Chapter 22 - Problems here & there / The Truth Revealed ?

Without You .

You went away from Junho . Suddenly you saw Himchan then you hugged him .

Himchan asked you , " Hye Song , what's wrong ? "

You said , " H-himchan ahh .. I think Junho is getting back his memories ... "

Himchan smiled , " Goodd ! ^^...Cuz you know why ? "

" Why ? "

" I can't bear seeing you like this anymore . "

Then there was awkwardness..

Himchan broke it . " Shall we eat ? "

You nodded and went to the canteen .

Then you saw So Eun and Junho together . You were jealous ..

You wanted to avoid her but .. 

So Eun shouted , " YAHH .. You there .. "

You turned back and said , " Me ? "

So Eun nodded and went to you .

" Annyeongg !! ^^ .. "

You said awkwardly , " A-annyeonghaseyo .. "

" Ishhh.. Don't need to be so formal .. You're my sunbae right .. "

" Yeaa.. "

So Eun point to Himchan , " Your boyfriend ? "

" N-nooo...He's just my best friend .. "

You point to Junho .

" Errmmm.. Your Boyfriend ? "

" N-nooo.. Its just my friend . "

Junho waved to you , " Annyeong H-hye S-song .. "

So Eun said , " Ohh ! I see you guys met each other already . "

" I think so ,, " you said .

Suddenly the bell rang .

So Eun said , " Ohh .. It is time for Dance lesson . I will see you later !! ^^.. "

Everyone wave good bye to So Eun .

Then Himchan's phone rang .

"Excuse me for a moment .. I need to answer this phone call .. "

Himchan went somewhere .

Now .. Only you and Junho is left .

It was so awkward ..

Junho said , " Sooo.. About just now ... "

"Just nowww..."

"I'm sorry .. About that hug just now . " Junho apologised .

" It's okay .. If you didn't safe me just now , i think i could have an accident . "

There is awkwardness again ..

" I think i better get going for class.. "

Suddenly Junho grabbed your hand .

" H-hye Song.. I have to tell you something . "

Junho let go of your hand and said , " I know that i lost my memory .. But .. All of my members keep saying that i can't remember you .. So .. Can you tell me about the journey between me and you . "

" Journey ?? I guess i can't tell you .. I don't want to let your head to be hurt . Bye , I gotta go . "

You went away from Junho suddenly you hear Himchan's voice .

" President ! I don't want to do this ! I can't bear seeing her like this . I don't want money ! WHAT ABOUT MY PARENTS COMPANY !!!!! "

Himchan began to cry and you went to him .

" Himchan .. What's wrong .. WHATS WRONG ?! WHAT IS IT ABOUT MONEY ? YOUR PARENTS COMPANY ? "

Himchan kept crying .

" HIMCHAN ! TELL ME ! "

" Your father .. He paid me to let you forget about Junho . I don't want to do it but because of my parents .. He said that if i do it .. He will take care of my parents company .. I'm sorry Hye Song .. "

" WHAT ?! MY FATHER ?! "

You really really had enough of your father . You can't help it but to go home..

You barged into your father's room .

" APPA ! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ?! FIRST KYUHYUN OPPA'S GIRLFRIEND ! NOW YOU'RE RUINING MY WHOLE LIFE ! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ?!! TELL ME ! MONEY ?! COMPANY ?! "

" Hye Song ahh .. I did it for your own good . I don't want you to be friends with some poor kids .  How am i going to hide my face if people saw a Top Famous Company daughter hanging out with some bunch of kids that doesn't have a good background . "

" APPA ! IT IS MY CHOICE ! NOT YOURS ! APPA ! TELL ME EVERYTHING ! DON'T YOU HIDE FROM ME ! I HATE YOU ! "

Then you went out of your father's room . You saw your bodyguard outside .

He bowed to you and said , " Miss Hye Song , i have to tell you something . "

You and your bodyguard went to sit at your house garden .

" So .. What is it about .. "

" Miss Hye Song , Remember about Junho getting an accident .. Actually it was your father's plan . To let Junho not be with you . All of this is just because of money . "

" WHAT ?! MY APPA DID ALL OF THAT ?! "


Your POV

I can't believe what just happened . I have to relax my mind .. Let's just go to KrisChan's Cafe . As usual , Eun Mi will always welcome me in . I am fed up with my life .. Why do i have to experience this .. I told everything to the couple .They said that all of us MUST quickly help Junho have his memories back before anything worse happens ..

Chansung told me that while I was gone , So Eun was at JYPE with Junho . ARGHHH ! I can feel it that it is all my father's plan ! But what should i do now .. Help Me .. Someone .. Anyone...

[ End Of POV . ]


 

 

- Now.. Im out of ideass... Wow.. Anyone help ?? - SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ! ^^ ... -