Manager's daughter

Can't Be Changed

 

I guess, I shouldn't add Suzy. LOL, I realized many of you are totally against. However, I need another girl to be the manager's daughter. I promise, I wouldn't let you down! It's going to be funny, trust :)


 

"Well guys, I have to admit something. The hall wasn't really flooded; it was something I planned to get you guys to confess your feelings. Then I realized you may not have feelings for each other yet. So, it was all a lie! Be happy, guys! You aren't going to say goodbye!"

Everyone was speechless; they didn't know how to react. Should they be happy so they can spend a little more time with their partner? Or should they hate the manager for making them worry and lying to them?

Myungsoo and Sungjong decided to do neither. They just rolled their eyes and went to their dorms.

"This manager, man," Myungsoo moaned.

"Tell me about it," Sungjong frowned. His heart felt relieved, though.

"Well, I guess we said goodbye for no reason," Myungsoo laughed. "And I have to unpack."

"Do you want help?"

"Yea," he smiled.

"I remember the time you said you rather break your shoulder than accept my help," Sungjong thought back to that moment.

"I'm sorry about that." Myungsoo apologized. "I was angry with my parents and accidently took the anger out on you."

"Ah, don't worry about it. It's cool," Sungjong gave him a warm smile.

"I'm so tired," Myungsoo changed the topic.

"Should we do this tomorrow, then?" Sungjong asked.

Myungsoo nodded. They got into their own beds. They laid there in silence.

"You know, my heart actually began to hurt at the thought of moving away from you," Sungjong whispered. He turned in his bed and looked at Myungsoo, who was lightly snoring. "My feelings are never heard..."

 

"Ok, guys! I'm very sorry for yesterday! It's only the ninth day you've been here so I shouldn't of respected you guys to confess your feelings."

"You make a unique manager, daddy," a girl came into view. Her black hair flew behind her as she ran towards the manager with open hands. She jumped into his arms and held him in a tight embrace.

"It's been long, Eun Mi-ah." The manager smiled.

The girl let go and was put down by him. She turned around to see confused faces. She looked down and examined herself. She was dressed in black skinny jeans and a black and white shirt.

"I look normal," she tilted her head. "Why are you guys giving me a weird look?" She questioned.

"Who are you?" someone in the crowd asked.

"Oh sorry," she bowed. "I'm Eun Mi. Your manager one and only daughter," she grinned. "My father invited me here. Please take care of me," she bowed in respect.

"Well, my dear daughter, you would be working with a that team," he pointed right at Myungsoo and Sungjong. "They don't have a girl in the group so you will have to do the activities with them. Is that ok?" He asked.

"Sure. I don't mind but I would be sleeping in a separate room, right?"

"Of course! So, guys! Today's challenge is to teach your partner something. For example, teach them how to play the guitar or how to make spicy rice cakes."

“Where are we going to get the material from? For example the guitar or the kitchen?” Myungsoo questioned.

“The instruments are in a room. Just tell me what you want and I will get it for you. The main kitchen can be used if you want to teach them how to cook.” The manager explained.

“That’s today’s challenge. If you want something, do line up in front of me,” he indicated.

Everyone made a big que. Myungsoo was seventh. We waited beside Sungjong.

“I will teach you how to play the guitar, ok?” Myungsoo smiled.

Sungjong nodded, “I would love to do that.”

Eun Mi jumped in front of them from nowhere. “So we are learning the guitar?” Her eyes were entirely on Myungsoo.

“You’re joining our team today?” Myungsoo asked in a cold tone.

She nodded ignoring it.

“What do you want?” The manager asked.

“Guitar, please?” Sungjong answered whilst Myungsoo gave Eun Mi a cold look.

“Sure. I note that down and bring one to your camp. Could you wait in there, please?” Sungjong nodded.

He looked at Myungsoo who was still giving Eun Mi cuts.

Sungjong dragged him out of the line and Eun Mi followed. They all walked to the camp.

“Oppa, I know I‘m pretty but is it necessary to look at me for that long?” She asked Myungsoo.

“Pretty? You?” Myungsoo scoffed.

“You know the manager is my father. Please, keep that in mind before using that tone on me,” she threatened.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and looked away.

“Myungsoo, I agree with her. I think you should think before you speak,” Sungjong cutely said.

Myungsoo gave him a lifeless look.

“Sorry,” Sungjong quickly said.

They reached the camp and Sungjong unlocked it. They all walked in.

“Ergh, what is this? Why is it so dirty?” Eun Mi questioned.

“Seriously? It doesn’t look dirty to me,” Myungsoo shrugged.

“Are you kiddin-?” There was a knock.

“The guitars,” Sungjong beamed. He opened the door and the man gave him three. He closed the door before handing it out to everyone. “Let’s learn, ok?”

Myungsoo nodded with a smile.

Eun Mi Sungjong sat on his bed and Myungsoo sat on his own bed.. Sungjong sat there with one leg over the other.

“Oppa, why do you sit like a girl?” Eun Mi asked Sungjong.

“Yah! Who do you think you are? He can sit the way he wants! Why do you care?” Myungsoo said before Sungjong can say anything.

“Forget it, Myungsoo. I’m ok,” Sungjong said. “I feel comfortable like this,” he replied to Eun Mi. “Could we go back to learning, please?”

“Ok, I will teach you the names of the strings first,” Myungsoo said after a deep breath.

They nodded.

“The top one is the sixth string and it’s the E, the one below that is the A, D, G, B, E.” He pointed at each string as he said it.

“How are we going to remember that?” Sungjong asked.

“I got something. Elvis Allen Died God Bless Elvis.”

“Ohh, that’s good.” Sungjong repeated that a few times in his head.

“Ok, now I hope these are in tune. I will teach you the A chord first since it’s easy.”

Sungjong nodded, he was dedicated to learn.

“Put your left hand up. Show me your index, middle and 2nd last finger. Now place the index finger on fourth string in the second fret. Your middle finger in the same fret but on the third one. Finally, your second last one of the same fret but second string. It should make a diagonal. Like this.” He showed them and they copied. He walked towards them. “You’re fine.” He said to Eun Mi then looked at Sungjong. He kneeled down and moved Sungjong’s figures to the right place.”

Sungjong looked up, they were so close. Myungsoo felt Sungjong’s stare and looked up. Their eyes met for a second then both of them looked away. Myungsoo quickly moved Sungjong’s fingers before getting up.

“There are perfect, now.” He whispered,

“Now, you have to play the fifth to second string. Don’t play the sixth or the first ones, ok?”

Sungjong started playing then they listened to Eun Mi play.

“You are doing it wrong,” he said, repeatedly, to Eun Mi.

Few hours passed by, trying to get Eun Mi to play the easiest chord right...