Ji Eun's Spy Squad

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Ji Eun waved goodbye to L.Joe and Dara and ran as fast as she could back to her house. 

She ran through the door, but froze when she saw Sehun and his friends sitting on the couch. "Hey noona, did you forget something?" Sehun asked. Ji Eun stared at her brother in disbelief. "Why aren't you on your way to school?" she asked. Sehun smirked. "Why aren't you?" he asked as Ji Eun felt her cheeks get warm. "I...forgot something" she mumbled. "Yeah right. Are you skipping?" he asked. Ji Eun crossed her arms and stared her brother down. "Are you?" she asked. Kai spoke up this time. "School got canceled for the week; the water main busted." he explained. "So we thought we'd come back her and chill until it was time for us to go to our part-time jobs. That's ok, right noona?" Chanyeol said, batting his eyelashes. Ji Eun's anger melted as she let out a sigh. "Yeah, I guess." "So why didn't you go to school?" Kai asked. Ji Eun didn't like lying to them, so she told the truth. "I'm doing Dara a favor." she said. Chanyeol perked up. "What KIND of favor?" he asked. "I'm gonna spy on the girl her boyfriend is seeing." she said. At first there was silence. Then loud shouts escaped the boys' mouths and echoed throughout the house. "WHAT?!" they yelled. Ji Eun protected her ears and motioned for them to calm down. "Its no big deal, I can handle it!" Sehun stood up and crossed his arms. "Oh yeah? Do you know her name? Where she lives? Where she works? Her name?". he asked. Ji Eun tapped her index finger together nervously. "No...I didn't get all of that info..." she said disappointed. Baekhyun shook his head. "This won't do." he said standing up. "We're coming with you."

There wasn't much time for all of them to change, so Ji Eun grabbed a pull-over sweatshirt from her closet while Sehun grabbed random jackets and shirts from his. They were mismatched and ready to go. "So how do we find out about this girl?" Sehun asked. Ji Eun thought quickly and pulled out her cellphone. She dialed L.Joe's number and waited for him to pick up. "L.Joe? It's me Ji Eun. Can you tell me anything about the girl? Maybe what she looked like?" she asked as Baekhyun took out his Galaxy note 2. "Long brown hair, saleswoman-like clothes, Gucci handbag...anything else?" she asked as Baekhyun wrote everything down. "She was wearing a pink name tag with a purple crown over her name...Allie? Oh, Ailee. Ok, thanks!" she said as she hung up the phone. Baekhyun stared at the list and scratched his head. "A pink name tag with a purple crown....where have I seen that before?" D.O. fidgited at Baekhyun's comment and pulled his lips in as if to keep from blurting out a secret. "She probably works at some clothing or cosmetic store." Chanyeol said. "Does anyone know what of a women's store whose workers where name tags like that?" Everyone shook their heads, except D.O., who looked like he was in desperate need of a trip to the bathroom. "Hyung, look up the description of the name tag on your phone. Maybe we'll get a match." Kai suggested. Baekhyun nodded and typed it in google search. as everyone huddled over the screen of his phone, D.O. continued to fidget and dance as he tried to keep from saying anything. "No, you typed it in wrong. It was pink name tag purple crown, not the other way around!" Sehun said, grabbing Baekhyun's phone. "You just wrote purple  #pink crown!" Chanyeol yelled, snatching the phone away. They continued to bicker until D.O. couldn't hold on anymore. "SHE WORKS AT ETUDE!!!!" he screamed. Everyone turned in surprise to see a flustered D.O. "How do you know?" Kai asked. D.O. rubbed his head and looked away from them. "Because...I work there part-time." he said quietly. At first there was silence. Then there were slight snickers. Finally everyone but Ji Eun burst out laughing. "You sell make up to teenage girls? Seriously?!" Chanyeol asked, wiping tears from his eyes. "Ahjumma," Kai said in a high-pitched voice as he walked over to Sehun while swishing his hips like a girl. "Yes sweetie!" Sehun said in a womanly voice. "Does this mascara make my eyes pop?" Kai asked while putting emphasis on the 'pop' sound and batting his eyelashes. "Oh, absolutely! And your skin is so white!" Sehun said with a dramatic hand gesture. "Thankyou. I use 'all day strong' BB cream every morning-" "Alright, I get it!" D.O. shouted. "And for your information, I work in the mens department!" He said while snapping his fingers in a sassy wave. "...Why did I just do that?" He asked himself, staring at his hand. Ji Eun interrupted by coughing. "Um, you can show us the way, right?" D.O. nodded. "She doesn't work at mine though. I've never seen her there. Im sure she works at the one in town though. We can go there." 

 

"So, are you ready?" Hyuna asked as she and Minho followed the kids to Ailee. "What do we even do?" She can't see me, and If I reveal myself to her like this she'll freak out and draw attention to us!" Hyuna smirked and waved her finger in his face. "Don't worry, I already have a plan set up for when we get there." Minho looked at her with fearful curiosity. "Is it a plan that I won't like?" Hyuna smiled and gave him a hard pat on the back. "Probably." Minho rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Great..." he mumbled. When they reached Etude House, Minho could already feel a bad experiance waiting for him. 

 

Ji Eun looked around the cosmetics store for Ailee, trying to resist the various sale signs she saw hanging from the cieling. "Do any of you see her?" She asked. Everyone shook their heads. "Should we split up?" Kai suggested. "That sounds like a good idea." Suho said. "Okay," Ji Eun said. "Baekhyun, D.O., and Suho are one group. Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol are the other group." "What about you sis?" Sehun asked. "I can go by myself." She said. "Its a cosmetics store,  not the wilderness." Sehun nodded in approval. "Okay soldiers, move move move!" Ji Eun said as everyone split up. The first 5 minutes were hopeful, but  after circling the store for what seemed like an hour, Ji Eun's sense of hope began to fade. "Maybe she's not working today. I  guess I'll round up the guys and leave..." Ji Eun tried to move her way throughtthe crowds of people, but she could hardly see where she was going. Panic began to rise in her stomach as she frantically pushed her way through the sea of excited customers. "Sehun! Sehun!" Her cries came out small and scared. Ji Eun though she was going to faint, but she tripped over someone's shoe and fell on her instead. "Ow...aya." she said, rubbing her tailbone. "Im terribly sorry miss!" A perky male voice said as it helped her back onto her feet. "Are you alright?" The man asked. Ji Eun nodded, holding her head. " I was ...looking for someone." She said, slowly trying to look at the person. "I can help with that!" As soon as her vision  cleared, Ji Eun's mouth practically hung open. Standing in front of her was a tall man with his hair dyed blonde and wearing black framed glasses. He had on a male employee uniform (

basically a suit with a pink jacket and khakis), and he gave Ji Eun a warm and friendly smile. "My name is Key. How may I service you today..." He asked while gently taking her hand. "My princess?"

 

 

 

 


 

Hey all! I know this took forever, but I hope you liked it^^. Its almost the end of the school year, so I may not be on until the middle of June because of studying. Please understand and don't unsubscribe because I will be back!

P.S. comments help me write faster no matter what (because they make me feel appreciated^^).