and Jeong Ae were waiting for you.

“I’m so sorry, I took long time” you apologized to Jongup. You didn’t want him to feel that you forget about him while you were talking with Youngjae.

“It’s okay, honey…” Jongup said as he looked at the menu. You realized that you hadn’t order anything yet. Then you pick some light food from the menu.

“What did you say to him, Jongup-ah? Why was he looked so relax about it? I think what happen between us will hurt him so much” you asked Jongup curiously.

“I said what I need to say, nothing more nothing less. And it seems that Youngjae is a caring person, so it wasn’t that hard to explain everything to him” said Jongup made you relieved. You were so grateful that you were surrounded by great people.

“eomma,” Jeong Ae called you. You turned your head to face her. “who was the guy who with Uncle Youngjae?” she asked you. Her face was pale.

“He’s Youngjae’s friend, Jeong Ae. What’s wrong with him?” you asked her worriedly, because she acted strangely when she talked about Daehyun.

“He was that man, eomma…” you didn’t get what Jeong Ae tried to tell you. You just hugged her to make her comfortable because her body was trembling.

“He is the man who stalk our daughter, jagiya…” said Jongup.

And you didn’t believe what you just heard.


how was it? I hope you're not disappointed with this chapter :)

the next chapter is coming~ so wait for it ㅋㅋㅋ