Dara's Saturday Pt. 2

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

"He kissed me!" Dara yelled into the reciever of her cellphone. "Can you believe it Ji Eun?" she asked. "Really?! What was it like?" Ji Eun asked excitedly. Dara couldn't even begin to describe it. "I was...I don't know. Its like this warm sunshine glow came over me...and the air smelled sweet. I nearly went light headed and my knees turned into jelly!" Dara could hear Ji Eun's mischevious giggles on the other line. "So what did he say to you after?" Dara nearly swooned just thinking about it. "He said I looked more beautiful when I wear glasses..." she said in a dreamy voice. "And then what?!" Ji Eun asked excitedly. "I...uh..." Dara said nervously. "You...WHAT?" Ji Eun's tone changed from happy to serious. "I chickened out!" Dara blurted. "WHAT? Where are you right now?" Ji Eun asked. "In a bathroom stall." Dara said quietly. "A bathroom where?" Ji Eun asked. "You know, the one at the park where we used to hang out in middle school. The one in front of the playground." "Do I need to come down there and get you?" Dara hiccuped. That was the only thing that could make this situation worse. "No, anything but that-" Awooo! Dara was cut off by a strange noise on the other line. "Did you get a dog?" Dara asked. "No." Ji Eun said quietly. "Are you watching a werewolf movie?" "No..." She said again. "Then what was that noise?" Awooo! "See, there it is again!" Dara said. "Uh...the boys are doing something." Dara could tell that Ji Eun was too embarrassed to say what they were doing. "Well...okay. I'm gonna go out there now." "Okay, see you later bye!" Ji Eun said quickly before hanging up. Dara hung up her phone and let out a sigh. "Uh, are you sure you should be breathing like that in here? I mean...it is a bathroom." Zelo said, his teddy bear form wiggling back and forth. That's a good point. Dara thought. She held her breath as she exited the bathroom.

 

Ji Eun rubbed her temples as she ended her phone conversation with Dara. Did her brother really need to have practice right now? "Sehun-ah! Do you really need to practice for this long?!" Ji Eun yelled from the top of the stairs. Apparently no one heard her because the music started to play again. Ji Eun grunted as she stomped down the stairs. "Hey! I said-" Ji Eun's sentence stopped short as she tripped on the last stair. Baekhyun broke dance formation just in time to run and catch her. "Ji Eun! Are you okay?" he asked, putting her glasses back on her face. Ji Eun blinked a few times to make sure she wasn't dreaming, and when she realized she wasn't her face turned pink. "I'm okay." she said as Baekhyun helped her up. The D.O. turned off the music as Sehun hurried to Ji Eun's side. "Noona..." he said. Ji Eun put her hand up to stop him. "Don't speak. I need to say something." Sehun shrank back and waited for his sister's scolding. "I get that you guys have to practice your singing and your dance moves." she said, holding out one hand for each subject. "But don't you think you could find a quieter way to do it? Or at least practice some place else?" Baekhyun stepped between Ji Eun and Sehun. "We don't mean to be a burden to you noona, sorry. And we would practice somewhere else if we could but..." Kai stepped in next. "Your the only 'Parent' that allows us to practice in the house." he said with a smile. "And whenever we try to practice outside, like in the park..." D.O. started. "The fan girls come out of hiding." Chanyeol finished. Ji Eun's face twisted in confusion. "The WHAT come out of WHERE?" she asked. "SUHO!" she yelled as Suho ran to the front. "You are the leader of this group...explain. NOW." Suho nodded. "Yes noona! Well, you see, our group has become very popular with the girls in our school since we won the championship title against Exo-M a few months ago, and I guess they started a fan page for us online so...now every girl in Seoul knows who we are." Ji Eun rubbed her tembles and sighed. "Okay, okay. You guys can practice here. Just, try to keep it down. Okay?" Sehun smiled and ran to hug his sister. "Thank you noona!" Baekhyun scratched his chin. "By the way...what were you so excited about up stairs that you felt the need to jump up and down?" Ji Eun froze in mid-hug and blushed. "Um...I was talking to Dara about...how much I love B2ST's Junhyung in 'Monstar'." she said as she backed up towards the stair. Chanyeol looked at her suspiciously. "Is that all?" he asked. Ji Eun simply nodded before running up the stairs and locking the bedroom door behind her. That was a close one. She thought. If Chanyeol found out that Dara went on a date with L.Joe and he kissed her, he would accuse me of betrayal! Ji Eun shuddered at the thought. She had kept his crush on Dara a secret since she accidentaly kissed him when he broke her fall off the slide years ago. There's no telling how serious his feelings were now.

 

L.Joe waved to Dara from the playground swings as Dara came out of the bathroom. "Is you stomach okay?" he asked. Dara nodded. "Yeah, I'm much better now!" she said happily. L.Joe sat on a swing and patted the seat of the one next to him. "Have a seat." he said. Dara nodded and sat in the swing next to him. L.Joe pumped his legs lightly and Dara did the same. "You remember our motto, right?" he asked. Dara nodded. "Of course!" L.Joe looked up at the sky. "You pump your legs, and I'll push you high. If you trust me enough..." Dara pumped her legs and swang up past him. "I can make you fly!" she squealed. L.Joe laughed as she grounded herself. "Right. Do you still trust me?" he asked. Dara smiled. "Of course! I never stopped." L.Joe leaned over to her side. "And why is that?" he asked. "Because you're me friend-" Dara froze after saying the F word and avoided L.Joe's gaze. He lauged and continued to pump his legs. "It's okay. You can keep calling me your friend." he said. Dara let out a sigh of relief. "Lets continue to be friends, and if anyhting changes we'll deal with it. Okay?" "Okay!" Dara was glad L.Joe was making this change easier for her. It was as if all of the drama they had been through in the past week never happened. She was so happy that she barely heard Zelo trying to tell her about the pink notebook that landed in her lap.