Soft silver tune - Daejae

Drabble dump

 

I had always wanted one. 
A little musicbox, the ones that only played one song as you spun the small handel. 
Mine would play "Fuer Elise" because I'd liked that song for as long as I could think of. 
I would get it as a present, from the one I loved and I would cherish it for the rest of my life. 
I knew Daehyun knew about it so when he slid a small wooden box across the table while we sat at the little cafe downtown I wondered if he'd actually gotten me one. 
My heart throbbed unevenly against my ribcage as I eyed the small box. 
I unwrapped the gift but it wasn't going to play "Fuer Elise". 
It was not even capable of playing any kind of song at all. 
But that little piece of silver laying inside the box on silky satin was more beautiful, more precious than any tune. 
"Are you serious?" I managed to breath out as my troat felt tight and mouth ran dry. 
I could almost sense the soft smile appearing on my boyfriend's perfectly shaped lips as he placed another little box next to the one I was staring at. 
I hesitated but took the small object off the table, turning the handle the soft tune of "Fuer Elise" filled the bubble of emotios that had wrapped around the table we sat at. 
My eyes wandered from the box in my hand to the one on the table and finally they reached up to find Daehyun nervously biting his lip. 
He reached for my hand, intertwining out fingers that fit so perfectly together. 
"I love you Yoo Youngjae...Will you be mine?" he quietly whispered and I stared down at the litte silver jewelry in front of me. 
I took a deep breath, a disbelieving but utterly happy smile crawling onto my lips. 
"Always."
 
 
 
 
(Note: I don even like proposal stories...I don even do the gay marriage stuff...what am I doing?)