Beauty - Daejae

Drabble dump

 

Jung Daehyun is beautiful. 
He's beautiful when he wakes up and his hair is all disheveled and his gaze is disoriented and his lips look a little more pouty than normal. 
He's beautiful when he fights with Zelo over the last piece of meat during dinner and a grin of victory crawls onto his lips when he claims it his. 
He's beautiful when he's slow on catching up on a joke Himchan makes and takes a second longer to understand than anyone else.
He's beautiful when he dozes off in the van, his head resting against the window, lips curling in a content smile that makes Youngjae wonder about his dreams. 
 
Daehyun is the most beautiful when he smiles at Youngjae while they are recording, when he's closer than any other time and Youngjae can feel his breath fan over his skin and count the lashes brushing the others cheeks as he keeps his eyes close to harmonize. 
 
To Youngjae there's not one minute during the day in which Daehyun is not beautiful. 
 
It's when they are watching movies on Daehyuns I-pad together that Youngjae makes a mistake and suddenly Daehyun is not as beautiful as he was a second ago. 
 
He's not so beautiful anymore when he smacks his shoulder and bursts out into laughter after Youngjae told him "You're beautiful to me." 
He's not really beautiful while he catches his breath again and looks at Youngjae, smile fading from his lips with eyes growing wide and wider, realization slowly sets in and he robs back a little. 
Daehyun is not even a bit beautiful when he jumps too his feet, his nose crinkled in disgust, wiping his lips off with the back of his hand, lips that Youngjae has just grazed with his own a second before. 
 
Youngjae thinks there's no beauty in the way the older boys face turns red and his eyes narrow as insults fall off his lips like a raging waterfall. 
Daehyun isn't beautiful at all when he's breaking Youngjae's heart. 
Youngjae wishes he could believe it because even as the elder crushes his throbbing organ into tiny pieces, Daehyun is still the most beautiful being he's ever laid his eyes on. 
 
It hurts like nothing he's experienced before but still he just can't seem to ignore the beauty that is Jung Daehyun.