Sharing - Daejae

Drabble dump

This one is for Sella cause I wish I had more Daejae stories to offer her...

 

 

 

"You won't"

"I will!"

"You don't dare to!"

"Watch me!"

 

Youngjae holds up the last tiny piece of chocolate and smiles victoriously.
It's the last bit that is left of the chocolate Daehyun has received on their last fan sign and god damn he's been saving it to savior its taste in a quiet moment.
That had been the plan until Youngjae stepped into the kitchen and got a hold of the bit of sweet cacao heaven.


The vocal's smile doesn't flatter as he brings the sweet closer to his mouth and Daehyun watches with bewildered panic.


His hand darts out to grab Youngjae's wrist but the chocolate has already disappeared between his lips and Daehyun gasps.

"Give it back!" Daehyun whines as he stares at the younger with wide open eyes.
There's a sly smirk on the other's features and his eyes spark up a little, an unspoken dare hanging in the air.
 

"Take it...“ he murmurs around the melting treat and sticks his tongue out.
Daehyun can almost watch as the chocolate liquefies under the heat of Youngjae's mouth.

 

He's done it before, offering food to him like this and Daehyun has never complied.
He watches as the sweet disappears once more and Youngjae is grinning happily.
He knows Daehyun usually surrenders at this point to let him have his way but this time Daehyun won't have any of it.

 

He cubs the other's face with both hands and holds him in place as shock flashes across the younger males features.
His eyes grow wide and Daehyun smirks because -You reap what you sow- and he's not in for jokes right now.

Their mouths collide and Youngjae's falls open in a silent gasp.
His hands clench around Daehyun's wrists but there's no strength behind his attempt to push him off.

Daehyun's tongue slides along the others muscle to steal the last remains of chocolate and he should be withdrawing now that he's got what he wanted but he doesn't.

 

The sugary taste mingles with what he assumes is the taste of Youngjae and it is an unexpected pleasant observation.
Youngjae's hold goes slack around his wrists and his lips start to move against Daehyun's slowly.

 

The chocolate melts against their tongues as they tangle, coating their kiss in a sweet and smooth flavor.

When they part Youngjae's ears spot a bright tint of red, resembling the color of Daehyun's cheeks.
There's silence for a moment and Youngjae's tongue darts out to his lips that harbor the taste of his bandmate more than that of the chocolate they just shared.

Their eyes meet for a second and then Daehyun snorts, leaving the other to blink at him.

Youngjae furrows and looks just a little irritated when Daehyun withdraws his hands and steps back.
 

"Let's share more often." He offers with a wink and a quick kiss to Youngjae's cheek before he's out the door.

 

Youngjae remains in the kitchen, dumbfounded and confused but with a stupid smile on his face.