Onew's Gadgets

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Onew poked his head into Key's office. "You wanted to see me?" He asked. Key nodded, his arms  crossed in anger. "There is a new cupid here, make sure he gets everything he needs." Onew nodded. "You, follow me." He said, grabbing Minho by his arm. Minho jerked it away and dusted the sleeve off. Onew blinked in surprise."It will be hard for you to get to my office if you don't have wings." He said. Minho thought for a moment, and then pinched part of Onew's blazer. "If he gives you any trouble, don't hesitate to call me." Key said,  without taking his eyes of Minho. "I'll keep that in mind." Onew said with a smile. He straightened his tie, they disappeared in a puff of smoke.

When Minho opened his eyes they were in Onew's office. There were dozens of display cases with different tools that cupids are required to use, and platforms that transport them down to earth. "This is an office?! It looks more like the bat cave!" Minho said, staring at the huge holographic globe in the middle of the room. "Well, if the bat cave were more hightech...and pink." Onew smiled. "Thanks, I decorated myself." He led Minho down to the globe and tapped a few symbols on the keypad at its base. "See these full hearts?" Onew asked, as a bunch of glowing red hearts appeared on the globe. "These are the couples that cupids have brought together." He tapped a few more keys whike Minho tried to absorb what he was seeing. "Now,  you see the half filled ones? These represent individual people who have not found their matches yet." He turned to Minho. "Got all this so far?" Minho nodded slightly. "Good, now follow me. 

Onew led him to what looked like a huge closet. "If you're going to be a cupid, there are a few things you will need." Onew opened the doors, pulled out a parcel, then quickly tried to shut them again without success. "Um, a little help?" He asked shyly. Minho sighed and put both of his hands on the door. "Ready? One...two...'ding'!" A timer went off an Onew's ears pricked up. "Ooh, lunch!" Onew released his pressure from the doors, causing Minho to fight against their full weight. "WHAT THE HECK?!" Minho yelled. Onew turned around, happily munching on a piece of fried chicken. "What? My lunch is ready. I was sooo hungry!" He whined. "HELP ME!" Minho yelled as his feet began to lose traction." Onew sighed. He snapped his fingers and the doors locked themselves shut, causing Minho to fall flat on his face. Minho stood up and dusted himself off. "Why didnt you just do that the first time?!" Onew shrugged. "I guess I forgot." He motioned to Minho with his piece of chicken. "Grab that and follow me to my desk." He said, taking another huge bite and smiling. "Yummy yummy chicken..." he sang. Minho picked up the parcel and followed him. Are all of the angels this crazy? He thought.

Minho set the parcel down on Onew's desk and tried to open it, then winced in pain when Onew smacked his hand with a ruler. "What was that for?" He asked, rubbing his hand. "It wont open that way." Onew snapped his fingers and the parcel turned into a pink briefcase. "Now you can open it." Minho reached for it cautiously,  half expecting to feel the sting of Onew's ruler again. When he didnt, he unbuckled the top of the case and peeked in side. A puzzled look went over his face as he opened the whole thing. "What is all this?" He asked, taking out what seemed to be a compact mirror. "Makeup?" Onew shook his head. "Gadgets. That compact is full of sleeping powder." He pulled out a tube of lipstick. "And this is for writing in the Kiss Note." Minho took out what looked like a pink diary with the words 'Kiss Note' written on the cover in white. "What does it do?" He asked. "Its what you use to make couples fall in love. You write their full names, and the day and location of the meeting. Each color of lipstick represents what each person will feel when they meet." He picked out a light pink. "This one is innocent, the orange is excitement, the fushia is passion, and the red is love at first sight." He put the lipsticks back in place. "But remember, you cant use the same color more than once in one day. You get three tries, and if you fail them all then the couple will never meet." Minho swallowed a huge gulp. He never thought it would be this risky. 'Ding Dong' A bell went off and Onew stood up. "Okay, you ready?" He asked. Minho looked at him like he was crazy. " Already?!" He asked Onew nodded. He grabbed Minho's shoulder and straightened his tie. They were gone in a puff of smoke.


Sorry it took so long, enjoy!^^. Comments much appreciated!!!