Revelation

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Dara turned off her phone as L.Joe hung up. 'What was that about?" Ji Eun asked as she applied her BB cream over the vanity mirror in her bedroom. "L.Joe wants me to stop by his house on the way to school. He said he has information about Chunji." "Omg, really?" Ji Eun exclaimed while applying jelly talk lipstick. "You should totally go then!" She said, letting her high bun down and loosening out the waves. Dara nodded. "L.Joe would never lie to me. Okay, I'll go then! But...Ji Eun?" "Hmm?" Ji Eun asked as she put a Hello Kitty hair tie around her small top bun. "Why are you wearing your school uniform?" Ji Eun slipped on her shoes. "I don't have a day shift today, so I'm going in." She said. "Ah, so thats why." Dara said, standing up from the side of the bed. Ji Eun grabbed her bag and rushed out the door, motioning for Dara to hurry. "C'mon! If we get there too late we won't have anytime!" Dara nodded and followed her out. "Sehun-ah!" Ji Eun yelled, pounding on her younger brother's door. "Sehun-ah, get your lazy out of bed already! It's time to eat!" 

"Are you serious? I'm already eating!" Sehun yelled from the kitchen downstairs. Ji Eun and Dara stared at each other in disbelief. "Since when does he get up before us?" Ji Eun mumbled as the trotted downstairs. It wasn't until she looked in the kitchen that she realized why. Surrounding the kitchen table, starting with Sehun at the head, were his friends Baekhyun, D.O., Kai, Chanyeol, and Suho. "Good morning Ji Eun!" Baekhyun said with a smile. "Mornin' Noona." Kai said with a mouth half full of cereal. Ji Eun stared at her brother dumbfounded. She was too shocked for words, so instead she motioned back and for to signal for and explanation of why her brother was letting his friends eat the food they needed to live off of for the rest of the month. Sehun waved a reassuring hand. "No, no. This isn't our food." Ji Eun raised a suspiscious eyebrow when Baekhyun interviened. "We stopped by the convienience store on the way here." He explained. "Yeah, Sehun told us how hard you work and that you barely get to go to school because of it." D.O. said. "So, we all chipped in from our allowances and bought you guys some extra chow! Ramen, rice, vegetables..." Kai stopped his sentence short to walk over to the fridge. "We even had enough left over to buy you milk, eggs, juice, and water." He walked over to the table, put a hand on Baekhyun's shoulder and smirked. "This guy worked like a dog to make sure you would have everything you needed for the next two months!" He looked at her and smiled. "Noona, thank him with a date." Baekhyun shrugged Kai's hand off his shoulder and gave him a look. "Are you crazy?!" He asked,trying to hide his embarrasment. Ji Eun smiled at her brother and his friends. "Thank you...I seriously can't thank you guys enough!" She said, almost getting teary-eyed. "Anytime noona!" Sehun cleaned his place and gave her a hug. "I've always got your back sis. Now go! I don't want you to be late your first day back in two months! You too Dara, take this and go." He handed each of them a warm chocolate croissant wrapped in a paper towel and  a carton of coffee milk. "Thanks! I'll see you when I get home!" Ji Eun said. They all waved goodbye to each other as Ji Eun and Dara left,  eating their breakfast. "Ji Eun?" Dara asked. "Mmhm?" She answered, her milk straw still in . "Your really lucky to have him."

 

L.Joe paced back and forth like a maniac waiting for Dara to show up. She was already four minutes late, and if he had to wait anymore he was sure his mom would kick him out the door. He let out a sigh of relief when he heard the shop door ring and saw her walk in. "Ji Eun! What a surprise!" He said happily. Ji Eun smiled back. "Nice to see you again!" Her smile changed into a serious look as she pointed straight at him. "Now cut to the chase! What has Chunji been doing behind Dara's back?!" She exclaimed. "Huh?" L.Joe gave Dara a confused look. "I had suspiscions before I messaged you last night...also, I spent the night at Ji Eun's." L.Joe nodded in understanding and motioned for them to sit in a booth. "Dara...I don't want to see you hurt...so I'm going to tell you the whole truth. Okay?" Dara nodded as she and Ji Eun moved in closer. "Yesterday...when his phone rang and he took it in the bathroom...I followed him in and heard him talking to a girl on the other line. She said something about it being her birthday this weekend and that Chunji had better bring an expensive gift because forgot." Dara and Ji Eun's eyes widened so much thsy looked as if they were wearing ulzzang contacts. "Anything else?" Ji Eun asked. L.Joe looked down nervously, wondering if he should continue. Dara touched his hand slightly and he looked up to meet her eyes. Much to his surprise, they were warm and calm. Almost as if she had cried over it already. L.Joe nodded and revealed the last bit of information. "She came by the restaurant about an hour after everyone left. She said she was looking for him...but I don't remember him asking her to meet her there..." Ji Eun lifted her index finger in the air as she had a sudden thought. "Maybe she has one of those tracking apps on her phone! Oh, I hate this girl even more!" She said, as her lips formed into a shimmery pink pout. "So how do we catch them in the act?" Dara asked, looking back and forth between her friends. "Don't you worry..." Ji Eun said, slamming her fist into her palm. "You guys just worry about reviewing for this morning's english exam...and leave the spying to me"

 


Hey guys! I hope this chapter was to your satisfaction. I know I probably said that Exo-K would be cupids...but this is still good, right? How should Ji Eun spy on Chunji? If you have any sneaky ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments section! Bye^^