Dara's Pretty Boys

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Music blared from Dara's IHome as she spazzed from the surprise of the loud noise and fell out of bed. "Ow..." she said rubbing her head, and then grabbing the clock. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIETER VIXX!!!" she yelled as 'Rock Your Body' continued to play louder than necessary. Dara sighed and turned down the volume. Then she hobbled to the bathroom to get ready for school. 

"Aiya!" Dara screamed as she fell down the stairs. She dusted of her school uniform and managed to stand up with out having recieved a twised ankle. She ran into the kitchen to make a quick breakfast...which went horribly wrong as usual. She burnt her toast, the lid on the orange juice container flipped off and made it spill all over the counter, and on top of that she almost got strawberry jelly on her shirt! It ended up making her fingers sticky and pink instead. After cleaning up the juice and eating the edible parts of her toast, Dara headed for the door. "Oh, I almost forgot!" She said as she turned from the door and looked at the small table that held her family photos. She looked at the picture of her mom and dad and bowed. "Please have a safe trip home!" She said. Dara grabbed the house keys and walked out the door. Then she cursed, ran back inside to grab her school bag, tripped on the flat floor, and ran out again.

'Ding Dong' the school bell rang as Dara ran inside the building. "Shoot! I'm late for home room!" She whined. She hurried to her class room and peeked in the window from an angle where the teacher wouldn't notice. He was taking attendence, but he hadn't gotten to her name yet. Slowly, she crouched down behind her classmates in the back row and tried to tiptoe to her seat. "Dara Park?" The teacher called suddenly. Dara was close enough to her desk to say 'here!' And pretend  that her contact fell on the floor, but the person who sits next to her wouldn't let that happen. "She's down here!" He yelled. Dara was so flustered by his outburst that she forgot her alibi.  "CHUNJI!!!" she yelled. The pretty boy used his aegyo smile an her anger faded. Who could stay mad at such a handsome face? After all...he was her boyfriend. 

Once break period came the first thing Dara did was grab Chunji by the arm. "We need to talk." She said. Chunji's face became worried as he followed Dara up to the roof. Dara stared at the town from the roof, as if she were an actress in a melodrama. Chunji stood behind her, waiting for her to speak. "Why did you do it?" Dara said in a serious voice. "What do  you mean?" Chunji asked. Dara turned around and smacked him on the side of the head. "Why did you rat me out this morning?!" Chunji  rubbed his head and gave her an aegyo pout. "I was just so happy that you were here. Because you missed the school bell, I though you wouldn't come because you were home sick. I was sooo worried about you!" He said, putting empasis into his pouting. "Yah...you know I can tell when you're acting." Chunji's pout changed into a pleased and devious smile. "Okay, okay. I just wanted to see the look on your face." He admitted, pinching her cheeks. "You're so cute when you're flustered!" He cooed. Dara couldn't help but give in. His charm was too powerful to resist form more than a minute. "Okay, I forgive you she said." Chunji smiled and released lne of her cheeks. "Thankyou..." he said, leaning in to peck the cheek that he had let go. Dara braced her self for the kiss, but instead she heard, "Hyung!"

Dara opened her eyes to see Ricky sticking his head out of the door to the stairwell. "Hyung! Aren't you going to lunch? Its BBQ pork cutlet today!" He said, then waved to Dara. "Hi Dara!" Dara blushed in embarrassment as Chunji turned to Ricky. "Im not hungry...do you mind?" Ricky smiled and waved goodbye as he went back down the stairs. Chunji turned back to Dara and moved toward her cheek again, only to be stopped by, "Hyung!". Chunji turned in annoyance as Niel stuck his head out. "Are you sure you don't want to eat? L.Joe brought sushi from his mom's restaurant!" Chunji shook his head, trying not to yell at him. "Im not hungry. Please eat well." He said. Niel nodded and gave him an 'OK' gesture. "Bye Dara!" He waved before exiting. Dara blushed even more. Chunji calmed down and met her gaze one more time. But before he could even pucker the door of the stairwell swung open and all of his crew walked out. "Why won'r you come to lunch, are you sick? Do you need to go to the nurse-" "AISH!" Chunji yelled, pulling away from Dara to glare at his friends. "Can't you see Im trying to kiss my girlfriend?!" He yelled at his friends. Dara's face was completely red  now. "Oh...sorry hyung." Changjo said. "We just wanted to make sure you ate." Said C.A.P. "I even brought sushi..." L.Joe whined. They all pouted and batted their eyes. "Don't be mad hyung?" Chunji pinched the corners of his eyes in frustration. "I invented that look you jerks!" They all smiled, knowing they had won him over. Chunji turned back to Dara with a sorry look on his face. "Want to join us?" He asked Dara nodded as her face cooled back to normal. Chunji swung his arm around her as they walk toward his friends. "Yay, Dara's going to eat with us!" Ricky yelled, moving Chunji's arm away to hug her. "Do you mind man?!" He said annoyed. Ricky smiled, wrapping his arms around Dara's neck from the side. "Nope, Im okay!" He said. Chunji grunted as the others swarmed around Dara and walked her downstairs.  "Aish, hands off my girl!" He yelled, chasing after them.