Minho's Boss

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Minho shivered in the arms of the huge teddy bear that continued to glare at him. "W-what do you want?" he asked shakily. "

Put him down." he heard a girl say. The bear immediately obeyed and dropped Minho on the floor. Minho rubbed his as he stood up to get a good look at the girl, but saw no one. "Down here!" he heard her say. Minho looked down in front of him and say a girl half his height in a white sundress.

"Aish...look at this kiddo." she said, standing on her tip-toes and knocking Minho's head to the side with her index finger. "How could you be so careless, huh? Do you think I have time to look after newbie screw-ups like you?"

Minho looked back at the girl, his face turning pink with annoyance. "Who are you calling kiddo you brat?!" he yelled. The girl stamped her foot. "The name is Lee Hi, and how dare you call me that! Do you even know who your talking to?!"

She snapped her fingers and held up what looked like a name tag. "Im in charge of ALL the cupids, see? So if you wanna make it out of this conversation without me taking your kiss note and sending you to the firey gates, I suggest you show some respect!"

Minho turned pale. He had upset the person who could take away his last chance of reaching heaven all with a snap of her fingers. He straightened up and bowed. "Sorry sungsang-nim." he said.

Lee Hi nodded in approval. "That's more like it!" she said. "No, about this mess." she waved her hand across the frozen L.Joe and he started moving backwards. Chunji walked into the room backwards through both of them, and they were standing in front of the stall, just as they did before Minho walked in.

"I've set the time back. They may feel a little dejavu, but the boy won't remember seeing you kiss note, or you." Minho smiled. "Wipe that grin off your face, we're not done here!" Minho did as he was told. Lee Hi took out a notepad and star pen and scribbled something on a the paper.

"Since you obviously can't be left on your own without screwing up, I'm assigning you a supervisor." Minho looked at her as if she were crazy. "Are you serious?!" he yelled. Lee Hi clicked the point of her pen away and ripped the piece of paper off. "You bet your sorry 'Ring' I am."

She handed the paper to Minho. "This is just a phone number." he said. Lee Hi clapped her hands in sarcasm. "Well done! Just call it after I leave. That person will come straight here." she said.

"Exactly how long do I have to be supervised?" he asked. Hi tapped her chin. "Hmm, lets see...how about...until your first assingment is done? And if you need help later on you can always call the number again. That person doesn't get to do much these days."

Minho looked at the number and sighed. "Alright...if thats what it takes." Hi smiled and reached up to pat his shoulder. "That's the spirit kiddo!" she said.

Minho frowned at her re-use of the word kiddo, but nodded anyway. Hi turned to her teddy bear to leave, but turned back around to say something. "Oh, and if you mess up again..."

She slammed her hand into her fist, creating a thunder noise. "I'm commin' for you!" she said. Her teddy bear raised his paw to his eyes to give Minho the 'I'm watching you' gesture and immitated Hi's fist slam, only this time the whole room shook.

Hi looked back him. "Easy!" she said. Her teddy bear's expression turned sad as he apologized. Hi smiled and patted his stomach. "It's okay." she said. she took one last look at Minho and waved. "See ya!" and in a puff of light blue smoke she was gone.


I had a day off from school today ^^. enjoy!