Confession - gtop

Drabble dump

 

"Girls don't do it for me..." Jiyong mumbles into the fabric of Seunghyung’s dress shirt, fingers mindlessly running over the broad chest as it heaves and sinks rhythmically. 
 
"Figures..." The elder grunts and Jiyong blinks once and a little wrinkle forms between his brows but he opts not to question how the other got round to state that so unfazed and looks back at the TV screen instead. 
 
With just that Jiyong's "not so secret" secret is out and nothing changes except while Seunghyun keeps bringing women home Jiyong now brings boys to their shared apartment.
Everything's normal and nothing is different compared to how they used to be except maybe the thoughts in Jiyong's head that he keeps to himself. 
These days when he's embraced by a boy he's picked up, randomly, at bars or cafés or right off the street, he blatantly pictures Seunghyun's face hovering over him. 
He silently whimpers the elders name when he comes and smiles at him like it never happened when they meet in the kitchen after. 
 
Just once in a while he wonders if Seunghyun knows he's the one who's messed him up or maybe Jiyong has been messed up all the time already and Seunghyun only made him see that clearly. 
 
They still go out together, still act as one another's wing-man and when Jiyong points out a tall handsome man he's interested in he expects Seunghyun to point out his pick of the night but instead he turns to look at him.
 
"Pick now or I'm not helping you tonight." The younger laughs but it's uneasy because Seunghyun's eyes drill into his own as he speaks. 
Long slender fingers wrap around his wrist and Jiyong huffs awkwardly when his friend tries to lace their digits together. 
"You're destroying our options." He tries to reason as his heart travels north to beat inside his throat and his mouth goes dry. 
"I've already picked." Seunghyun states with his head lowered, hot breath ghosting over Jiyong's ear as he murmurs the words and Jiyong still expects the elder to detangle their hands and point towards a girl with long legs and a slim waist. 
 
He doesn't. 
 
"You should be honest with me Jiyong." He adds and Jiyong can't say what he's talking about; he just knows that this is off, that something is finally different in this moment. 
 
"I know who you really want to pick and let me tell you that person is only waiting for you to claim him." 
The words are a whisper, almost drowned out by the bass and buzzing noise of people resonating though the club. 
Jiyong swallows and his eyes search Seunghyun's for something but there's so much more than that reflecting from his deep brown orbs. 
He sees affection and lust, provocation and impatience as well as a tad of what might be anxiety. 
 
"Jiyong..." 
Seunghyun's hand cups Jiyong's cheek and the intensity of his gaze only grows with every swirl of his thumb over the younger's skin. 
Jiyong's heart throbs violently in his throat as the blood rushes though his veins.
"The one I wanna pick...I see him every morning with disheveled hair and a pout on his lips. I see him every night before I go to bed. I hear him cry out my name when he thinks I can't hear him through his closed bedroom door." 
 
The words bring a deep reddish tint to Jiyong's cheeks because Seunghyun's not supposed to know and he's not supposed to say these things but he's said them and Jiyong thinks his heart might burst through his ribs. 
 
Soft, pushy lips come down to graze his slightly chapped ones but they leave again before Jiyong can respond. 
There's a soft squeez to his hand and a smile stealing it's way onto Seunghyun's lips. 
 
"Girls...and boys...don't do it for me either Jiyong...because I want you and only you." 
 
 
 
(I'm sorry if the end ...)