Please Let Him Go .

Without You .

" PLEASE ! DON'T ! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT ! " You Shouted.

" We are just doing our job . "
 
You were confused , " Job ? "
 
Suddenly you heard footsteps going near , you look to that direction .
 
" Shocked to see me ? "
 
" YOU ! I KNEW IT! It must be my father's plan ! " You shouted .
 
" Father ? Plan ? " Kyuhyun looks confused .
 
" From So Eun to Himchan .. He plan everything to let me forget Junho . " You confess .
 
Kyuhyun shouted at So Eun , " LET HER GO ! IF YOU WANT MONEY , JUST TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WANT ! "
 
So Eun laughs and smirks . " I don't want that money , I just want Junho . "
 
You shout at So Eun , " NEVER ! JUNHO IS MINE ! "
 
So Eun : I told you to leave him already !!
 
You : HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME !
 
So Eun : Fine then . Do you know that Himchan likes you ? He is even going to leave Korea today after this .
 
You were confused & turns to Himchan . " What do you mean , you will leave me ? "
 
Himchan kept quiet .
 
You shouted back , " KIM HIMCHAN ! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ?! "
 
Himchan said , " I have to leave Korea and go to Europe . "
 
You ask him , " Is it because of my father ? "
 
Himchan shake his head and said , " I am having a business trip . I won't disturb your relationship anymore . "
 
You can't believe it and shouts , " NO ! DON'T GO ! REMEMBER OUR PROMISE ?! "
 
Flashback ..
 
" Hye Song , I think i won't see you again .. "
 
You , who is happily eat your favourite flavour ice cream . Stopped and said in confusion , " Huh ? What you mean by that ? "
 
" I will be leaving Seoul , my parents are going to Europe to settle things there . "
 
" Why ? I don't want you to leave me ! I want to ask Auntie Kim to let you go and you can stay with me at my house . Then we can play all night long ! "
 
You were about to go to them then Himchan stopped you .
 
" Hye Song . I won't be returning back . "
 
" WHY ?! "
 
You began to cry .
 
" Hye Song , stop crying ... I promise when i come back , I will look for you and we can be together forever . "
 
" Together ? Forever ? " You stopped crying , Himchan wipes off your tears . 
 
" Be happy okay ? Wait for me . "
 
End Of Flashback .
 
You continue , " WE PROMISE THAT WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER ! "
 
Himchan shout back , " BUT YOU HAVE AN ANOTHER GUY ! "
 
You said , " H-Himchan .. "
 
Himchan was actually crying and said , " When i found out , everything about your past . I was extremely heart broken . You know how sad am i right now ? But i have decided to let you go . Since you are crazy about him . Whatever challenges you face , don't let go of him . You understand .. "
 
You nod and gave Himchan a hug . You whispered to him , " Thank you for everything that you had done . I thought after making that promise , you will come back and become my first love but you didn't came back . Even after i became a trainee at JYP . So i gave up on you then thats where i found Jason . "
 
Himchan said , " Its all my fault . I should have came earlier . "
 
So Eun laughs , " What a sad ending .. Now .. To end this stupid problem , Hye Song , you can go with Himchan back . Then Junho will be mine . SIMPLE . "
 
Himchan shouted to So Eun , " SO EUN ! THAT'S ENOUGH ! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR PLANS ! "
 
So Eun went closer to Himchan and touches his face , " Himchan .. Why do you always say that to me ... WHY CAN'T YOU SAY THAT TO HYE SONG TOO ?! "
 
Himchan shove So Eun's hand away ," DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME ! SHE IS MY FRIEND ! I won't say that to her . So Eun that's enough .. We are over remember ?! "
 
You were confused .. Did Himchan said to So Eun that they are over ? What does that means ?
 
So Eun smirk and said , " JUST BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID , IDIOTIC GIRL ! THAT'S WHY YOU LEFT ME ALONE ?! THAT DAY WHEN YOU LEFT ME ! WHEN YOU WENT BACK TO SEOUL ! I GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT HIMCHAN ! "
 
Himchan said , " You cheated on me So Eun ! "
 
So Eun denies it . 
 
Flashback :
 
Himchan : We are over Kim So Eun ! 
 
So Eun : O-oppaa .. Please trust me , i didn't do anything .
 
Himchan : I don't believe you anymore So Eun .
 
So Eun : Fine if you don't believe me . But what about you ?! 
 
Himchan stopped walking .
 
So Eun : *Smirks* You want to see that girl right ?! You cheated on me too ! HIMCHAN ! WAKE UP ! SHE IS WITH SOMEONE ELSE ! YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE MINE ! JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT SHE LIKES SOMEONE ELSE ! PLEASE COMEBACK TO ME ! 
 
Himchan : I don't believe you .. and will never ever believe you again . Even if she is with someone else , at least i got to meet her . We promise each other . 
 
So Eun : JUST FOR THAT STUPID PROMISE ?! OPPA YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !
 
Himchan : *Turns to So Eun* You had a promise with me too remember ? Is it a stupid promise ?
 
Himchan walk away , went to his hotel and pack up his bags to go back .
 
END OF FLASHBACK .
 
Himchan continues , "You did cheat on me , So Eun . Just accept the fact that i don't love you anymore .
 
So Eun shouts , " NOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!! *Takes out a gun* I HATE YOU HYE SONG ! YOU DESTORYED MY FUTURE ! "
 
Himchan : KIM SO EUN ! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING ?! 
 
So Eun : SHUT UP ! BEFORE I KILL HER ! YOU ! HYE SONG ! BECAUSE OF YOU.. I LOST MY BOYFRIEND , I LOST MY MONEY ! I LOST MY COMPANY ! I LOST EVERY SINGLE THING ! 
 
Everyone in that room was feeling so shock especially Himchan .
 
Himchan : So Eun .. What are you saying ? You lost your company ?! 
 
So Eun : BECAUSE OF HYE SONG ! IT IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU ! So i asked the doctor to transfer me to Seoul Hospital . On that day , I saw you and Himchan . I just act like i didn't know you and Himchan . When i saw that news on the TV . I know that i better get revenge on you . That is why I took Junho .
 
Hye Song : So Eun ahh .. About your company , I can help you .
 
So Eun : *Smirks* No need .. It wasn't your fault .. IT WAS YOUR FATHER'S FAULT !! HE WAS THE ONE THAT MADE MY COMPANY LIKE THAT ! SO I MUST HAVE REVENGE ON YOUR FAMILY ! SEE IF HE CARES IF ONE OF HIS FAMILY MEMBER LEFT HIM LIKE HOW HIMCHAN LEFT ME ! 
 
Kyuhyun : SO EUN ! STOP ALL THIS !! YOU DID THE WRONG THING TOO ! IN THE FIRST PLACE , YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CHEATED ON HIMCHAN . IF THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN ... He won't leave you So Eun .
 
So Eun : SHUT UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Pulls the trigger*
 
 
YOUR POV .
 
The noise of the gun was heard . It felt so close to me . But why am i not feeling any pain .. When I open my eyes , Himchan got hurt in the chest . I shouted ," HIMCHAN AHHH ! HIMCHAN ! HELP ! SOMEONE HELP ! " So Eun was so shocked that she kneel on the floor and cried . She has gone crazy .. Suddenly the police came . They arrested the 5 of them . The Principal went in and dials the ambulance .
 
Himchan touch my face and said , " Hye Song , don't you cry .. I will be safe . Don't worry .. "
 
I said , " Don't say that .. Himchan actually .. I want to say that it has been a long time . I have been liking you but after you didn't came back . I lost hope for you . "
 
Himchan began to wipe my tears .. When the paramedics came , Himchan begin to faint . I cried so hard then my brother hugged me .
 
End Of POV

Junho's Mom began to explain .. 

" From what i remember , the boss name is Jae Shin . He was the richest boss in the whole gang . "

Chansung shouted , "JAE SHIN ?! "

Junho Mom : " Why do you know him ? "

Chansung : " Ahhh.. N-no.. Just sounds a bit familiar .. "

Junho Mom : " Ohh .. If you don't have anything else , i'll cook my son his favourite dishes .. "

Chansung : " Okay . I will go now Auntie . "

Junho Mom : " So fast , won't you eat Lunch with us ? "

Chansung : " Nevermind . I got something to do .. "

Junho Mom : " Okay .Take Care and send regards to your parents . "

Chansung : " Okay . "

Chansung said inside his mind , " I better find Eun Mi and apologise . "


[ At The Hospital . ]

You were just sitting beside Himchan .. Holding his hand . Thinking all about the memories that you shared with Himchan .

You began to cry .. Then Kyuhyun came in the room .

Kyuhyun bought you a hot chocolate . Your most favourite drink during your childhood .

" Thanks Oppa . " You said with your sore voice .

Kyuhyun said , " Don't you cry .. He will be fine . Trust Me . "

" Thanks Oppa .. You're the best .. ^^ .. " You hugged your oppa .