Dara's Shadow

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Dara opened the door to her bedroom and leaned against the wall. She couldn't believe all of the drama she had been through in one day. First she breaks up with Chunji, then L.Joe beats him up in her defense, and THEN L.Joe confesses his love to her. If thats not a K-Drama episode, she didn't know what was! L.Joe said he would stay by my side...Was all she could thunk about. After all of the pain and rejection she had been through in life, the love and comfort she needed had been right beside her all along. Now she just had to figure out how to return his feelings. "What should I do? Should I make him a cake? Or buy him a present? What would he like?" Dara thought as she blushed like crazy. *snicker* Dara froze as she heard someone's voice coming from her closet. Slowly and without a sound, she tiptoed over to her desk to get her pencil razor. But just as she was picking it up, the thin metal blade peirced her skin and she let out a small scream. "Owwwww! That hurt!" She yelled, sticking her index finger into . "Huh? What happened, let me see!" Someone said from behind her. Dara looked up to see a tall boy about two years younger than her with dark hair and smooth white skin. "Aaaaaagh!" She screamed. "Intruder!" The boy's eyes widened. "Aaaaah! That's not my name!" He yelled with a playful smile. Dara shrank back against her desk and looked at him cautiously. "D-don't come any closer or....I'll cut you in the eyes!" Just as she picked uomthe razor to threaten him, she cut her other finger, and blood trickled onto the floor. "Wow...you're really dumb." The boy said while laughing. Dara's face turned red as her lips formed a pout. "Shut Up! Who are you and what are you doing in my house?!" They boy straightened up. "Well I'm not 'Intruder', whoever that is. My name is Zelo, and I'm here to keep an eye on you by orders of my master. "M-master?" He nodded, searching through his pants pocket for something. "Gimme your hands." He said. Dara wanted  to say no, but for some reason she lifted her hands anyway. Zelo took out a package of band-aids and stuck one on each of Dara's bleeding fingers. Dara held up both her index fingers to stare at the dancing chibis on them while Zelo put the box away. "KARA?" She asked. Zelo blushed a pale pink. "Yeah, so what? You got a problem with KARA?" Dara shook her head smiling. "Nope. I just never thought of you as the 'Fan Boy' type." Zelo rolled his eyes. "Whatever." All of a sudden Zelo disappeared in a puff of smoke and reappeared on Dara's bed. Dara's eyes widened in shock. "How did you..." Zelo looked at her confused. "What? You've never seen a halfling teleport before?" Dara blinked. "A half-what?" Zelo sighed annoyed. "Okay, look. In heaven they have these things called cupids that help people fall in love." Zelo said as a chibi angel appeared out of thin air at a snap of his fingers. "In down there, there are dark cupids that destroy that love, or rather try to prevent the two people from liking each other." A chibi angel with dark hair and bat wings appeared. "Aww, how cute!" Dara squeeled. "Focus! Anyway, a halfling is both of these things. The only difference is that a hafling hasn't decided which cupid it wants to be yet. And if a halfling doesn't decide..." the two chibis dissolved. "They turn into dust." Dara's head lowered. "So...are you here to make sure I end up with L.Joe...or to make sure we never take that step?" Zelo shrugged. "Don't know yet. But until then, consider me your shadow."

 


Hey everyone! It's been like a month right? Im sorry :(. I've been pretty busy with summer homework, plus I was gone for a week taking a class at a college. But on the up side, my birthday was last week (July 17th)! Anyway, Im sorry this chapter was short, but I've had a bit of writers block due to being tired and Im still pretty tired. Please give me some encouraging and helpful comments to keep this story going!