#2 No Cheating

Can't Be Changed

Sungjong got up from the floor and went to lie on his bed. The thickness of the silent was hated by both of them but neither one of them were brave enough to break it. 

"Uhm liste-", the knock on the door interrupted Myungsoo's words. "You get it", Myungsoo quickly said. 

"Why me?" He pouted. 

"Let's just pretend we are asleep, then, because I can't be asked to get up", Myungsoo moaned. 

"Is anyone in there?" A girl's voice alerted Sungjong.

"Who is it?" Sungjong asked making Myungsoo's eyes widen. 'Isn't he supposed to act like he is asleep?' Myungsoo thought. 

"It's me, Mi Jin", the girl's voice was soft and sweet. Sungjong got up and opened the door. 

"Hi, what brings you here?" Sungjong smiled.

"Could we take a walk?" Sungjong nodded and closed the door lightly behind him. 

Myungsoo lay there, annoyed but he was too tired to show it. He let his eye lids close and went into deep sleep.

Sungjong and Mi Jin walked quietly around the area. 

"The night sky is beautiful, isn't it?" Sungjong asked. 

"Yeah it is", she replied. 

"Is there a reason you called me out?" He questioned.

"Nope, just wanted to take a walk with you", she looked down after saying.

"Oh".

"So how is your partner handling the dye fight?" 

"He is handling it better than I expected. He laughed at my face, today, and I laughed at his. What can we do? It was so funny. His laugh was funnier", Sungjong began to laugh at the memory. Mi Jin was about to change the topic but Sungjong quickly continued, "He can be cute at times and really evil at other times."

"Yea, I remember the day we first met. He probably made you angry, eh?" 

Sungjong nodded then smiled, "We are past that memory now. I think deep down he feels sorry." 

"You sure?" Mi Jin edged. 

"I'm sure," Sungjong's smile got wider. "There is a kind side to him somewhere very deep inside of him. I will pull it out during these holidays. My dad always says I leave a good effect on people and after meeting him, I felt my dad was wrong but I want to prove my dad right so going to try my best to pull that angelic side out."

"You think there is an angelic side?" She whispered.

"Of course, I do." He gave her a wide smile. 

"What are the two of you doing here? You two aren't partners?" Sungjong and Mi Jin turned around to see the manager standing there with his arms crossed and eyes wide open. 

"You aren't supposed to date some else other than your partner in this camp. If you want, date when it’s over", the manager then held out his arm in the direction of our cabins. We rushed off following his instructions. 

"I will see you later than." Sungjong looked at his wrist to see no band. Then he face palmed himself and thought, 'Aish, I let it inside'. He decided to knock on the door. "Myungsoo, open the door!" He banged. The cold summer air nearly froze him. "Yah, Myungsoo!" He knocked harder. His knuckles started hurting so he stopped. He decided to sleep on the floor because the tiredness nearly killed him.

Myungsoo woke up and checked the time. It was two in the morning. He glanced at Sungjong's bed. It was empty. 'Is he still out with that girl?" He got up, pulled on a jumper and decided to look for him.

He opened the door and looked around, into the distance. He walked forward and tripped over something hard. He got up, looked around to check if anyone saw and observed the little boy he tripped over. He shrank his eyes to notice it was Sungjong. He shook his head and picked him up in bridal style. 

After placing Sungjong on his bed, Myungsoo saw Sungjong twist and turn then smile. With that in mind, Myungsoo ran to get some hot water and towel. 

He dipped the towel in the water and began to wipe Sungjong's hands then dried them. He, then, reached his face. Myungsoo smiled, sheepishly, at Sungjong's flawless face. 'I can see why they mistook him for a girl.'

 

Sungjong woke up; the pillow he was lying on seemed more comfortable than his own. He felt something heavy on his stomach. He rubbed his eyes to see Myungsoo lying, there, with a towel in his hands. "Myungsoo-ah", Sungjong lightly shook. 

"Don't", Myungsoo twisted and turned. 

"Aigoo. Myungsoo-ah", Sungjong tried again. No response this time so he just left it. He leaned back against the bed. After a few minutes, he realized he wasn't on his bed. He was on Myungsoo's. 

"Wake up!" The loud, hear-basting noise nearly made Sungjong's ear bleed. He quickly looked at Myungsoo with such worrisome eyes. 

Myungsoo's eyes flickered open. He became aware of where he was sleeping and got up as fast as he could. 

"Uhm, I'm sorry", he whispered before heading towards the bathroom. 

 

They walked to the canteen as the awkwardness surrounded them. They took their positions and the announcer got up on the stage.

"Morning guys, today's challenge is called no cheating!"  

 


A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long, guys!