Conspiracy - blockbap

Drabble dump

 

The way Jaehyo plays with the zippo in his hand, flips and twists it in between his fingers has Yongguk on guard.
He warily smells the air for the scent of petrol but there is none of it, just a moldy, dusty smell and the reek of urine inside the subway station.
His muscles are tense as Youngjae walks up to him his eyes filled with relief and gratefulness as he drags his feet over the platform.
The lights flicker and buzz and he’s only a couple steps away from being safe again.
Yongguk eyes pass his limping friend; he fixes the cat like boy standing next to Jaehyo with a sly smirk playing on his lips that has Yongguks stomach twist with discomfort.
He watches as the boys narrow eyes flicker to Jaehyo and suddenly everything happens so fast, way too fast for Yongguk to react.
The zippo sparks and in the corner of his eye he sees the cat boy raise his gun.
He opens his mouth to shout for Youngjae but no sound makes it pass his lips.
The loud, bursting sound of a gunshot splits the air, it vibrates in Yongguks ears and his blood freezes.
Youngjae’s eyes are wide, the smile on his lips slowly fading as his knees give in.

Yongguk’s world crumbles the moment Youngjaes body hits the ground.