Light - Banglo

Drabble dump

 

 
It's amazing. 
How Junhong makes everything better, more meaningful and precious. 
He turns bads into goods, wrongs into rights, the boy is an anchor that holds him in place and keeps him save and steady as life rushes by and sways him left and right. 
The greys that lie in thin layers atop his life blur and turn to vivid colors when he's there, vibrating around the boy like he paints the world, Yongguks world. 
Insecurities and doubts that hang over his head like dark clouds filled with worries, sorrows and fears dissolve into soft white lines woven into the sky. 
There are no shadows when Junhong is around because the boy is light and Yongguk wants to stand where he is, right next to him as he brightly illuminates the darkness. 
He knows that Junhong thinks Yongguk's the one who hung the moon but the elder knows better because if he hung the moon then Junhong is the sky that holds it in place. 
Junhong is the air he breathes, he's what keeps him together when he's about to fall into pieces, he's what keeps him secure. 
To Yongguk the boy is a shelter, a shield and a sanctuary. 
He's the ray of sunlight breaking through the clouds, reflecting in the rain when Yongguks world is about to crumble. 
 Junhong is vital to the elder, he's the threat that keeps the fibers of Yongguks existence in place, he's comfort and warmth, 
Junhong is home.