#1 Trust

Can't Be Changed

 

 

Everything went quiet as Myungsoo and Sungjong tried to fall asleep but just the presence of each other was a big distraction.

Sungjong's eyelids got heavier by the second but he refused to close them. The pain in his ankle has gone as long as he stayed still.

"Oi", Myungsoo said quickly, scaring Sungjong which made him move. The burn in his ankle returned. Sungjong's cry of pain made Myungsoo rush towards him in the dark.

"Look what you've done", Sungjong shouted making Myungsoo stop and take step back.

"Well, you deserve it", Myungsoo said with the coldest of tones.

Sungjong looked at him then looked up at the ceiling, “what did I ever do to be experiencing this pain and torture, God?" Sungjong’s agony increased as the volume of his whines.

"Could you shut up? People are trying to sleep here!" Myungsoo couldn't take it anymore. He felt bad for doing that but Sungjong’s cries were irritating.

"Well, whose fault is it that I’m going through all this?" Sungjong backfired.

"Obviously not mine!" Myungsoo denied before getting up and walking towards the fridge where he found a pack of peas. "Here! Put this on your leg and don't dare make a noise!" Myungsoo warned, throwing the packet onto Sungjong’s bed.

Sungjong backed up a little, pretending to be scared which made him earn a cut from Myungsoo. Sungjong placed the cold pack of peas on his leg and felt at relief. He could feel the coldness sinking into his skin washing the pain away... Sungjong smiled and lay back down onto his bed.

"Thanks", he whispered. He didn't get a reply so he presumed Myungsoo was asleep. However, Myungsoo was wide awake. He has been trying to say 'sorry' to Sungjong for a few hours now but something keeps happening. 'I guess I should just stick to not talking to him at all', Myungsoo thought.

 

The time ticked by, Myungsoo and Sungjong were fast asleep.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! Activity will start straight after breakfast!"

"Who the f*** is that?" Sungjong swore, waking up. He did some stretches and went into the bathroom take a shower. Forgetting he lived with Myungsoo, he walked out with a single towel around his hip. He started to change when he suddenly heard someone snore which frightened him to death. He turned around to see Myungsoo. 'Ohmygosh! How can I forget him?! Why does he snore so loud?' He walked over to his bed, shirtless. "Yah! Wake up", Sungjong shook. Myungsoo wouldn't budge. The only thing that changed was Myungsoo’s snore which weirdly got louder and louder. "Yah, wake up! They will kill us if we aren't in the canteen for breakfast", Sungjong shouted shaking Myungsoo harder. His eyes started to flicker then opened wide at the site of Sungjong leaning over him. He pushed him away and shivered.

"What you trying to do?" He asked shocked. Sungjong gave him a confused look.

"I was just trying to wake you up so you don't miss breakfast", Myungsoo horrified face relaxed into his normal cold expression.

"Oh, thanks", he mumbled before rushing into the bathroom.

 

Everyone gathered in the canteen, sitting in pairs. Myungsoo and Sungjong heard whispers around them. 'Are they gay?'; 'Why is there two boys sitting together?'; 'Was it really a mistake?'; 'Did they apply for this?'

Myungsoo and Sungjong started to get annoyed and eyed the manager who was standing on the stage! The manager gave them a sad expression and tapped his mic.

"Testing, testing. 1, 2, 3! Hello guys, I'm Dave! Yes, I'm English and from London. Before we start with the challenge, I will like to say I made a horrible mistake! I accidently paired two boys together due to some technical issues. They were about to leave this camp because of it but unfoundedly they can't. So, I do hope you respect them and treat them like normal people because I'm telling you now, they aren't gay!" Whispers started to fill the room again. Sungjong looked around, his eyes locked with the girl that helped him earlier. She smiled and waved at him, he returned it. Myungsoo stared hard as Sungjong started smiling so wide. "Ok guys, enough with the chatting and whispering! Let's move on to the couple challenge #1. #1 is based on trust! So I would like you to put some trust in your partner and let him/her dye your hair!"

"Whaaat?" The whole crowd called back instantly.

"Yup! Dye your hair", the manager laughed at the crowd's reaction.

 


I hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter

It was quiet funny and weird!

 I should also thank my dongsaeng 'kingLru!' for giving me the awesome 'dye' idea!