Furniture - Daejae

Drabble dump

"No"
Daehyun's voice sounded from somewhere undefinable, probably the kitchen down the hall or maybe the cubby, Youngjae wasn't too sure.
His head popped out from behind the couch, which he's been upright dragging down the corridor to get it to its destined place and he gazed down in search for his soon to be roomie.

"What no?" He asked huffing a little as the bulky furniture got heavier by the second.
"Just no."
Daehyun replied and this time Youngjae was sure the other was in the kitchen.
"To what!?" He asked again and lowered the couch onto the floor, sighing when the heavy piece was out of his hands and his muscles thanked him for the short moment of piece.
Daehyun came stomping out of the kitchen his hands gesturing towards the furniture invading almost every inch of their narrow corridor.
"No to placing your old couch into my living room!" The brunette stated and crinkled his nose as he looked at the torn piece.
Youngjae straightened from where he'd been leaning over the armrest to gather his stamina and crossed his arm in front of his chest.
"How is it you living room when it's our apartment?" He questioned with a cocked eyebrow.
"It's my living room because you got your home-library in the other room already!"
Daehyun answered with a nod towards the door at the end of the hallway, stacks of boxes piling up inside, around 15 to 20 of them all reading "books" in big red letters.
"But you said I could have it." The blond boy retorted with a pout on his lips and Daehyun sighed in what Youngjae thought to be a rather dramatically way.
"And you still can but I don't want that filthy piece of junk in my room, put it in yours!" Daehyun whined and tugged at a little piece of ripped fabric, tearing it just a little more.

 

Youngjae rolled his eyes.
They've had this kind of argument since yesterday, not about the couch but about everything else, like the surface of their kitchen plate or the color of their shower curtain.

 

"I'm not moving it back there." The younger growled and dropped down onto the cushion with his legs hanging of the edge and arms stretched over his head.
Daehyun was about to retort but got cut off by his friend.

If you want it moved, move it yourself!”


"Oh no, you are!" The slightly elder male replied, tugging at his friends arm to get him in an upright position, ineffectively.
"No, will do...I'm beat!" Youngjae groaned and closed his eyes, his arm still held in Daehyun's grip who tugged and pulled to get him to sit up.
The brown haired boy rolled his eyes and sighed, obviously not having any of his new roomie's .
"Oh gosh Youngjae can you please not-"

Daehyun's complain got cut off when Youngjae's hand twisted to grab the elder's wrist and tugged harshly making him fall on top of his friend with a soft thud followed by a groan from both their throats.
“Ouch...” Youngjae moaned as Daehyun shook his head, face contorted in displeasure before dropping it onto his friends shoulder in defeat.
“It's your own fault...” the elder mumbled and Youngjae tried to shove him off but Daehyun wouldn't move an inch.
“No it's your bony asses fault.” he said but wrapped his arm around the brunettes shoulder, holding him close instead of pushing him away.
“Let's take a break...I don't feel like getting up.” he mumbled into the strands of his hair and Daehyun sighed, a smile crawling onto his lips as he snuggled just a tad closer against Youngjae's chest.
“I don't feel like moving either...”