Minho's Training Assignment

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Minho and Onew landed in front of a restaurant.  "This is were your training assigment will take place." Said Onew. Minho looked at him puzzled. "Training? I thought I was supposed to be helping my old girlfriends. " he asked. Onew nodded. "Yes, but we need to locate them first, so in the mean time it will be good for you to gain a little experiance." Minho sighed. "Fine, where's the couple I have to bring together?" Onew gave a tiny smirk. "Oh, they're already a couple. Your job today is to observe how they act with each other and see if the relationship should continue. If they shouldn't, then write down jn your kiss note the time, location and day of the break up. Easy, right? Here they come."

Minho looked ahead to see a girl with long brown hair wearing a school uniform and being escorted by six boys around her age. "Which one is her boyfriend?" Minho asked. Onew took an item out of the briefcase. It looked like a tube of lipstick with jewels at the base, but once he uncapped it it looked like a collidascope. "Look through this. The color chart is on the side." Onew said, handing it to Minho. Minho looked on its side. "Pink is happy, blue is sad, red is dangerous, and purple is distrust?" He said aloud. Onew gestured him to look, so he did."Colors swirled around the teenagers as Minho tried to determine the couple. After a few seconds, the girl glowed pink, one of the boys behind her glowed the same color. "That must be the boyfriend." Minho said as the group entered the restaurant. 

 

"Omma, Im here. I brought my friends here too." Said L.Joe as he led his friends inside his mom's restaurant. Chunji did his best to keep his arm locked with Dara's as Ricky constantly tried to get between them. CAP went with L.Joe to greet his mother while Niel and Changjo raced each other to a table. Once everyone was seated, Dara picked up a menu and tried to decide what she was going to order. She had already eaten a ton of the sushi that L.Joe brought at lunch, so she was reluctant to actually order any food for fear that she might get fat. As if reading her mind, L.Joe said,"You're not gonna get fat from eating sushi. Just order what you want." He said smiling. Dara still pondered the idea. "But I ate a ton! Im not even sure if Im hungry now..."she said, even though her stomach felt like a bottomless pit. Why was she always hungry? "Then just order something small, like dessert." Ricky suggested, as he participated in Changjo and Niel's game of folding pieces of their napkins into triangles and flicking them over each others hands (paper football). Chunji put a reassuring arm around her shoulder. "Get whatever you want. Its on me." He said with a wink. L.Joe coughed and wave his hand. "Umm, hello? My mom's restaurant remember? Technically its on me." Chunji ignored him by pretending to look at the menu with Dara. L.Joe snorted and scolded Ricky when a paper football flew into his face.

Minho and Onew walked into the restaurant, unknown to everyone else there. Minho peered at a back table to see three boys playing paper football and the couple he was supposed to watch. "How am I supposed to do this? Just stare at them and eavesdrop?" Onew nodded. "Thats basically it. You only have to do this until the end of the day, but if it takes longer us this to contact me." Onew snapped his fingers and a pink cellphone appeared in his hand. It looked similar to an iphone, but there was a catch..."Whats with the sailor moon design?" Minho asked. Onew shrugged. "The last cupid who had it was a fanatic. Just use my number on speed dial if you need a time extension, but the max is three, got it?" He asked. Minho nodded and reluctantly took the cellphone. Onew was about to leave when he turned around and said, "Oh yeah, and dont drop your kiss note, because the first mortal who touches it will be able to see it. If they see it they might take it, and you'd have to reveal yourself in order to get it back." He said. Minho shrugged. "So? Whats so bad about that?" He asked. Onew smiled. "Rule no. 1, do not reveal yourself to the mortals." He patted Minho on the cheek. "Dont screw up." He said. In a puff of pink smoke he was gone.