L.Joe's Secret

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaGCTbqJKO0&feature=player_detailpage

L.Joe walked out of the bathroom, trying to rub away his sudden head ache. "Ugh, I wonder if this is because of what happened with Chunji..." he thought to himself.

He walked back to their table, but stopped short when he saw no one was there. They had left their must of dirty dishes and paper footballs, and L.Joe along with it. He sighed as he started to clean up the mess. "I guess I'm trash too, for them to leave me behind like this mess..." he said, picking up a parfait glass.

He stared at it for a moment, remembering how Chunji shared it with Dara, who hadn't ordered anything for herself and still insisted on paying for everyone even though L.Joe said it was covered. "Stupid jerk...how could you manipulate the girl you had a crush on since the last year of junior high? How could you decieve her like this..." he whispered to himself.

He placed it in the dirty glass bin and proceeded to pick up the paper footballs when he came across a slip of pink paper. L.Joe unfolded it and read the lettering inside.

Dear L.Joe,

Sorry for leaving without you, but I had to get home and study and the guys wanted to go to the arcade. I really appreciate you paying fot the meal! (even though I technically didn't order anything^^). I'll buy the meal next time okay? You will study too now right? We have an english test tomorrow, I know you forgot :). YOu better study as soon as you read this! Bye!

<3 Dara

L.Joe stared at the letter without even realizing he was smiling. "Aigoo, she even signed it with a heart..." He ran his thumb over where she signed her name in cursive. "L.Joe! Aren't you going upstairs?" L.Joe snapped back into into reality as his mom called his name. "Yeah Omma, I'll just finish cleaning first." he said, slipping the note into his pocket without her knowing. His mom nodded 'ok' and headed upstairs to make dinner. L.Joe sighed as he took all of the dirty dishes and headed for the wash room. "Aish, I really did forget about that test..."

 

Minho watched as L.Joe walked past him. "That was strange..." he said to himself. "He looked at her letter as if...Minho moved his fingers in gestures form the table back to L.Joe, trying to put two and two together.

His mouth popped open in shock as he put a dramatic hand over his mouth and looked back at L.Joe, who was now cleaning the dishes with a cloth. "He likes her?!" he yelled aloud, fully aware that L.Joe couldn't hear him. Minho reached into his pocket and stared at the number Hi had given him.

"I should call this person, they will know what to do at a time like this, right?" Minho hoped what he said was true as he took out the sailor moon Iphone and dialed the number.

He listened to the dial tone, waiting for someone to pick up, but instead he got a tap on his shoulder. "Did you call me?" he hear a cute sounding voice say. Minho smiled at the sound of the girl's voice and turned around, only to recieve a face full of bubbles.

4minute_hyuna_bubble_pop_gif_4_by_teklaa

 

The girl giggled as Minho struggled to open his bubble-stung eyes. She had long brunette hair and wore a red hipster cap with a long white T-shirt and jean jacket. She smiled behind her pink heart-shaped bubble wand. "You called me didn't you? Is there somehting you need?" she asked.

Minho stared at the girl for a minute and smiled. She was REALLY cute. "Yeah, I was watching this couple, but the boyfriend is cheating on the girl and he doens't even know because he's so nice to her, and his bestfriend found out but he also likes his girlfriend-" The girl blew more bubbles into his face to make him stop talking. "You talk too fast." she said. "Lucky for you I can understand people who talk like that." she looked past him into the wash room.

"Is that the best friend?" she asked, pointing with her bubble wand. Minho nodded.

"What is your name?" Minho asked her. The girl smiled at him. "The names Hyuna, fixing screw-up cupids is my game!" She pointed her buble wand at him. "That means you!" Minho blushed as Hyuna giggled.

"Now then..." her bubbled disappeared in a puff of smoke as she cracked her knuckles. "Time to get to work!"