❧ ℭhapter 4 ➥ New Unnies!

Dance to Love

 

 

 

 

 

-----------NARRATOR ' S  POV------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main door opened.

“What are you doing here-OH MY GOD!!!!!!?” A female voice appeared and her footsteps echoed as she ran towards HyeMi.

“YAAAAA!!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING YOU’RE DOING?!” Another female screamed after she saw HyeMi’s condition.

“Noona! We’re not doing anything!” Baekhyun said.

The two girls rushed towards HyeMi. One of the girl hugged HyeMi, comforting her like a mother. Her body trembled, remembering the past tragedies that had been haunting her. She could barely breath properly as if a lump was stuck at .

“Shh… Gwenchana…”  The girl slowly the scared HyeMi.

“YAAHHH!!! DON’T YOU SEE HER CONDITION?!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER??!!” Another girl erupted with anger to all of the members of EXO.

“She’s had been like this when we reached here, don’t blame it on us, ask Chanyeol here.” Sehun shot back.

“YAH!! How dar-“ the girl flaming in anger after hearing Sehun’s answer.

“Kai! Lend me your jacket first. This girl’s hands were really cold!” The motherly-like girl asked, breaking the arguments.

Kai followed the order as he took of his jacket and gave it to his unnie.

The girl covered the HyeMi’s body with the jacket, hugging her. She put HyeMi’s head on her right shoulder caressing her dark brown long hair, trying to calm her.

“Every one of you, leave us here. I will take care of this girl.” The girl said while hugging the scared girl.

“Babe, buy something for this girl too.” The other girl said to one of the EXO.

“Okay.”

The EXO left the studio, but Chanyeol hesitated to follow the rest of the members because he felt sorry for the girl. He was the one that made her completely in terror.

His unnie gave a deadly shot in his eyes, shooing him away from the studio. A worried look plastered on his face as he walked away from the studio.

 

 

All of the guys went out from the dance studio. They were looking at each other's eyes, completely not understand with the situation.

“Yah, what’s wrong with that girl?” Lay asked while walking with the rest of the EXO members.

“Don’t know… But I felt sorry for her. After we entered the studio, she’s suddenly in that state.” Tao answered, witnessing HyeMi’s conditions.

“Chanyeol-ah! What did you do to that girl?” D.O said, looking in his eyes.

“Really, I didn’t do anything to her! I just watched her dancing from the back room of the studio and when she sees me, she was completely in terror! I really didn't do anything!” Chanyeol stated firmly to all of the EXO members.

“Yaaaa… You’re the one that made her like that…” Chen uttered and crossed his hand over his chest.

“Now, we argued with the noonas…” Kris said, worried about the situation.

“Yeah! Chanyeol-ah! Don’t you pity D.O and Suho? They will be arguing about this! No more happy family…” Baekhyun said while looking at Chanyeol.

“YAH! Don’t blame it all on me! I didn’t do anything! I just watch her dance, that's all!” Chanyeol erupted with anger.

“Gwenchana…. You will be making up again after this with your wifeys.” Xiumin said and tapped Suho’s and D.O’s shoulder.

“Yaa… We’re not arguing. She even asked me to buy some food for the girl.” Suho stated.

“Yeah. The noonas are really the type that cares to the others. That's why they were our mothers.” Sehun said, agreeing with Suho.

“Hey, what time is it now?” Luhan suddenly asked, changing the subject.

“It’s 6.45 p.m. Wae?” Kai uttered looking at his watch.

“Nothing. I just felt very hungry today...” Luhan said.

Should we eat Jjajangmyeon today?!” Suho shouted.

“Sounds great.” Kai answered.

"Gege, I want to eat Bulgogi kimchi bokkeumbap (Barbecued beef and kimchi fried rice)." Tao pouted to the leader of EXO-M, Kris.

"Alright... I'll buy it for you...just don't make that face!" Kris sighed deeply.

 

 

**INSIDE  THE  DANCE  STUDIO

“Hey, gwenchana?” One of the girls said.

“….”

The other girl squatted down beside HyeMi and caressed her hair.

HyeMi body slowly stopped trembling after she felt the soft touch on her hair. She slowly lifted up her face from the girl’s shoulders. Somehow she felt safe with these girls.

The two girls gave her a sweet smile and one of them wiped her tracing of tears on her cheeks.

“Feeling better now?” The motherly-like girl tucked HyeMi’s strands of hair behind her ears.

The girls sat comfortably beside HyeMi while she brought her knees to her chest, hugging it while looking down to the dance floor.

“K-Kamsahamnida…” HyeMi said in a whisper to the girls that she didn’t even knew.

“Aniya. It’s okay. By the way, are you the new scholarship student in this school?” One of the girl asked while her eyes fixed at HyeMi that was continuously looking to the ground.

“D-De… I-I just transferred here...” The blue-eyed girl said.

“COOL! Hana-ah! We’ve found her! You know, you’ve been the top news in the school! Anyways, my name is Min Jung! Park Min Jung!” She said while showing her eye smile.

 

 

 

Name: Park Min Jung

Age: 18

Personality: Cheerful and happy. Tends to get mad easily but easy to cool down. Because of her good S-Line, she was a model. Talks a lot.

Facts:  - EXO Suho girlfriend.

- Daughter of a successful engineer in Korea.

- Enter Kiria School of Performing Arts to master all of the musical instruments and becoming a model.

- A fashion maniac.

- Been living with Suho in the same condo from the first time they become a couple till now.

 

 

HyeMi raised her gaze from the floor to Min Jung. She gave her a sweet smile and bowed to Min Jung.

“KYAAAA!!!!!! You’re so beautiful!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! You have blue eyes! Did you wear contact lens?!” Min Jung screamed after seeing HyeMi.

“YAH! Don’t overreact! You’re scaring her! Sorry for not introduce myself. My name is Kang Hana! Let’s be friends!” Another girl said.

 

Name: Kang Hana

Age: 18

Personality: Kind. Have a mother-like attitude. Pretty and a bit bubbly. Takes care of EXO very well with Min Jung. A model with Min Jung.

Facts:    - EXO D.O girlfriend.

                - The only daughter of a famous telecommunication company in Korea.

                - Loves to eat and doing aegyo.

                - Same with Min Jung, living with D.O in the same condo.

                - Have been a couple with D.O since she was 14.

 

“M-my name is HyeMi. Lee Hye Mi…” HyeMi introduced herself after that.

“HyeMi! What a cute name! Just like the person! What are you doing here?” Hana asked while shook her hand with HyeMi.

“I am practicing…d-dancing…” She answered back.

“How old are you? You seem younger than us.” Min Jung said.

“16…” HyeMi said while looking at the two girls.

“Oh! We’re unnie to you! We’re 18. You can call us unnie then!” Hana uttered.

“Min Jung unnie… Hana unnie…?” HyeMi said while looking at her unnies with her big sparkling blue eyes and a cute smile formed at the corner of her pinkish lips.

“KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!” The unnies squealed in unison making HyeMi shocked.

“HyeMi-ah! Don’t make that look! You make me fall in love with you!” Min Jung said.

“You’re too cute! Jinjaa! I feel like I want to hug you now!” Hana lightly pinched HyeMi’s blushing cheeks.

HyeMi felt warm inside her heart after she found the unnies. It was as if she had known them for many years already.

“Let see… you don’t have friends in this school right? Let us be your first friends, okay?” Min Jung asked while holding both of HyeMi’s hands.

“D-de! I….really want to find friends here….K-Kamsahamnida!!” The blue eyed girl answered back.

A big smile showed at her face and her heart was filled with joy since she had made new friends in her first day at the new school. For her, it was hard to find friends because she neither a talkative, outgoing nor a joker. After the tragedy, she talks only in her heart.

“Oh no! It’s getting late now! 7.50 p.m.! We should get going now.” Hana said.

Where is your condo?” Min Jung asked.

“A-Ah...The guidebook says… house is at Star Condo 9… No. 188.” She spoke to her new unnies.

“Oh....It’s not at our building. But we can always go to your house! For now, you have to go to my house first!” Hana stated while getting up from her sitting position and fixed her clothes.

“W-Waeyo?” HyeMi uttered while looking up to her unnie confusedly.

“I bet you don’t eat yet since you came here, right? Join us for dinner then! Unnie will cook a lot for you.” Hana affirmed while pulling Min Jung’s right hand to help her to stand up.

“G-Gwenchana. I can… cook it myself!” HyeMi declared her offer and stood up, following the unnie.

“No you can’t. There’s nothing inside the fridge in your house! Tomorrow, we’ll go shopping together but for now you have to eat with us.” The motherly-like girl stated and HyeMi's long straight hair.

“But…” HyeMi muttered.

“Shh! No more buts! Let’s go now! Hana unnie cooks well, you know?” Min Jung spoke and earned a pinch from Hana because she knew Hana did not know how to cook.

HyeMi took her IPod and walked inside the dressing room while sighing as she had to abide her unnies to follow her to their house. She did not want to trouble them but they insisted to invite her.

After finished changing her clothes, she quickly went outside, not wanting the unnies to wait for her.

“All done?” Hana asked after seeing HyeMi out from the dressing room.

Min Jung walked towards HyeMi and started staring at her clothes, up and down. Being a fashion maniac, she cannot see something that was not in her fashion dictionary. Everything needs touch-up.

“Yah! Min Jung-ah! Don’t scare her like that! Her clothes are okay!” Hana voiced it out loud.

“She needs an intense training of fashion! I think we should really do some shopping tomorrow!” Min Jung commanded.

They walked out from the dance studio and took their steps to Hana’s house. They unnies started to chat but HyeMi remained silent while holding the jacket that Hana lend to her.

“Hana-ah, I have to call Suho now to tell that I’m at your house.” Min Jung said.

“De. Tell him that we have someone to introduce!” Hana replied while looking at the blue eyed girl that was walking between her and Min Jung.

Min Jung opened her bag and took out her IPhone. HyeMi looked at how rich this girl would be. With the clothes that she was wearing, the bag, the high-heeled knee boots and all the gadgets that she had in her bag, HyeMi predicted that she must be from a high-status family background.

 

<*BEEP**BEEP*>

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Babe, I’m going to Hana’s house right now.”

“Aniya! You have to come here too!”

“Hana and I have someone to introduce to you…”

“De... The girl that you met at the studio earlier... Yup! …. You will like her!”

“Okay! See you!”

“*giggle*… Love you too!”

 

<*BEEP*>

 

Hana gave a stare into Min Jung’s eyes after she finished talking. Min Jung put her phone inside her bag with her eyes fixed into Hana’s eyes.

“What?” Min Jung started, breaking the sudden silence.

“Yah, HyeMi-ah, your unnie was being mushy right? ... Okay, Love you too…” Hana mimicking Min Jung’s voice and her right hand was doing the phone gesture.

“Tch… It’s not wrong, okay! You did it too with D.O!” Min Jung gave Hana a deadly glare in her eyes.

HyeMi giggled seeing her unnies bickering about each other. Hana and Min Jung completely became silence after hearing her giggle.

 

<*CRICKETS**CRICKETS*>

 

“W-Waeyo?” The new girl in the school uttered.

“ HyeMi-ah, Jinjaa… Your laugh can really melt the entire world up…” Min Jung said, completely stunned with the blue-eyed girl reactions.

“Are you the descendant from heaven? My heart was beating fast right now!” Hana agreed with her friend while putting her hand on her chest.

The girl’s cheeks reddened as her unnies was teasing her. She walked while looking down and her unnies smiled.

“You’re too innocent, HyeMi-ah!” Min Jung uttered.

Min Jung pulled HyeMi’s hand, filled the gap between her fingers with hers since they were already in the condominium’s lobby.

 

---------END  OF CHAPTER 4

 

 

Thank you for  Kpopmylife101 from Louisiana, United States! She's the first one to subscribe my story! Gomawoyo!!!!

Also for NuEstJjang, AlwaysAnElf from Singapore! Love from me~~

Don't forget my sister! princesza! Thanks for the ideas and support from you!! Love you always!

Then bigbangteentopfan! *sobs* She/He didn't tell where she/he live... Anyways, I LOVE YOU!!!

New subscribers! cat1989 from Texas, United States! My far reader! Kekeke~ Love from me!

Also a new subscriber, our cute ailisu from... From CALIFORNIA!! Love you~ <3

Tafa_marie from Australia that wanted me to update! Here it is! Kekeke~ Love from your author-nim!

New subscriber! YEAH! kpopluver3 also from CALIFORNIA,UNITED STATES! Hope you will always be happy!

Then, also a new subscriber, ljoetaekai3000 from United States! You like JongUp, right? JongUp chapter's coming!

 

 

Annyeong to all the subscribers and all my silent readers! Love you guys! *runs away and peek behind wall* Mianhae~~ for all Suho and D.O fans... I hope you guys don’t mad at me coz D.O and Suho already had their ‘wifey’!! I have a hard time to choose too! Kekeke~~ Stay tuned! SARANGHAE!!!

OH! DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENTS AND COMMENTS AND COMMENTS! I LOVE READING IT! MUAHXXX!

 

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll!

 

Please continue subscribe me and I will love you till the end of my life!!!

Ah! Please vote for my story and comments!!! Kekeke~ Love readin' it!

Please continue subscribing and help me to improve my English-writing skills!

Hope you guys will always be healthy and happy! Love ya'll! 

 

Till next time!!!

With lots of lots of love,