Middle - Banglo

Drabble dump

 

 
Night after night, day after day Yongguk fights a battle in his mind, weighting pros and cons, positive and negative, black and white and in the end he is left with a shade of grey. 
His heart tells him to take a risk, his mind tells him to run and Yongguk remains fixed in his twilight zone, paralyzed without the spirit to decide.
It’s a mush in his head, the raw emotion that boils in his chest; the one he knows so well, warm and strong and dangerous whenever Junhong is around. 
When Junhong gazes at him it’s always with that tad of affection, honest and hopeful, loving and sweet. 
It’s hard to ignore and harder to pretend his eyes gaze any differently towards the younger. 
His options are obvious, give in or give up and he tries to decide but he just can’t when he’s torn. 
He’s stuck somewhere in between what’s right and wrong. 
It’s last farewell or happy ever after for the two of them and it’s up to Yongguk to make a choice but either fills his chest with anxiety. 
He’s caged in the middle of a battlefield and there’s neither left nor right. 
It’s heart or reason and right in the center of the two, Yongguk stands waiting for life to decide on its own.