Minho's Crappy V-Day

Kiss Note Cupid: feat. Minho and Dara

Minho took his phone out of his pocket and let out a small sigh. "It's that time of year again." he thought. "I better make this quick." He pressed the first number on his speed dial and hit call. It rang twice before the other person answered. "Minho! Happy Valentine's day!" a voice squealed. Minho scratched the back of his head as he walked toward the cross walk. "Uh, yeah. Happy Valentine's Day Yuri." "I can't wait for our date tonight! It will be three years for us today!" Yuri rambled on, caught up in her own excitement while Minho waited for a chance to talk.When the chance never came, he decided to interrupt anyway. "Um,Yuri there's something I have to tell you."Minho said, pushing the green light button. "Sure! what is it? Ooh, don't tell me the resturaunt is really fancy right? Or maybe... were you going to propose? ! Oh I bet the ring is super-" "It's Over!"Minho shouted louder than necessary.There Was silence on the other line as Minho watched for the 'Walk' icon. "W-what? But why?" Yuri asked,as if she were holding back tears. "Because-"Minho was cut off by Yuri as he crossed the street. "Is that all you can say?! Because?!"she said between sniffs. "No, I-" Minho was losing his focus. "Then why?! "Minho was So frustrated by her constant whining that he didn't see the street light change. "BECAUSE!-" Minho yelled right before a city bus knocked him out of his shoes and onto the hard pavement.

 

Minho was surrounded by a blinding white light. He felt as if he were floating on nothing but air. "Hey buddy, wake UP!" he heard someone yell. Minho sat up as fast as he could and saw the bus driver standing over him. "You just hit me!" Minho yelled, getting to his feet. "I could sue you ya know!" But the bus driver wasn't listening to him. "He buddy, didn't you hear me? I said wake up!" The bus driver yelled directly into Minho's eardrum. Minho cringed with annoyance and went to push the driver away from him. "How can anyone not hear such a loud annoying voice-" Minho stopped cold when his hands went right through the driver's body. "AMYGAWD!!!" Minho screamed. The bus driver motioned to someone on the street corner to call 911. Minho looked his hands over. He hit his face to see if he could feel them, and when he confirmed it he waved them in the driver's face. "Hey,  hey I'm right here!" He could already hear the ambulance. " I don't need an ambulance!  Well, I might need a psychiatrist,  but other than that I'm f-" and thats when he saw it. His body lying on the ground with a dark puddle of blood formed around his head. "I...I'm." "You're dead." Someone finished for him. Minho turned to see a man of about his age in a blazing white suit. "Who are you?" He asked. The man spread his hands out and smiled. "I'm the guy who's gonna take you to paradise, but you can just call me jonghyun." He said with a wink. Minho took a giant step back and looked Jonghyun up and down. "No offense, but I don't like guys." Minho yelped as a tiny bolt of lightning zapped him to the ground. "Not like that you idiot! I meant heaven! No hurry up, you're already late for you appointment. " Minho groaned as he got to his feet, his sweater smoking from Jonghyun's lightning bolt. Jonghyun took out a cell phone and spoke into it. "We're ready." He said. Suddenly a cloud formed above him and sent down a golden light. Jonghyun held his hand out to Minho, inviting him to come. Minho looked at Jonghyun's hand for a moment, then decided to take it. "Alright...but no funny buisness on the way there." He said. Jonghyun grasped his hand firmly and winked. "I don't see that happening." He looked Minho up and down. "EVER." Minho almost had second thoughts about trusting him, when they both ascended upwards and the cloud closed behind them.

 

 

 


Hi, welcome to the first chapter of Kiss Note Cupid. I hope you all enjoy the story so far. I apologize thst it is so short, and also is there are any spelling errors (when will i ever learn that i shouldnt write fanfic on my tablet?). Anyway, i hope this satisfies all of you early subscribers, and thnx for reading!

P.S. please be patient for updates! This is my 1 week vacation, but i have homework and school starts again soon. Please understand.