Inspector Key

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Key flipped through the patient's files one by one. "Choi Minho, college student, a sports scholarship, that's nice..." He flipped to a picture of Minho dunking a basketball in his team uniform. Key let out a sigh and gazed at it. "I wish I were good at sports." He said looking the picture over. "Or at least that I could look that buff in a basketball jersey." Key's thoughts were interrupted by the chime of a bell. He looked up in time to see Jonghyun land in front of the door and straighten his tie. Then he heard a loud scream and saw a person land flat on their face next to him. He must be this Minho guy...why is he smoking like that? Minho stood up slowly and dusted himself off. "Thanks for the help!" He said sarcastically.  Jonghyun shrugged playfully "Hey, you're the one who let go." He said. "Uh, YEAH. You tried to hug me!" He whined. "You were off balance! I thought you were gonna fall-" "AHEM!" Key interrupted. He looked at his SNSD watch, tapped the glass, and glared at both of them over his black framed glasses. "You were late for our arrangement." He said sternly. Minho snorted. "Well gee, Im sorry I couldn't die faster." Key smiled at him. "Oh no, Im not talking about YOU sweetie..." he pointed an accusing finger at Jonghyun. "Im talking about YOU! YOU STUPID 'RING'!" Minho cleaned his ear. "Did a bell just go off?" He asked. Jonghyun nodded. "Yeah, everytime a bell rings, and angel curses....and vice versa." I thought the saying was, everytime a bell rings and angel gets its wings." Key looked at Minho with an 'are you serious?' Stare. "This aint hollywood christmas sweety. And anyway as I was saying, how could you be so stupid? You completely blew off our dinner reservations last night!" Jonghyun's face became sad. "Im sorry...they made me work extra hours last night. Lots of people have stuff to pray about before they go to sleep these days." The arguing continued until Minho decided to say something. "Um, are you two..." they both turned to look at him. "Are we what?" They asked. "Y'know...together?" Key blushed bright pink. "Heaven no! Cant two guy FRIENDS just go out to dinner without anyone suspecting anything?" Minho puts his hands up in defense. "I didnt mean anything by it, sorry." Key ignored the comment and turned back to Jonghyun. "Anyway, watcha got for me?" Jonghyun took out his phone and touched a few icons on the screen. "What are you doing?" Minho asked. "Playing the last few minutes of your life." Key said. He and Jonghyun looked intently at the screen. There was silence...then they both started to giggle. "Pfft! He...really....and then the bus driver, whoa look at your face!" Key laughed out loud. Minho crossed his arms in annoyance. "Okay...bwahaha! He said, and you-zap zap! Nice!" Key and Jonghyun hi fived while Minho grew impatient. "Are you done now?" He asked. Key touched the screen. "Hang on, I gotta see the beginning again cuz you interrupted me....uh huh...you're walking...you take out your phone...your girlfriend picks up-whoa she's a fast talker! She's just blah, blah, blah all over the place-" Key stopped as soon as Minho said 'Its over'. "WHAT??! You did what now?! On Valentines Day?! AW 'RING!'NAW IMMA SEND YOUR 'RING TO HELL'!" Key was interrupted by a loud clap of thunder that shook the office. "Ahem, sorry boss." He said, looking up and  bowing his head. Key smoothed his blazer and fixed his glasses at Minho's frightened face. "It seems that my analysis isnt enough to confirm what happens to you. He pressed the call  button on his intercom. "Send in Taemin."


heres a quick chapter 2, i couldnt resist^^