Minho's Mistake

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Minho sighed as he watched the couple share a strawberry parfait. He stole glances at the wall clock every few seconds, but it seemed like time was passing slower and slower.

"Cant these two finish already?" he asked as the boy and girl argued playfully over who would feed the other the next bite.

Five more minutes passed and the group proceeded to talk about their day at school. Minho continued to stare at the couple, trying to place a label on their relationship.

"Should I just report them as ok? There doesnt seem to be any problems here..." Minho's voice trailed off as the boy's phone vibrated. He apologized to his girlfriend, then to his friends, and proceeded to take the call in the men's room. Minho felt a suspiscious chill as the boy passed him. "Maybe I should follow this guy..." he said, following the boy to the bathroom.

Chunji walked into a stall and put his phone to his ear. "Hello? Yeah, I'm alone now. You really shouldn't call me during the week..." he said. "I know...but I had to know our plans for this weekend. It's my birthday you know." the person on the other line said. Chunji cursed in his head and ran his fingers through his hair. He had totally forgotten. "You forgot didn't you?" the person asked annoyed. "No, of course not!" they both knew it was a lie. "Whatever, so are we meeting at that club? or did you want to go out to eat?" the person asked. "You know our meetings can't be too public." Chunji said into the speaker, trying to make his voice less likely to echo. The person sighed. "Fine, we'll meet at the club. But you had BETTER be on time with a super expensive gift!" the voice hung up before Chunji could say anything else. "Aish." he said to himself. He opened the stall door to exit, only to have his hair stand on end at the sight of L.Joe.

L.Joe stared intensely at Chunji for a full 60 seconds before he found the rights words to ask. "What was that about?" he asked. Chunji tried to match L.Joe's stare before answering. "That was my older sister. She's coming to town for her birthday and she wanted to celebrate." He tried to walk away but L,Joe blocked his path. "Your sister is in college in Busan, and her birthday was 2 months ago. We were all at her party, remember?" Chunji cursed under his breath. L.Joe's stare got even more intense. "You've been acting pretty strange lately man...who were you talking to?" Chunji couldn't find the right lie. So he avoided the situation. "I'm just handeling my business." he said, taking a step slightly past L.Joe and looking at him from the side. "I suggest you do the same." Chunji brushed roughly by L.Joe's shoulder before making his way toward the exit.

Minho walked through the door to the men's room and shivered. "I may never get over this phasing thing..." he said as he looked up just in time to see the boyfriend walk through him. Minho shivered even  more and felt something drop from his coat. "Aish." he heard someone say. He saw a boy with blonde hair walk towards him, intending to go after the boyfriend when he stopped in front of Minho. "He can't see me." Minho said to reassure himself. Then the boy crouched down and picked up a pink book. "Hey, that looks like..." Minho's words caught in his throat when he saw the familiar white lettering and Onew's warning rang through his head. The boy holding his Kiss Note flipped through the blank pages as Minho panicked. "Give me that!" Minho yelled without even thinking, and snatched the book from the boy's hand. The boy looked at his hand, then straight at Minho. His eyes widened in shock and his mouth opened the shout before Minho plastered his hands over it. "Don't scream!" he yelled. But the boy's face was frozen. Minho removed his hands and shook them in front of the boy's face. No reaction. "Oh my...looks like someone messed up big time." Minho heard a girl say. He turned around only to by hoasted up off his feet. Minho had a terrified expression on his face as he looked straight into the eyes of a giant blue teddy bear.


Hey, I snuck this chapter in at night^^. Don't tell on me!!!! This chapter was inspired by Teen Top's 'No More Perfume on You' MV. Enjoy!

P.S. how many people thought of Lee Hi when they read about the teddy bear? teaser alert!!