Sisters

Half Angel

 

You were cuddling and having a little talk with Jongup in his room when you heard noises from downstairs. Curiously, you and Jongup ran downstairs but suddenly Jongup stop running.
“be careful with our baby, jagiya…” he said while caressing your baby bump. You smiled at him and then you started to walk normally and held his hand.
 
You were surprised with an appearance of 2 pretty girls. They were seemed close with Himchan, because they were talking and laughing freely.
“ah! Noona!” Jongup shouted and hugged them. You were blank. Didn’t know what was going on. Who are they? Are they his sisters? Are they angels too? Your mind was wondering.
“ah, Jongup how are you?” one of the girl asked Jongup while she pulled herself from hugging Jongup.
“I’m fine noona, how are you? I miss you so much…” Jongup replied.
“never been better, Jongup. Such a long time didn’t see you, guys…” then she looked at you and her eyes grew bigger. “wow, who is this pretty lady?” she asked Jongup. And the other girl turned her face to look at you. She seemed surprised too.
“ah, I’m Park ~~~… nice to meet you” you bowed at her and try to smile while you felt jealous a little bit.
“no… no… she is Moon-to-be, noona” Himchan made you blushed.
“so, you are Jongup’s future wife?” she asked again.
“w… we didn’t talk about it yet” you stuttered and awakwardly looked at Jongup.
“yah! Jagiya~ how could say like that? Even now we’re having our first baby?” Jongup shouted to you jokingly.
“wooww… you're having a baby? congratulations!” the noonas smiled to you and Jongup.
“by the way, jagiya. These noonas are our sisters, you could say like that, eventhough they’re not exactly our siblings. This is Hyosung noona” as he pointed to noona who just made you jealous of her. “and this is Sunhwa noona” he showed you the other noona who always talked with Himchan.
“ah, annyeong unnie…” you bowed at them again.
“yah, no need to bowing all the time. We are your sisters too… it’s uncomfortable to bow at your own sister, right?” said Hyosung cheerfully.
“ah, yes…” still, you couldn’t feel comfortable with their presence yet.
 
“it’s really tiring when your job is guarding people… we want to rest first” said Sunhwa.
“you will stay here?” Himchan asked them.
“why? Aren’t you happy when we’re around?” Sunhwa teased.
“I was. Now, I have ~~~, and you are really can’t stop talking” said Himchan jokingly while pointed Hyosung and Sunhwa.
“yah!”
“hyung!”
“oppa!”
Hyosung, Sunhwa, Jongup, and you shouted to Himchan who were laughing by himself.
“I’m just kidding… sorry” then he ran to living room and started to watch television again. Didn’t he has anything to do? Why he always watch television? You thought.
 
“I’m sorry, unnie…” you said, afraid that Himchan’s words would insult them.
“aish, don’t worry… he always act like that when we’re here.” Said Sunhwa.
“and we’re just staying for couple days before we really go home, so, we won't burden you guys..." said Hyosung made you felt so uneasy.
"ah, unnie, don't talk like that. I'm really glad to have sisters here" you said. "especially when you're the only girl in this house surrounded by guys like them" you whispered to Hyosung and Sunhwa made them chuckled.
 
Later…
 
You were sitting alone watching drama in your rooms. The boys were going out doing their “job”. You heard someone knocked on your room’s door, and then Sunhwa came into your room.
“ah, unnie…” you made a space on your bed for Sunhwa to sit.
“am I bothering you?” she asked hesitantly.
“no unnie, come here… what’s wrong?” you patted the bed space you gave to here. She walked across the room and sat beside you.
“nothing… I just want to talk to you. It feels like I have a sister” she made a happy face. Almost aegyo-ing. You chuckled.
“isn’t Hyosung unnie your sister?” you almost didn’t believe for Sunhwa’s word. You thought they’re not really sibling just like with Himchan, Jongup, and Zelo.
“yeah, she is my sister, my older sister. And I never know how it feels like to have a younger sister. But now I have you ~~~-ah…” then she hugged you tightly. You hugged her back, smiling to her.
“aaahhh… unnie, I don’t have older sister either. I’d love if I become your younger sister”
“then, from now on I’m your older sister. Don’t forget it!” Sunhwa patted your head. But suddenly you became quiet and you bowed your head.
“what’s wrong, ~~~-ah?” Sunhwa asked you worrily.
“nothing. I just miss my sister…” your eyes were going teary.
“ah, come here, my pretty little sister…” Sunhwa hugged you comfortly. “after you bear the baby, you can go back to your family, don’t worry…” she said.
“really? I thought Jongup said that I can’t meet my family again because my sister saw me jumped off the building. They should think that I’m no longer exist anymore…” you turned your face to hers. Wanting an explanation.
“you jumped off the building??!” Sunhwa was shocked after she heard you little confession.
“I… I did… that time I felt so depressed and my family kicked me out from the house, but Jongup saved me” you were crying. Remembering that time was so painful. “but I sent them a letter, I just miss my family so much. I broke my promise with Jongup to not have any communication with my family” you felt so bad and wrong.
“don’t worry… soon, after this baby is born, you can go back to your old life…” she said it again.
“how can I?” you didn’t believe her. Thought that the idea was impossible.
“of course you can, you will lose your memory” Sunhwa said, shocked you.
"I... I will what?"