Zelo's Decision

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

*Ding dong* "That's probably L.Joe. Zelo, are you coming?" Dara said, grabbing her purse. Zelo was hovering above her bed, reading a manga. "I'll meet you there. I just want to finish this." Dara shrugged her shoulders and said goodbye as she headed out the door. Zelo floated over to the window. He waited until he couldn't see them anymore before turning back around. "I thought she'd never leave." Zelo's book exploded in a puff of smoke. "Make it quick Taeyeon. I got somewhere to be." Taeyeon brushed  black dust off her leather jacket and walked over to Zelo. In less than a second she grabbed hold of his cheek and squeezed it until he screamed. "Is that any way to speak to your sister?" Zelo hung his head. "No." Taeyeon straightened up and looked straight at him. " You know the cupids have some rookie working on the same case as you, right? You can't let him get in your way. Have you decided which side you want to join yet?" Zelo shifted his feet. "Not yet...can't you just let me work? You're putting pressure on me you know." Taeyeon's expression softened. "Yeah,...okay whatever. Just don't screw this up for me. My boss really wants me to recruit you, so make up your mind faster. And if you run into that rookie, contact me immediately. Im outta here." And with that she was gone. Zelo waited a few seconds and looked at his wrist watch. "He should be here in....5...4...3...2..." There was a clap of thunder and a flash oflightning. "*cough, cough!* I really need to tone down my entrances. But I guess that's what I get for letting Jonghyun teach me." Taemin said, blowing away the smoke with a tiny electric fan."Hey! Don't blow that stuff in my face!" Zelo said, waving the smoke away with his hand. "Sorry." Taemin said, putting the fan away. "So,did they meet yet?" He asked. Zelo crossed his arms. "Before I answer that, would you mind explaining one more time why we are doing this." Taemin pulled out a sketchpad and showed Zelo a picture of two Chibis that he assumed to be Minho and Dara."Remember, you have to get them together so they can help each other. Without Minho, Dara's relationship with L.Joe may not last. And without Dara, Minho can't get earn his wings and get into heaven. Got it now?" he asked. Zelo nodded. "Yeah I guess so." Taemin put the sketchpad away. "Not to mention that this job determines whether or not you earn a spot on the cupid-in-training list." Taemin added. Zelo rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I know. It also determines whether or not you keep this information from reaching my sister, right?" Taemin nodded. "That was the deal. And remember, you can NOT mess this up." Zelo waved Taemin away. "I got it, I got it. Just poof out of here already!" Taemin disappeared as he said that. Zelo sighed in relief as the smoke cleared. He turned his head and looked into Dara's mirror. "What am I even doing?"


Hey everyone! I am sooo incredibly sorry to you guys for not unpdating in so long. Its just that I've been working really hard to keep my grades up because I've been getting college acceptance letters, and that makes it kind of hard to concentrate on my story. Im also sorry that this chapter is so short, but its the most I could think of right now. I'll try to update again soon, but please understand that I need to work hard to get into a good college. You guys remember to work hard in school too! After all, if you don;t have a job how will you pay for k-pop? LOL just kidding (but seriously). I'll see you guys next time, fighting!