Vase - Banglo

Drabble dump

His eyes are set on the crystal surface of curvy shaped glass.
It’s a memory, a treasure to his hyung but to Junhongs infatuated heart it’s nothing more than an instrument of torture.
So very dangerous…
That vase is like an icy cage that’s wrapped around Yongguks heart, enclosed it in layers of its transparent cells.  
The metal jewelry glints at its bottom the form out of shape, inflated and blurred by the water surrounding it.
It’s a chain.
The flowers inside wither away, again and again their thorns as forbidding as the memories remaining within Yongguks chest.
The dying cells get replaces as soon as the first petals fall as if the act itself was going to revive what’s gone and lost.
Junhong has watched the procedure one too many times already. 
He’s tried to reason with the older as many times as the amount of petals on the construct of cellulose neatly placed inside the vase.
He hates the mere existence of that average but deadly piece.
It’s a grave vase towering above the shattered pieces of Yongguks heart and no matter how Junhong tries to fix the fragile organ, to piece it back together; it remains buried underneath a layer of regret.
He can see the loneliness in his hyungs eyes; he sees the despair and the decreasing will to draw air to his lungs.
The surface of the cause might be transparent but its presence has turned Yongguk blind, has locked his mind somewhere in the past in a place Junhong isn’t able to reach.