Height - Banglo

Drabble dump

 

Yongguk holds his breath the second he steps through the door and his eyes land on the tall figure standing in the middle of the room. 

"Hyung!" Junhong’s voice is whiny and a sulky pout decorates his lips.
He looks uncomfortable; his eyebrows are deeply knitted and if the tint on his cheeks is an indication he's utterly embarrassed.
Yongguk just can't tear his eyes off him.

The tight white pants cling to his long legs like a second skin, he can see the outlines of the boy’s muscular thighs and how the fabric stretches over his round shaping it more perfectly than ever.
His eyes wander down the boys legs that seem to know no end until they reach his calves stuck in the shaft of a pair of equally white high heel boots.
The smooth leather wraps around his legs tightly, the lacing reaches all the way up until it's tied in a small bow and there are small silver buckles decoratively placed atop the lacing.

Yongguk swallows. 

Junhong is huge now, much taller than he already is and though Yongguk has to admit it's a slightly disturbing sight it’s also fascinating.
The leader has to stretch his neck to look at the boy’s face and it’s kind of thrilling to suddenly feel so much smaller in front of the maknae.
It's almost like roles reversed if it weren't for Junhong's watery eyes and the way he rolls his bottom lip in between his teeth.
Yongguk has always been aware of Junhong's long limbs but now that his feet are clad with 6 inch high heels they appear so much longer and even slimmer and honestly it's a very sight.
The leader’s palms turn sweaty at the picture in front of him and when Junhong takes a step forward with his hips unconsciously but sensually swaying left and right he bits his lip but stares blatantly.
He knows he needs to get out or that room again because if not the rapid pace of his heart within his chest and the heat that's currently rushing south might get the better of him.
"Hyung..." Junhong whimpers in hope of sympathy because god knows how he got to wear those shoes but Yongguk just gapes at the boy.
The heels click clack over the flooring as Junhong takes a few steps and maybe it's the sound resonating on cool stone or the way Junhong's legs suddenly move with more grace as he set's one foot in front of the other but Yongguk is sure he won't be leaving this room any time soon.

Neither will Junhong. 

 

(Note: this was supposed to be a kink oneshot...but I kind of lost the spirit to finish it...)